All Comments on 'Christine Ch. 01'

by VictorN55

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
Very hot!

Very hot. If you have a part 2 please do her in the butt. *****

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very good start!

Can't wait for more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Give Richard just the beginning of a dusting of chest hair -- it will add to mom's excitement!

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, it's a loving gift Richard gave her and now she knows what she's missed all those years. Hopefully, they will really get into it and learn how they can find the best positions and technique to please each other. I think his Mom will really get into it more and more with more experience. Great start and cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Keep going dude don't stop. Your mom story is hot. I am stroking it once again

cock4usecock4useover 7 years ago
Different but good

The mother is naïve and needs teaching... Very different from many mother/son incest stories. Loved it and can't wait for chapter two..

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Part two with more cum inside her pussy and get her pregnant, so hot to read about son fucking his sexy mother.

mschack63mschack63over 7 years ago
great start

Great start, please continue. Please don't ruin it by impregnating mom, that's a dead end. There are just so many other directions you can take this story.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
great start

Love the start can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re "..impregnating mom, that's a dead end. "

A son knocking up his mother is a "dead end" only for those who are imaginatively challenged.

Nothing better than the son watching his mom's breasts getting larger as they get engorged with milk and to see the baby bump growing with the knowledge that his seed was the cause of all that!

In this case there is no dad, but it gets even more spicy when the dad, the sister, the grand mother and the aunts have no idea that the son has placed a bun in his mother's oven.

It is a secret between the other and the son, at least to begin with.

Now that COULD lead to all kinds of possibilities of further chapters :)

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Intriguing

Interesting description of Christine and while you provide some background on her (paralegal, husband abandoned her only after 4 experiences), her coupling with Richard seems rushed; in other words, you do present the conflict on both their parts, but they just admit how they feel and then barriers drop. Include more resistance to make it feel more plausible, as I could see them exploring each other's body one week, him getting her a vibrator after a few more (them talking about their newfound feelings during that time and barriers dropping little by little and he doesn't show her how to use it--she despite her naivety finds out), them moving on to light foreplay, etc...then maybe after 1-2 months they do the regular sex and then move to oral as they get more comfortable with the idea of their union--but there's some residual conflicting feelings as they go that slowly resolve and get accepted.

Like the idea, good premise, good ideas, but needs more time and details with fleshing out of situations similar to the above. Continue. 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PLAUSIBLE

The two should now move to a new location as man and wife, explore more sexual possibilities and have some babies

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
So realistic

Many loving mothers often put their sons first. Only natural an attraction can develop after a chance compromising encounter.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

100% HOT wow i cant whate 4 part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVictorN55@VictorN55
360 Followers
Safe Sane & Consensual

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Christine Series Info