Christmas Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers

Her mouth hanging open, her eyes flashing, she shoved his hand deeper into her thong, until he could feel the lumpy hood over her clit. "Go ahead," she whispered, "take it off."

His head spinning, his mind racing, he reached for one edge of the thong while she grabbed the other, and together they inched it down till it fluttered to the floor, leaving him sitting there staring into her secret garden. The smell enveloped him like Margaret's Christmas cookies, a bit yeasty, with a hint of vanilla. He wanted to bury his face in her snatch, but he didn't want to scare her off, so he just let his fingers trail around her slit, feeling the velvety softness of her perfectly symmetrical labia.

"Am I prettier than Mom?" she asked, in a small innocent voice.

"Yes" he sighed, gazing up at her pink paradise. It was all flooding back to him now. This was how he felt the first time he made Margaret cum in their bridal suite, devoting himself to her pussy, devouring her juices as if his life depended on it. This was Margaret's pussy he was staring at, but without the mysterious history, without the dark moods and the dry sex that had epitomized what was left of their intimacy.

He let his fingers flutter delicately over Ella's lovely labia, so smooth, so perfect, so fresh. The earthy odor of her sex was intoxicating, especially mixed with the flowery smell of her body wash. The moisture coating her lips, the tension in her thighs, it was all leading to the culmination of his wildest dreams, but he was scared out of his mind. What if he did it wrong? Or worse yet, what if this was just the end of the tease, and any moment now she was going to slap his hand away and cackle with glee?

"Are you going to give me an orgasm for Christmas?" she whimpered, her fingers fumbling with the top button of her shirt.

"Yes!" he croaked, craning his neck to reach her hot triangle.

"On the bed," she said, shucking her shirt off.

He stared in disbelief as Ella's sweet tits were finally revealed, pointed, bottom-heavy, with stiff little nipples like the red noses Margaret put on her gingerbread men. As she lay back on the bed and opened her legs, he saw the Margaret he never knew, the young Margaret before the baby changed her body forever. With a strange sense of sadness, he knelt between her legs.

"Be gentle?" she asked softly.

"Of course," Chester said, hiking her legs up carefully. He started out licking slowly, savoring her apple pie slit, trying desperately to hold back, but he was ravishingly hungry for the sweet delicacy she was offering him.

"That's it," she whimpered as his tongue found a slow steady rhythm, kneading her clit methodically. It was a technique that had worked wonders on Margaret, at least back in the days before she had lost interest in sex.

Gently, he let a finger ease into Ella's tight slit.

"Yes," she gasped, bucking her hips. "Fill me up! More!"

He complied, fitting two fingers, and then three, inside her dripping pudding bowl. Her hips twitched, her whole body tensed up. Lost in the moment, he hardly even noticed the sound of the carolers outside, at least until the strains ofO Come All Ye Faithful drifted into his consciousness.

The swelling of the voices, the crescendo of the music, it was just a prelude to the greatest sound of all - Ella announcing her orgasm. "I'm coming" she proclaimed, her hips bucking wildly, her cunt pinching Chester's fingers in rhythmic spasms. Her mound smashed into his nose, jamming his lip up against his front teeth, but it was worth it, feeling his sweet innocent Ella cumming all over his face.

As she convulsed with her orgasm, the carolers outside broke intoJoy to the World', and it seemed to bring on a second wave of ecstasy from the poor girl. "More, more," she sobbed, surrendering to the uncontrollable flow escaping from her pussy. Although Chester was no expert at oral sex, it did occur to him that he may have just found her G-spot. Regardless of where it was coming from, he was happy to lap up her teenaged nectar, swallowing mouthfuls of it like a man dying of thirst.

As Ella's moans and gasps turned into a series of pitiful sobs, the strains ofDo You Hear What I Hear wafted into the room. Chester could tell she was winding down, but he didn't want to leave his prized spot between her legs, so he continued feasting on her girl-cum as if it was the last meal of a condemned man.

Finally, she shoved his face away and gave him a tug. "Your turn?" she sighed, panting for breath.

"I shouldn't," Chester moaned, holding onto his throbbing hard-on.

"Yes you should," Ella commanded, climbing up on her elbows to look at him. "This is supposed to be my Christmas gift to you, silly."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I'm serious. Didn't I just cum on your face? Am I not totally naked, begging you to fuck me?"

"But, but..." he stammered.

"Come on," she teased, "before I change my mind." She sat up and reached for his belt. As her fingers fumbled with his buckle, her eyes opened wide. "Chester, you've got an erection!"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

"Don't be sorry. An erection is a good thing. It's a message from God saying that He wants you to stick it in me. Plus, I'm on the pill, so you don't have to use a condom."

"Oh God, Ella." He whipped his shirt off while Ella's little hands fished his stiffy out of his pants.

"Perfect," she cooed, fondling his modest-sized prick delicately. She opened her legs wide and guided him into her.

As he plunged into her juicy depths, the Carolers broke intoHark the Herald Angels Sing. It was a fitting moment, the music magnifying the intensity of the experience. Chester wasn't just fucking Ella, he was fucking Margaret, he was fucking the Virgin Mary, and he was fucking his high school sweetheart, the one who wouldn't go out with him because he was such a nerd. This wasn't just sex, it was salvation. By the timeglory to the newborn king had come around for the second time, his semen was gushing into her like a spurt of white goo oozing out of Margaret's frosting gun.

"I'm sorry baby," he gasped, "I couldn't help myself."

"It's okay, Chester," she whispered, clamping her legs tighter around his waist. "We can do it again in a few minutes, right?"

"Right," he sighed, too overcome with joy to explain to her that it would take more than a few minutes for him to get it up again.

He stayed inside her till the song was over, fondling her perfect breasts and caressing her hips and ass. By the timeGod Rest Ye Merry Gentleman had gotten toO tidings of comfort and joy his limp dick had slithered out and was now squished up against her slimy cunt, dripping like Margaret's turkey baster on a Thanksgiving morning.

"That was cool," Ella sighed, fanning her face with her hand. "You sure know what you're doing down there."

"Do you want some more," Chester asked, slithering down her sweaty body for seconds.

"Just hold me," she whispered, rolling over onto her side and pulling him to her chest. She snuggled a tit into his mouth, which he happily latched onto like a puppy suckling it's mom. Finally, Chester had found the peace he was looking for - the bridge between his carnal desires and the woman who used to desire him. He promised to God that he would make things right with Margaret - not by telling her about Ella, but by trying harder to be the man she fell in love with all those years ago.

Falling victim to the eggnog, and the exhaustion of the gift they'd given each other, the happy couple drifted off to sleep in a tangle of naked flesh and sticky cum.

*****

They were still asleep when Margaret returned, bounding up the stairs to give Chester one more little gift. She knew how much he loved fresh Christmas cookies.

When she reached the doorway and saw the naked lovers entangled on the bed, the bag of cookies slipped from her hand and thumped quietly on the floor. Peering into the dim, fragrant bedroom, she stood motionless. A long sigh issued from her parsed lips. "Forgive me Lord," she whispered as she reached for her belt.

With a flick of her wrist, she unhooked her pants. As they slithered down her legs, she tugged off her red thong, the one she had changed into right before she told Chester she was going out caroling. It splatted to the floor, leaving a shiny smudge of semen as she kicked it under the dresser.

SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers
12