All Comments on 'Chez Fiona Ch. 04'

by fogbank

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Chapter

I really enjoyed this chapter, except the story doubled after her saying she was going to bed. Other than that it was great. Can't wait to see what happens next.

crimsongenesiscrimsongenesisalmost 19 years ago
Loved It.

Loved the chapter. Great stuff and incredibly enjoyable. I love the combination of both the food fetish and the incest. Keep it up, I would love to hear more about Fiona.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Mom gets

DP'D! But did I miss something? When did Dad find out? No matter, I will NEVER look at plums and olive oil the same way EVER again. Mommy is soooo nasty. Such a lucky family...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Oh mom!" "Mommy. Call me mommy," I said, coming up for air.

This is a great story of hot motherfucking by an author who's around 30 years old. Doubtless Mr. Fogbank was hard when he wrote it and probably shot a couple of good healthy loads in the process. I love that the mother told her boys to call her "mommy" when they were fucking the shit out of her. That recreates the sweet intimacy between a mother and her male children, the closest human bond possible. Here the mother is a very lucky lady indeed. She has two big strong sons Ethan and Peter, with big fat cocks and heavy loaded balls, both lusting for their mother's mommy-hole--that wonderful hairy hole between their mother's legs they came out of. The boys just have to stick their big pricks up their mother's cunt and unload their young balls up her mommy-twat, shooting mommy full of their creamy semen. Mom's precious twat's going to son-sperm-clogged from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
how

Anyone can want to fuck their mother beats the hell outa me..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous