All Comments on 'Cheating on Valentine's Day'

by TessRhymesWithMmmYes

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 8 years ago
Wonderfull Tess!

A most enjoyable story... and five star bit of writing. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ha ha..

Not really cheating on Valentine's Day though, is it?

It's great to read a story about a REAL Loving Wife and couple every once in awhile.

Refreshing in a category that has been overflowing with hate & hurtful stories about cuckholds, BTB, man hating women, and all other levels of fetishes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More a suggestion than criticism

I like the idea of this stories and others like it, but.... even a blind man can see the twist a mile off.

I look forward to someone ( maybe you) one day managing to execute the twist so deftly that no one will see it coming until the end of the story.

A 3 for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Very well written and I loved the twist at the end. I won't say what it was so that other readers who read the comments before reading the story can find out the fantastic ending for themselves.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 8 years ago
A Little Bit Obvious

I agree with the comment that you could see this "surprise twist" a mile off. I do wonder how you could write it so that it truly would be a surprise. This ploy is used so often that you really have to be naïve to miss the signs. All that doesn't change the fact that it was well written and comes as close to a surprise as these stories come. Possibly if all the people who like this kind of thing put their minds to it we can come up with a true surprise ending.

IronDragonIronDragonover 8 years ago
Saw it coming. Loved it anyway!

I know how hard it is to write a tale like this one and keep the element of surprise. Wrote one myself, and some people saw the twist coming at the end, too. "Strangers in a bar" is one of the fun little games that my wife and I like to play with each other.

See, folks? Monogamy done right is A LOT of fun! :D

5 HUGE Stars!

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Decision time

If Andy has already retired from military at officer's pay then why work away from home for extended periods. If he truly loves Cass then he would walk away from being an adrenaline junkie and become husband and daddy. Some couples don't have a choice but Andy does. If she's that beautiful and he's that great of a catch temptations are always there when you are weak. I like the sensual energy Cass puts into her anniversary surprise.

IronDragonIronDragonover 8 years ago
Military pensions.

@fisherone

You don't know much about military pensions, do you? Unless you retire as a General Officer or Admiral in the Navy, you don't get that much money per month after retirement. If they're looking to start a family, and he wants to get a head start on his kid's college fund, private security work isn't a bad way to go. Good pay, mostly negligible risk. The downside is that you're gone for months at a time, in some cases.

Granted, if he was promoted to Lt. Cmdr. (O-4) when he was only 26 or 27, that would be pretty much impossible, even as a SEAL. That's how young he would've been if he was married for 15 years after meeting his wife as a Lt. Cmdr., graduated from either the Naval Academy or a school with Naval ROTC at the age of 22, was 42 in this tale, and after taking early retirement from the Navy and going to work in the private security field. If he took a 15 year retirement package, he would DEFINITELY need the extra cash flow.

The author definitely nailed the need for supplementary income in addition to a pension.

Still a fun tale to read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SELF-CONTROL

The number one difference between a civilian and a trained military person. Self-control, discipline . Glad to see this character didn't lose it after 15 years. At least that's how he was written,lol. 3*s.

AMerryman

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story...

A good story...Knowing his character, of course that woman only could be his wife...But it was a good Valentine's Day present...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You gave that one away, nice story

You had to know early on that was his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cute. Obvious, but cute. Thanks!

Besides, he'll be fucking Cheryl before Cassie's plane has left the runway.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

ErosRising69ErosRising69over 8 years ago
Great twist

Nice story with a great ending. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Obvious

but so what, it is the Loving Wives section and it was not involving others, just a solid loving couple. Excellent. Good sex scenes, not enough of these in the LW section.

You will upset the swingers and cucks but not those that actually are not into lifestyle stuff.

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesover 8 years ago
I agree...

... With the early commenters that it was heavily played out that it was Cass as Ingrid. Great composure on her part when confronted by Cheryl in the bathroom. A fun read. Thanks.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
I had it figured out...

and I thought it was GREAT! The give-away for me was his first response to her and the POSITIVE point was the "Happy Valentine's Day"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Ending

I really liked the ending. The story started off so good I was afraid he actually had cheated but was glad to see it was his wife.

Walter_MittyWalter_Mittyover 8 years ago
congrats on anoth great one!

Awesome story! Beautiful ending!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5/5 story

I loved the plot twist at the end, the ending was great

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Nice

I figured early on that Ingrid was really his wife Cassie but it took nothing away from the tale. Excellent.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good job

A little predictable, saw that coming. But still a pretty good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alright but shouldn't Cheryl be looking for a job?

Setting her boss up for a fall is grounds for yanking the rug out from under her conniving ass.

Not bad... not great either. I gave it three stars. ⭐⭐⭐ Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well that was stupid

Just what any smart woman does - set her husband up to fuck another woman. And when he finds someone he likes better, that fucks better than his wife, he files for a divorce. Yeah. That works.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Ok, I've read many stories much worse than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like it. For a moment I thought our ex-seal had lost his sense of honour until we got to that final scene, Well done.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Love the story especially when at the end it was his wife he was with. Don't know why it would had a cheating tag when there was no cheating of Andy and Cassandra. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Her being his wife was too obvious.

BlastusBlastus5 months ago

I liked it a lot. But you never wrote again. A shame.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful. Ending was great. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Next V-day Cheryl is invited for a threesome and she wants a baby too! Should be fun. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTessRhymesWithMmmYes@TessRhymesWithMmmYes
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. --Audrey Hepburn