Cheating Wife, Sister and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my turn to cum and since you just used my husband's cock to get off, you'll have to take his place. Eat me Jane!" Sally demanded. I watched in amazement. I was seeing a side of Sally I didn't even know she had. Jane argued, but Sally was having none of it. She slid her pussy over her sister's mouth and groaned a moment later when Jane's tongue slid into her pussy.

"That's it Janey! Right there!" Sally cried. They remained like that for a few minutes before Jane toppled Sally off of her.

"Hey!" complained Sally, but Jane just laughed. She then fell into the sixty-nine position with my wife. I watched as Jane's tongue snaked in and out of her sister. Sally hesitated a moment before driving her own tongue into Jane's pussy.

It was obvious that both women were into what they were doing. They continued for quite some time and I think they both had at least one orgasm. My dick was finally hard once again and I was trying to decide what I should do with it. Jane saw my dilemma and winked at me as she slipped a finger into Sally's ass. Sally groaned.

Jane continued to play with Sally's ass as she ate her out. A few minutes later Jane motioned to me to come near. She grabbed my cock and put the head at Sally ass. I pushed an inch or so into my wife's ass before she realized what was happening.

"Wait!" she cried, but Jane concentrated on her clit and Sally lost her train of thought. I slipped another inch in.

"Stop, that hurts!" Sally cried. Jane slapped my wife's ass hard.

"But it feels good too, doesn't it?" she asked my wife. Sally groaned. I slipped another inch or so in.

"Yes!" Sally cried.

"Then shut up and enjoy it!" Jane demanded and slapped Sally's ass again. She crawled under Sally and started teasing her clit.

I continued to push my cock into Sally's ass. It was tight as hell and I wasn't sure whether she was really enjoying herself.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No! Give me it all. Fuck my ass!" Sally cried. I rammed the remainder of my cock deep into her. She started cumming. I felt her spasm with each thrust.

I was fucking Sally's ass hard and with each thrust, my balls slapped Jane in the forehead. I came a few minutes later. Sally and I lay spent while Jane took turns kissing us. She obviously needed to cum badly.

My wife and I went to Jane's pussy once we were able to move again. We ate her out together. We let our tongues slip down to her ass every once in a while. It wasn't long before Jane was begging me to fuck her again.

I put her on all fours and starting fucking her. Sally leaned between us and drove her tongue into Jane's ass. It was too much for Jane and she locked up in orgasm. It was also too much for me. My wife was really giving her sister's asshole a workout. I came deep in my sister-in-law once again.

The three of us lay on the soaked bed for some time. When we finally moved, it was slowly. We took separate showers, dressed and met in the kitchen. Sally fixed us something to eat.

"I'm starved," Jane said.

"Me too," I added.

"I think we all worked up a good appetite," Sally smiled. We ate in silence for the most part. We were all deep in thought. I saw Sally working herself up to ask a question. She finally looked at me after we were done eating.

"So, we're okay?" she asked nervously. We stared at each other for a few moments and then I nodded. Sally smiled in relief.

"How about you?" Sally asked her sister.

"Well, I don't know," Jane replied honestly, but then she grinned and asked, "Do you mean about you and Bob or the fact that I just found out I'm a lesbian who enjoys incest?"

"You're not a lesbian," I said with a grin.

"He's right," Sally added. "You're a bisexual woman who enjoys incest." Jane couldn't help herself. She burst out laughing. Sally and I joined her, but eventually the laughter died.

"Jane, give Bob a chance," Sally said more seriously. Jane sighed.

"I'll think about it."

"And talk to him about your inability to have a baby. You probably both need to have that conversion. It might be time to visit a fertility clinic."

"One thing at a time," Jane said with a grimace. She looked a bit bewildered.

"Hey, you can use my husband as a stud for a slight fee if it turns out to be a problem with Bob," Sally joked, trying to make her sister smile. If anything, Jane grew more serious as she placed her hand on her stomach.

"That problem may already be resolved if the issue is Bob. This week is the best time for me to get pregnant and your husband already did quite a job of filling me with his seed."

Sally's eyebrows, and mine for that matter, raised in surprised. We looked at each other and then at Jane. Finally, we all just shrugged.

"That's an issue for another day," Sally said.

"If ever," Jane added.

"Well, let us know if you do decide to forgive Bob," I said, changing the subject. "He and I are due to have an interesting conversation in either case, but if all goes well and you and he are okay, I think I would like to see him and Sally together in real life. I'm guessing it will be better than the video."

"Just as long as I get a chance with you again," Jane said with a shake of her head. She then looked at Sally and smiling added, "You too."

"You can count on that in either case," Sally replied.

Jane gave us each a hug and then left. Sally and I looked at each other for a few minutes in silence.

"So, what now?" Sally asked. I shrugged at first, but then sighed. I realized that we needed a few ground rules in place.

"First, I think we should agree that we won't fool around with anyone unless we both agree. No more affairs," I said succinctly. Sally blushed and nodded in agreement.

"We have to be careful with the children. I don't want this new life style to affect them at all," Sally put in.

"Agreed."

"Can you think of anything else?" Sally asked. I grinned.

"Well, there is still the matter of your punishment."

"Punishment?" Sally asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Well, now that I know you like a little pain, I think we should go back to the bedroom. After all, the kids aren't home."

"What are you planning?" Sally asked nervously. I just smiled.

We spent the next few hours pleasuring each other in all kinds of new ways. Not everything we tried worked out, but when it didn't we just laughed and moved on to the next thing. Sally and I shared all of our fantasies for the first time in our twenty years of marriage. We obviously couldn't fulfill them all that night, but we made a good start.

The sun was only an hour or two from rising when we were finally too exhausted to try anything else, but neither of us were ready for sleep. We took a shower one more time and moved to the guest bedroom. It had clean sheets and a beautiful view of the east.

We lay together talking like we hadn't done in years. I'm not even sure what we discussed, but in the end I felt closer to my wife then ever before. The rising sun found us asleep in each others arms.

12