Christmas Eve in June?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was dressed, the gifts that he'd brought had been placed, and he was in position so all he had to do now, was wait for Lisa to find him. His phone buzzed, another text message from Mike saying that they were leaving the restaurant, they were 15 minutes away.

-----

Mike and Lisa pulled into their driveway and got out of the car. They headed to the front door. When they reached the front door Mike pulled Lisa to him and kissed her.

"You look incredible tonight." Mike said.

"Thank you sweetheart, but again...you picked out what I'm wearing." Lisa said.

"I know and I'm sure you're wondering why." Mike said.

Lisa smiled.

"I am curious. It's been an odd week. The other day, out of nowhere, you say that you've booked a photographer to do a Christmas card photo for us tomorrow so we need to decorate the family room. You arrange for the kids to spend the night with your parents. Then you want us to go out for dinner and insist on picking out what I wear. What's really going on?" Lisa asked.

Mike smiled.

"Come with me and you'll find out." Mike said.

Mike offered Lisa his arm, she hooked her arm through it and they walked into the house. The front of the house was dark, but there was a soft light coming from the family room at the back of the house.

"Did you leave the Christmas lights on?" Lisa asked.

Mike smiled but didn't say anything. He simply led Lisa towards the family room. When they entered the room the lights on the Christmas tree were on, there was a fire going in the fireplace, and Eric...in full Santa costume...was slipping the dildo into Lisa's stocking hanging from the mantle so that the head and the bow were poking out.

Mike smiled when he felt Lisa clutch at his arm with her other hand.

"Well Santa, this is a surprise." Mike said.

Eric turned and pretended to be surprised to see Mike and Lisa.

"Oh goodness, I thought for sure you would be in bed." Eric said.

"We were busy all day so we went out for a late dinner. What are you doing here Santa, it's June?" Mike asked.

Eric looked around at the decorations.

"Are you sure? It looks like Christmas time to me." Eric said.

"I'm pretty sure that it's June, but since you're here let me introduce you to my wife Lisa; she's a big fan of yours." Mike said.

Mike led Lisa over to where Eric was standing by the fireplace, next to the Christmas tree. Mike pulled away from Lisa and guided her into Eric's open arms.

"Hello Lisa, I've heard a lot of very interesting things about you." Eric said.

Eric hugged Lisa and to her surprise, he kissed her lightly on the lips. While initially surprised that a strange man was kissing her, Lisa didn't push away, she realized that Mike must have set her up to have her Santa Claus fantasy. She wrapped her arms around Eric and hugged him back. With her arms still around Eric's neck, Lisa smiled.

"Hello Santa, I can't believe that I'm really meeting you. This is a dream come true for me." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"Oh I know all about your dreams about Santa, Lisa. Don't forget...I see you when you're sleeping...I know when you're awake...I know if you've been bad or good...and you've had some very naughty thoughts about Santa, haven't you?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled.

"Is it so naughty that a girl wants Santa to cum down her chimney and maybe on her tits or her face?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"When that little girl is a married mother of three, yes...I would say that it's very naughty." Eric said.

"Then I guess I'm just a naughty girl." Lisa said.

"Since he's here, why don't you sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas? Be sure to be very specific about what you want." Mike said.

Lisa, with her arms still around Eric's neck, looked over at her husband and smiled; she knew that Mike had arranged for her to have an incredible night.

"That's a great idea. What do you think Santa?" Lisa asked.

"If Santa is going to give you the right gift, he needs to know what you want." Eric said.

Eric pulled away from Lisa, moved over to the couch, and sat down in the middle. Lisa walked over in front of Eric and was about to sit on his lap when she stopped.

"You know...I think I want to be a little more comfortable for this; this dress is awfully tight. I really want to get out of it. Do you mind unzipping me, Santa?" Lisa asked.

Lisa turned her back to Eric. Eric was surprised that Lisa was taking her clothes off already, but he wasn't about to say no. She'd need to be out of the dress soon anyway. He reached up and unzipped her knee length red dress. Lisa turned back towards Eric and pushed the dress down off of her shoulders, down her body, over her hips, and it slipped down her legs around her ankles. Eric looked up at Lisa standing in front of him in a very sexy red and black bra, panties, and garter belt set with black stockings and red heels.

"There...that's better don't you think?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"You certainly look more comfortable...very festive too." Eric said.

Eric patted his left knee.

"Have a seat on Santa's lap little girl and tell Santa what you want for Christmas." Eric said.

Lisa sat on Eric's left leg, crossed her right leg over her left, and turned towards Eric so that her right thigh was against his belly. She leaned in towards Eric so that her breasts were just below eye level and put her right arm around his neck. Eric wrapped his left arm around Lisa's body and placed his hand on her left thigh so that his fingers were just above the delicate lace pattern at the top of her stocking.

"So little girl, what do you want from Santa?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled.

"Before I answer there's one thing I need to check." Lisa said.

Lisa reached up with her left hand, took hold of Eric's beard, and gave it a gentle tug.

"I assure you that it's real." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"I just had to check. I had a bad experience once. Is the candy cane that I feel against my thigh real too?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"Yes it is. Now, what do you want from Santa?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled as she thought about all of the things that she wanted to do with Santa; she just hoped that he was up for it.

"I want to go over there in front of the Christmas tree, kneel down, taste Santa's candy cane, maybe nibble on his chestnuts a little bit, then I want Santa to eat my little pink sugar cookie, then I want to get on my hands and knees and have Santa grab my hair like the reins of his sleigh and ride me for a while. Finally, I want to lay Santa down in front of the Christmas tree and jingle his bells while I ride his North Pole." Lisa said.

Eric smiled; Mike was right...his wife was wild.

"You're a very naughty little girl, Lisa. Santa has half a mind to give you a spanking." Eric said.

Lisa's eyes lit up at the mention of a spanking from Santa. Without leaving Eric's lap, she rolled over so that instead of sitting on his left knee facing Eric, she was laying across his lap with her knees on the couch to Eric's right, her elbows on the couch to his left, and her back arched to lift her ass.

"If Santa thinks that I need a spanking before he can give me my gift, go right ahead." Lisa said.

Eric looked down at Lisa lying across his lap and then looked over at Mike who had shed his suit coat and his tie and was sitting in a chair nearby. Mike smiled and mouthed the words 'I told you she was wild'. Eric looked down at Lisa's panty-covered ass; he smiled and shook his head.

"No you don't Lisa...you're not getting off that easy...naughty little girls like you get bare-bottomed spankings. Take those panties down this minute, young lady." Eric said.

Lisa looked back at Eric with a huge smile on her face as she reached down and wiggled her panties down to her knees leaving her creamy white ass fully exposed and giving Eric a glimpse of Lisa's completely bare pussy between the perfect globes of her ass. Eric put his left hand on Lisa's back and laid his right hand on Lisa's bare ass and began caressing it.

"How many times are you going to spank me, Santa?" Lisa asked.

Eric wasn't sure what to say...spanking her hadn't been part of the plan. Lisa was clearly into it though and Mike had told him that if Lisa was into it, go for it...so he knew that it had to be more than just once or twice. The first thing that came to his head was the song 'The 12 days of Christmas'.

"There's 12 days of Christmas so we'll do 12 swats. That should be enough to teach you not to be naughty. Are you ready?" Eric asked.

Lisa arched her back more to raise her ass...offering it up to Eric.

"Yes, Santa. I'm ready to take my punishment." Lisa said.

Eric looked over at Mike for his approval, they hadn't discussed the possibility of him spanking Lisa; Mike gave his silent consent with a smile. Eric pulled his right hand back and with one quick motion he delivered a stinging blow to the right side of Lisa's ass. She inhaled sharply and her body shook at the sensation; then she moaned.

"Keep count for Santa." Eric said.

"One." Lisa said.

Eric gently placed his hand on the freshly spanked area of Lisa's ass rubbed his hand over her smooth sexy ass for a few seconds before pulling his hand away and...smack! His hand swatted down against the left cheek. Again, Lisa moaned.

"Two." Lisa said.

Again Eric stroked his hand over Lisa's freshly swatted ass for a few seconds before delivering the third swat. Her moan was more pronounced; she was getting off on it.

"Three." Lisa said.

Eric followed the same routine of gently stroking his hand over Lisa's ass for ten to twenty seconds between each swat. After the first few swats his hand would move from one cheek to the other while rubbing Lisa's ass between swats. As his hand moved from one cheek to the other he could feel the heat from her pussy on his hand. He alternated between her right and left cheeks so that as his hand smacked down against her ass for the twelfth and final swat, each cheek had taken 6 swats from Santa's hand.

"Twelve." Lisa said.

Each swat had been met with a moan of pleasure from Lisa. The twelve total swats were enough to leave Lisa's creamy white ass bright red. Eric returned his hand to her ass and gently stroked it.

"Your cute little ass is as red as Santa's suit right now little girl. Do you think that you learned your lesson or does Santa need to spank you again?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled.

"Maybe one more really good swat on each cheek Santa...I think I'll have learned my lesson then." Lisa said.

Eric smiled; he knew from the way that she moaned after each swat that Lisa had really been enjoying being spanked, he wanted to be sure that she got as much as she wanted before moving on.

"Okay, suit yourself." Eric said.

Eric drew his hand back and brought it down against the right side of Lisa's ass as hard as he could. She yelped with pain. Before she could do anything else, Eric's hand landed just as hard against the left side of her ass again causing Lisa to cry out in pain.

There was no moan of pleasure following the last two swats so Eric was concerned that he'd gone too far by spanking her at full strength, so he was surprised and relieved when Lisa pushed herself up off of the couch, grabbed him, and kissed him forcefully; she pushed her tongue into his mouth and massaged his tongue with hers. Lisa held Eric in the kiss for what seemed like an eternity. When she finally broke the kiss she kept her face so close to his that their noses were almost touching. Lisa looked into Eric's eyes.

"If I'd known that getting spanked by Santa was so much fun it would have been on my Christmas list too; it would have been very high on the list. That was amazing. Thank you Santa." Lisa said.

Lisa moved in again and kissed Eric, lightly this time.

"You're welcome Lisa. Santa hopes that you learned your lesson." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"I sure did, I learned that if you want Santa to spank you...think naughty thoughts about him. I'll have to remember that." Lisa said.

Lisa kissed Eric again.

"Now that I've been punished for being naughty, have I earned the gifts that I asked for, Santa?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"I don't know about all of them, but I think you earned the first one that you asked for." Eric said.

Lisa smiled; the first gift that she'd asked for was getting to taste Santa's 'candy cane'.

"Then let's get over by the Christmas tree so I can open my gift and taste your candy cane." Lisa said.

Lisa moved off of Eric's lap, pulled her panties back up over her stinging red ass, and walked past her husband Mike so that she was standing in front of the Christmas tree. Eric stood up and as he started walking towards Lisa, she lowered herself to her knees. Lisa turned sideways so that she was kneeling perpendicular to the tree; Eric realized that she'd turned like that so that Mike would be able to see her sucking Eric's cock without having to move from the chair he was in.

Eric, in a full official Santa Claus suit with the heavy red coat with white trim, the wide black belt with gold buckle, red pants that matched the coat, shiny black boots, and the Santa Claus hat walked over in front of Lisa turned side-on to her husband Mike. He looked down at Lisa and saw unbelievable lust in her eyes.

Lisa reached for the belt holding Eric's coat closed. She loosened the belt, pulled the coat open, and with Eric's help it slipped off of his shoulders and fell to the floor behind him. She grabbed at Eric's right foot and he lifted it so that she could pull off his boot. She quickly pulled off his left boot as well. Eric's pants were held up by suspenders, Lisa started pulling at them to get them off of Eric's shoulders, but since she was on her knees, he had to help her. When the suspenders came loose, the Santa Claus pants fell easily down Eric's legs and he stepped out of them...stepping closer to Lisa in the process.

Lisa looked up at Eric wearing nothing but red silk boxer shorts, a white T-shirt that said 'Santa likes Hoe Hoe Hoes' with a cartoon image of Santa Claus surrounded by women in skimpy bikinis, and his Santa Claus hat; she smiled and reached for the front of Eric's boxers. She found his partially hard cock tenting them out and squeezed it.

"This felt pretty big when I was sitting on your lap Santa...I think that it's even bigger than I thought. I can't wait to taste it." Lisa said.

Lisa raised her hands to the waist of Eric's boxers and pulled them down. She smiled when his cock came into view. Mike and Eric hadn't discussed Eric's size when they were making their plans; Mike knew that given her fantasy Lisa would have fucked Eric if he'd had a 4 inch cock with as much as he looked like Santa Claus. To both Mike and Lisa's surprise...and Lisa's delight, Eric had one of the thickest 8 inch cocks that either of them had ever seen.

"Oh my Santa...you brought me the jumbo size candy cane...it's so long and thick...I hope I can fit it in my mouth." Lisa said.

Lisa took Eric's cock in both hands and began stroking it. When it was fully hard she leaned in and began lightly kissing all over the bulbous head. She swirled her tongue over the head and flicked it side to side right under the head; Eric moaned.

"You are a very naughty girl, Lisa." Eric said.

Lisa looked up at Eric and smiled.

"Santa...you have no idea." Lisa said.

Lisa moved closer and started licking up and down the full length of Eric's cock. From base to tip, she licked top, sides, and bottom until Eric's entire cock was glistening in the twinkling lights on the Christmas tree.

Lisa ran her tongue along the bottom of Eric's cock from the base to the tip and moved to take the head into her mouth. Eric moaned as Lisa swirled her tongue around the head of his cock inside her mouth. She began stroking Eric's cock with one hand and gently squeezing his balls with the other while aggressively sucking the head and first few inches of his cock into her mouth.

After sucking Eric's cock for a few minutes, Lisa moved her mouth down to Eric's balls. She licked all over them before sucking one of them into her mouth. While stroking his cock with her right hand, Lisa licked and sucked on Eric's balls for several minutes. Eric was surprised when while Lisa was sucking on his right ball she pushed it to one side of her mouth and lightly bit down. While not hard enough to really hurt, it sent a bolt of energy through him.

"Oh god." Eric moaned.

Lisa let Eric's ball pop free from her mouth.

"You don't mind me nibbling on your chestnuts a little do you, Santa?" Lisa asked.

Eric looked down at Lisa as she resumed licking his balls.

"It's okay with Santa...as long as you're only nibbling." Eric said.

Lisa smiled and proceeded to take Eric's left ball into her mouth. She sucked on it for a few seconds before lightly biting down on it as well. Eric moaned. Lisa went back and forth between Eric's balls for several minutes licking, sucking, and nibbling on them. Each time she bit down on one of Eric's balls he moaned. Lisa slowly stroked his cock the entire time, switching from one hand to the other.

After playing with Eric's balls for a while, Lisa moved her mouth back up to engulf the head of his cock. She sucked and stroked it for several minutes while squeezing his balls. A few minutes later Lisa moved her mouth away from Eric's cock and looked up into his eyes while stroking it with both hands.

"I love your candy cane Santa, it's so big and delicious. Your chestnuts are delicious too; I could nibble on them all day. What I want now is some delicious cum. Will you cum in my mouth, Santa?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled down at the beautiful woman kneeling in front of him.

"I would love to." Eric said.

Lisa went back to sucking and stroking Eric's cock in front of the Christmas tree, while her husband sat nearby and watched. She aggressively worked Eric's cock and it wasn't long before Eric was ready to cum.

"Santa's gonna cum." Eric said.

Lisa moaned. She pushed Eric's cock as deep into her throat as she could take it. She wasn't able to take it all, but she took most of it. She wrapped her lips around Eric's cock as tight as she could and pulled back until she felt the crown of his head against her lips. The intense sensation was too much for Eric and he moaned as his cock erupted, shooting several thick ropes of cum into Lisa's mouth.

Lisa waited for Eric's cock to stop having spasms before pulling it from her mouth. She tilted her head back to show Eric his cum collected in her mouth and then turned her head to show Santa's cum to her husband. She closed her mouth, swallowed Eric's cum, and licked her lips. She leaned back in to Eric's cock and licked a little drop of cum right from the tip. She then kissed the tip lightly and stood up.

"Thank you Santa, that was incredible." Lisa said.

Lisa leaned in and kissed Eric lightly. He smiled.

"You're very welcome Lisa; Santa enjoyed it too." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm glad. Since you were nice enough to give me a little holiday treat, I should offer you one in return. I've got a little pink cookie you can eat." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"That sounds great." Eric said.

Lisa looked around for a minute and then looked over at her husband.

"Mike sweetie, be a dear and move the coffee table over in front of the Christmas tree so Santa can eat my little cookie right here." Lisa said.

Mike jumped out of his chair and quickly moved the wooden coffee table over beside the Christmas tree; he returned to his chair. The table was four feet long and two feet wide. Lisa walked over by the end of the table. She grabbed at the waist of her panties to take them off, but then looked over at Eric.

"Would you like to unwrap the cookie yourself Santa, or would you like me to do it?" Lisa asked.