China Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were just so supportive when I came to talk to you and I felt this incredible connection between us . . ."

I could completely relate to everything she was saying. More relevant, that same connection she described from the day before felt stronger now than ever. There were crisp images etched in my memory of her kneeling before me, half-undressed, the smell of her perfume, the taste of her skin, the warmth of her mouth as it surrounded my cock.

I used my thumb to smooth away a tear that was still visible on her cheek. She looked up at me with those almond shaped eyes.

"I really am sorry for being a jerk," I said.

She smiled and shrugged it off. "Not a big deal. We've got a busy day. Your have the Matthews meeting at one—"

I interrupted her sentence when I leaned in with a heartfelt kiss. She stiffened slightly in surprise, but didn't pull away. Her lips were soft and her scent was fresh from her morning shower. The kiss that began gently quickly moved faster. While hard to describe, sitting there fully clothed with our mouths melting together in a hungry embrace felt more intimate than our half-naked encounter the day before.

Her lips opened and our tongues met as I scooted closer. I ached for her. Her hand slipped to my leg, yet stopped in neutral territory. So badly I wanted her to touch me, to unsnap my pants, to wrap her tiny hand around my swelling cock. My own fingers caressed her knee and then climbing along the inside of her thigh. At first she allowed me, but then quickly placed her hand over mine, halting my advance.

"Tonight," Jack. "It's too dangerous here."

"Everything about us is dangerous, Mei Lin. Why should this be any different?"

She laughed and kissed me again, her hand leaving my thigh and caressing my chest. I was fully erect, engulfed with a need to take her, not later, not somewhere else, but right then and right there. I pushed her hand down to my belt in a signal I wanted more while leaving her in control. Her fingers lingered, but refused to go further. I went to work on the buttons of her blouse, loosening two and almost a third before she stopped me again.

"Jack . . . it's not like last night. There's people all around this time of day."

I ignored her objections and buried my mouth against the soft flesh of her neckline, working my way to her earlobe, nibbling and kissing.

"I want you, Mei Lin . . . I want you so badly."

Her chin nodded in rhythm with the movement of my mouth. Her fingers curled around my belt, pulling it loose before giving a hard tug to undo the buckle. I helped with my pants, unfastening the snap as she dragged down the zipper.

"Lean back," she said.

With a deep breath, I did as she told me, pressing my back into the cushion and arching my ass, working my pants to a mid thigh level. She assisted by pulling down my boxers. My cock sprang free, thick and alive with arousal. Her little hand wrapped around the shaft and her long black hair tickled my skin as her face moved lower, her tongue pressing wet circles around the swollen, pink head.

"Now?" she whispered with a giggle, teasing me.

"Now—"

Her mouth wrapped around me and she sank lower. I moaned in pleasure and she rose quickly. "Jack . . . if I'm going to do this, youhave to be quiet."

I ran my fingers through her hair, gently returning her head to my lap. "Okay . . . I promise. Just don't stop."

She smiled and made more of those same delicious circles with her tongue. I watched her, taking in her features. The dark eyes, the porcelain smooth complexion, her lips, now moist with the glisten of my pre-cum.

My heart raced as she stroked me and then gripped the base of my shaft as the spongy knob disappeared between her cheeks. My fingers clawed at the sofa cushion for support. The things this woman could do with her tongue were almost criminal. The hot, wet confines of her mouth tightened around me and she varied her suction, sinking lower, and then withdrawing. I chewed on my lower lip in an attempt to keep from screaming as I fucked her mouth.

"This is torture," I whispered.

She giggled and pulled up, wiping the corner of her mouth with her finger. "Trust me, you're not the only one feeling it. I get so hot when I do his."

My head fell back and I stared at the ceiling as she swallowed me again, a guttural moan rising as she drew my cock deeper into her throat. She pulled back and plunged again, then again after that. My legs quivered and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Mei Lin," I managed, knowing I should warn her.

She immediately pulled up, my member falling from her lips with a thud, heavy and aching.

"What, are you trying to kill me!" I said.

She giggled and stood up, straightening her skirt before moving further away. "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" she asked coyly, turning and leaning against the edge of the desk.

"You're such a tease, you know that?"

"Want me to take somedick-tation now, Mr. Handee?"

That made me laugh. I stroked myself and stared at her, drinking in her beauty. She smiled in return, her eyes brimming with her own arousal.

"I like it when you look at me and touch yourself," she finally said, sliding her fingers to expose her cleavage between the buttons I had unfastened earlier.

It was incredibly arousing to masturbate while she watched.

"That's . . . a . . . ." I was having problems forming the words as I stroked in rhythm. "Good thing. You're a beautiful woman, Mei Lin. And all this mystery . . ."

She unfastened another button and pulled her blouse to the side, revealing a hunter green lace bra before closing it quickly in another tease.

"Want to come over to my place tonight?" she asked. "You know, us corporate spies know all the best torture techniques."

I let go of my cock and stared at her. There was no waiting until tonight. I leaned forward and pulled off my shoes, ignoring the laces, and then followed with my socks."

"Jack!" she said, an edge of alarm in her voice.

I inched up enough to raise my pants so as to retain some form of dignity before standing up.

"Jack!" she repeated, giggling. "What are you doing!?"

I removed my tie and then pulled off my shirt and tossed it to the couch, then lowered my zipper and let my pants and underwear drop to the floor. I stepped forward, completely nude, and walked towards her, my erection leading the way.

She was giggling uncontrollably, her hands cupped across her mouth as she turned pink. "Are you out of your mind?! Put your clothes on! Somebody could walk in here any second!"

"Hope they don't," I answered. "And, yes, I am out of my mind. I'm crazy about you."

"Oh, brother," she said between giggles, kissing me when I reached her. "At least lock the door."

"No . . . the door needs to stay unlocked. Makes it a little more dangerous and, let's faces it, Mei Lin, we both like it when it's dangerous."

Her hands ran down my bare chest and she cradled my erection in her fingers, gently tugging me towards her.

I pressed my mouth against hers, leading and drawing out the rhythm of our embrace. My palms ran down her shoulders and squeezed her arms, moving across to the front of her blouse. She arched her chest, drawing in a sharp, aroused gasp as she continued to stroke my erection.

The pace of our kissing slowed, moving from frenzied awkwardness to something more deliberate. I continued with the buttons where I had left off until the blouse fell open. Her breathing was jagged, her breasts pushing against the green embroidered fabric of her bra.

She swallowed hard and stared into my eyes. "I've been imagining this since last night."

"I didn't stop with last night," I said. "Had you in the shower this morning."

My confession made her giggle. I helped her out of the blouse and then tossed it to the side. We continued to kiss as my hands moved around her waist where I found the clasp of her skirt. Once unfastened, I dipped to my knees and teased the garment down the glide of her hips. She wore black stockings that stopped at a mid-thigh level and a matching, hunter green thong, the same color as the bra.

I stared up at her from below. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you dressed for this occasion.."

She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. "Victoria's Secret. I dress for me, but if you like it, that's even better."

"I like it very much."

I leaned in and kissed her stomach, drinking in her musk as I massaged the inside of her thigh with one had and her ass with the other. It occurred to me that I had been the recipient of all the pleasure in the past twenty four hours. Now it was her turn.

The room was quiet, the silence broken only by the sound of her shallow breathing that grew heavier and louder with each passing minute. I took on the role of the teaser, sliding my hand along the inside of her thigh, then down toward her knee, then up again. Eventually I reached the damp underside of her thong, stroking her pussy as her breathing grew heavy. My mouth came closer, my teeth nibbling at the elastic band of her underpants. I stared up at her from below and we smiled at one another as I slid her panties down her hips, revealing a raven bikini strip that gated her pussy. She leaned against the desk for support as I untangled the material from around her feet.

"I don't believe this," she breathed. "Come up here and kiss me."

"When I'm ready . . ."

I cupped an arm under the bend in her knee and hoisted her leg over my shoulder, burying my mouth against her inner thigh. She fell backward as she braced her palms against the desk, sending a wave of papers fluttering to the floor. I moved aggressively with my mouth, climbing higher and closer to her wetness. She sat upright and gripped the edge of the desk, trying to maintain her balance as I coxed her, ascending closer, only to slide back down until she shivered in anticipation.

"Talk about torture," she panted from between broken breaths.

I laughed and whispered between kisses. "All good things are worth waiting for, don't you think?"

I began with my tongue, drawing a thin line that finally brushed across the wet, bristly entrance of her pussy. I pressed harder, delving a path inside, bathing my face in the juices of her arousal as she gasped aloud. After a few seconds she was moving with the rhythm of my mouth, my tongue forging as deep as I could go. I gripped her leg tighter and pressed my face harder between her legs, pinning her against the desk.

"Jack—" she moaned, bucking against me as I tried to brace myself against her rocking motion.

I had to pause, as she was getting loud.

"I know . . ." she told me.

"Bite your lip," I said.

She did and I resumed. I listened to her muffled pleas and followed the pulse of her signals. Her taste was exquisite. I let myself be swallowed in the scent of her arousal, the scratch of her fingernails running through my hair, the sensuous moans of pleasure that would sometimes escape her mouth in uncontrolled gasps. It all blended and pushed my desire into overdrive. I added my fingers, sliding inside as the tip of my tongue darted and dragged across her swelling nib causing her legs to tremble. I slid my hands up her stomach and squeezed her breasts, gently pinching at the fleshy protrusion of her hard nipples that pressed outward from her bra.

"Okay!" she finally muttered, pushing my head back from between her legs.

I leaned in and kissed the inside of her thigh, wiping her juices from my lips. "I wasn't finished . . . I don't think you were either?"

She swallowed and gulped for air, shaking her head and trying to answer. "Let's lay down . . . before I fall down."

I started to stand up when she put her hand on my shoulder. "My shoes . . . I feel like some porn chick. Can you help me?"

I laughed and we worked together, first removing the shoes and then her stockings. Truthfully, I've never really been into stockings the way some men are, so I was happy to oblige. I much preferred her completely natural. Once finished, I stood up and faced her. Her eyes were glazed with arousal, her fingertips trembling as she reached behind and removed her bra, tossing it to the side.

"This is fucking insane," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me even harder than before.

I dipped slightly, cupped her ass in my hands, and lifted her tiny frame in the air. Her legs locked around me and our tongues came together in a hot exchange. My erection throbbed, sandwiched between our naked bodies as I carried her to the sofa. I started to lay her on her back and she broke from our kiss.

"No, I want to be on top."

Her request didn't surprise me, as the power in her personality was becoming all too evident. I smiled and she released her legs, her tiny feet finally touching the floor as her breasts slid against my chest. I stretched out into position and she straddled herself across me, our weight becoming one.

I began to move, arching off the cushion, lifting her as my erection rode back and forth between her legs. She was hot against me, moaning slightly as I took hold of her ass, guiding her back and forth in sensuous friction. It felt incredible, both of us nude, vulnerable, her breasts pressing against my chest. The wet, swollen folds of her pussy moved back and forth over my cock, her slick warmth soaking my length.

"I'm not on any birth control," she whispered.

I didn't know how to respond. I only knew I didn't want this to end.

"If we're going to stop," I finally said. "We should do it now."

My heart began to beat faster as she lifted slightly and reached between her legs, gripping my cock and bringing me into position.

"We just to be really careful," she whispered, her eyes scanning mine. "Will you be careful?"

I placed my hands on her waist to help support her weight as I felt her aligning my cock at her entrance. "I promise."

She pressed her palms on my chest and raised herself up, hovering slightly while staring down at me. I lifted at the same time as she leaned back. She was tight, but accepting. Her pussy was hot and wet, gripping my shaft like her fist had earlier. She whimpered and started to move. I willed myself to relax.

"You okay?" I whispered, my hips moving with her now.

Staring down at me, her lower lip fastened securely between her teeth, she nodded a yes. "It's been a while, in case you can't tell."

"It's been a while for me too."

I lowered her slightly, entering further and she let go of an involuntary moan. I caressed her cheek and pulled her mouth towards mine. Her long black hair fell to either side of my face and we kissed while we fucked, working together to stifle one another's moans. She began moving faster against me. While still snug, her body was consuming all of my cock. She sat up again and I took handfuls of her ass, fucking and thrusting as hard as I could, bouncing against the leather sofa cushion while bottoming my erection as deep as I could go. She rode me hard, her moans now flooding the room and I could sense she was close. That was good, as my own orgasm was all too near.

She was grinding against me, her fingernails digging into my skin. "I'm coming, Jack . . . I'm coming—"

I cupped my hands over her breasts and squeezed, rubbing the pads of my thumbs over her hard nipples as he body shook, my hard cock riding in and out. Eventually, her weight collapsed on top of me as I continued moving inside her.

"You didn't come, did you?" she managed.

"No . . . but I'm close. You better let me pull out."

I felt her take a deep breath for strength as she pulled herself off me, my erection sliding free as she scooted back and into a kneeling position between my legs. She pushed her hair back over her shoulder and blinked like she was trying to find her bearings. Her eyes were vacant as if she had been overcome with exhaustion. She picked up my still swollen erection with one hand, then leaned forward and placed her other hand over my mouth.

"Come for me, Jack . . . come for me, baby."

She pumped me hard with her fist as the hand over my mouth relaxed enough to allow me to breathe. It was an insanely erotic moment. I imagined my co-workers meandering through the halls, going about their business, with no idea that Mei Lin and I were nearly finished with some of the best sex I could fathom. It wouldn't be long.

She smiled, sensing how close I was, holding my cock against her stomach as she pumped. "C'mon, baby . . . c'mon . . ."

I came in an intense, but rather tidy orgasm, the result of it being my third in less than twenty-four hours. Once finished, she reached for the tissues, cleaned our bodies, and then snuggled against me, her head buried into my chest and her naked thigh draped across my own.

"What time is it?" she finally asked.

I opened my eyes long enough to look at my watch. "Almost ten."

"Your first appointment is in a half hour."

-=-=

If I thought my morning flew by in a blur, my afternoon was a fog. I had back-to-back meetings, few details of which I remember. My mind kept replaying the morning with Mei Lin. At one point a fellow executive asked me what was so funny, referring to the silly grin I wore. I told him he needed to be there to appreciate the humor.

Mei Lin and I talked it over and agreed that her continuing as my secretary wasn't a good idea. There would be way too much temptation for any work to get accomplished. I submitted a request to the temp pool to have somebody different assigned until Diane returned, using Mei Lin's phony language barrier as the reason for the needed change. They granted by request, but first called her in to ensure there wasn't more to the story than a mismatch of skills. While non-specific, I think their real question was whether I had crossed any professional boundaries or made any inappropriate advances. Is fucking her on my leather office couch inappropriate? How about a shoulder rub with a 'happy ending'? We got more than a few laughs over that one.

She did her usual excellent job of convincing all involved that everything was fine and that she took this foreign assignment to realize different experiences, so all was good. Most interesting, I decided, was that HR was seemingly unaware of her real mission in the states, or her real identify. Whatever she was involved in was well classified.

The bigger problem was keeping our relationship a secret. We usually met at her apartment or my place, sometimes during the workday, but more often late evenings or weekends, when the likelihood of being seen was minimized. While the sex continued, getting even better as we became more familiar with one another's likes and dislikes, it was just hanging out with her that I enjoyed the most. When we were alone and outside the office, she was free to relax and be herself and I discovered a fascinating, multi-faceted woman that I never would have imagined, with diverse interests and worldly experiences.

It was difficult sometimes living a life of secrecy, unable to enjoy the simplest of activities couples enjoy, like taking in a movie, a concert, or a stroll through some of the downtown art galleries on a lazy Sunday afternoon. The problem was, working together or not, we couldn't be seen as a couple, particularly considering her agenda, which sooner or later would be revealed. When that happened, I couldn't be associated with her, even socially. Oddly, we settled into our routines pretty quickly and I had almost forgotten about her ulterior motives. She seldom mentioned the investigation and I didn't ask.

Then, one Tuesday, I contracted a mild case of food poisoning from some grubby Chinese takeout I'd eaten while working through lunch. I spent the next day over a toilet and the day after that in bed. I turned my phone off to get some rest and missed the handful of urgent messages Mei Lin left trying to reach me.