Christmas Eve in June?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa mounted Eric in a 69, taking his cock in her mouth as he again probed her pussy with his tongue. Eric waited until Lisa took her mouth off of his cock and surprised her with a quick swat to the left side of her ass. Lisa squealed.

"You want another spanking...Santa will give it to you while he eats your pussy. Just don't bite Santa's cock off." Eric said.

Eric gave a quick swat to the right side of Lisa's ass and dove back into her pussy; she moaned.

"God Santa...that feels so fucking good." Lisa said.

Lisa went back to sucking and stroking Eric's cock. She made sure to pull her mouth off of his cock when she felt him move his tongue away from her pussy. Each time Eric pulled his face away from Lisa's pussy he gave a quick swat to each side of her ass and then returned to licking and sucking her pussy.

"Fuck Santa...you are amazing...I'm gonna cum again." Lisa said.

Eric slid both hands to Lisa's pussy, slid the first three fingers from both hands inside her and spread her open.

"Cum for me...cum for Santa. Santa wants to watch you cum." Eric said.

Lisa moaned as Eric stretched her pussy even wider and started rubbing her clit with both thumbs.

"Yes Santa...spread me open...stretch my naughty pussy open...look inside me as I cum." Lisa said.

Lisa went back to sucking Eric's cock, forcing more and more of it down her throat as Eric brought her close to another orgasm. When Lisa was ready to explode she pulled her mouth off of Eric's cock, buried her head in the little bend between Eric's cock and his left thigh and shrieked with pure pleasure as her wide stretch pussy erupted in a river of her juices.

"Oh god I'm cumming again." Lisa groaned.

Eric stared up into Lisa's pussy during her orgasm and then quickly replaced his fingers with his tongue to lap her sweet nectar from her gaping hole.

"Oh god...that was incredible." Lisa said.

After letting Eric lap at her pussy for another minute, Lisa lifted herself up off of him, moved down his body, and quickly impaled herself on his cock with her back to him, reverse cowgirl style. She started fucking herself on Eric's cock again.

"Of fuck...my pussy is on fire right now...it's so sensitive. Every move I make with your cock inside me feels incredible." Lisa said.

Lisa fucked herself on Eric's cock for several minutes. At one point she looked over at her husband, who had been watching her fuck another man all night.

"I love you so much baby." Lisa said.

Mike smiled.

"I love you too sweetheart." Mike said.

A minute later, Lisa sat down hard on Eric's cock as she came yet again.

"Oh fuck...that's so good." Lisa said.

Lisa sat on Eric's cock and rubbed her clit for several minutes before starting to fuck herself on it again.

"You're incredible Santa...you didn't take Santa's little blue helper before we started, did you?" Lisa asked.

"No. I'm amazed that I'm still going at this point. I owe it all to you and how incredible your mouth, pussy, and ass feel on my cock." Eric said.

"My ass...how could I forget about that?" Lisa asked.

Lisa lifted up off of Eric's cock, turned around so that she was facing him, and lowered herself back down onto his cock...taking it into her ass this time. Her head fell to her right shoulder, her eyes closed, and she smiled.

"Oh god that's incredible." Lisa said.

Lisa fucked her ass up and down Eric's cock for several minutes.

"How are we doing Santa? Am I going to earn the spanking that I asked for?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled up at Lisa.

"I'm not anywhere close to cumming yet, but do you really mind if it takes us a while?" Eric asked.

Lisa giggled.

"Not really. I am really enjoying myself right now." Lisa said.

Lisa fucked her ass on Eric's cock for several more minutes, then lifted up, guided Eric's cock to her pussy, and lowered herself back onto him; she kept fucking him with her cock in her pussy. After a few minutes, Lisa looked down at Eric.

"Santa, I was thinking...I came really hard when you were tasting my brownie. Maybe if I tasted yours it would help you cum again." Lisa said.

Eric was surprised; nobody had ever licked his asshole before. He smiled.

"I don't know if it will help or not, but at the very least, it should be interesting." Eric said.

Lisa smiled. She got off of Eric's cock and motioned for him to come over to the coffee table.

"Lie down on the table Santa. That way I'll be able to get low enough to get at your asshole while stroking your cock." Lisa said.

Eric sat on the end of the coffee table and lay back on it. Lisa lifted Eric's right leg, the leg closest to Mike, and pushed it up towards Eric's chest.

"Hold that up there if you can." Lisa said.

Eric linked his fingers together in the bend at the back of his knee to hold his leg up. The position lifted Eric's asshole and spread his ass open to give Lisa easy access to it. She crawled between Eric's legs.

"God I can't tell you how exciting this is for me. I'm about to lick Santa's asshole." Lisa said.

Lisa moved in close and kissed all over Eric's balls for a few seconds. She glanced over at her husband as she slipped her tongue out of her mouth and started making circles around Eric's asshole. Eric shivered.

"Oh wow...that's...different." Eric said.

Lisa moaned.

"It feels good though doesn't it?" Lisa asked.

"I guess...nobody's ever done this to me before." Eric said.

Lisa smiled and kissed Eric's balls.

"I get to be your first? Oh Santa...that's great." Lisa said.

Lisa excitedly swirled her tongue around Eric's asshole and then pushed against the tight ring of his anus. Eric moaned. Lisa alternated between swirling her tongue around Eric's asshole and trying to push her tongue into it while stroking Eric's cock with her right hand.

Lisa kept pushing her tongue harder and harder against Eric's asshole every time and finally she overcame the resistance of the tight ring and her tongue slipped inside Eric's ass.

"OH FUCK!" Eric said.

Lisa moaned and pushed her tongue as deep inside Eric as she could get it. At the same time she stroked his cock as hard and as fast as she could. Eric had no frame of reference for what he was feeling. He'd used his tongue on a number of women's assholes, but he'd never experienced it before himself.

While the combination of Lisa's tongue in his ass and her hand constantly stroking his cock, Eric feared that his balls might be completely empty after the way he'd cum so far. An idea came to him.

"Lisa...if I'm having trouble cumming...maybe it's just stuck in my balls. Maybe you can loosen it up." Eric said.

Lisa pulled her tongue out of Eric's ass; she smiled.

"I'd love to nibble on your chestnuts again, Santa." Lisa said.

Lisa kissed all over Eric's balls for several minutes. She sucked the left one into her mouth, sucked on it for a few seconds, and then started gently biting down on it. Eric moaned each time Lisa's teeth sank into the sensitive orb. She chewed on Eric's left nut for a few minutes and then let it pop out of her mouth so she could suck his right nut into her mouth instead.

Eric's entire body shook when Lisa accidentally bit down a little harder than she intended.

"OH FUCK." Eric shrieked.

Lisa let Eric's nut pop out of her mouth.

"Sorry." Lisa said.

"It's okay, just please be more gentle. I have no idea why I like you biting my testicles like that, but I do." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm glad you like it because I love munching on your nuts. I'll be careful not to bite too hard though." Lisa said.

Lisa returned to biting Eric's nuts. She would suck one into her mouth, bite down on it ten or twelve times and then switch to the other. She alternated between her right and left hands stroking Eric's cock, keeping him hard and trying to work him up for one more orgasm.

"I think I need to feel you inside me again." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"That's fine with me. How do you want to do it?" Eric asked.

"I loved it when you were fucking me from behind earlier. Can we do that again?" Lisa asked.

"Sure. Do you want to do it with or without the dildo in your ass?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled.

"With." Lisa said.

Eric rolled off of the table and onto his knees. Lisa moved over in front of him, turned away from him, and bent over. Eric picked up the dildo and easily pushed it into Lisa's ass. He then moved in behind her, guided his cock to her opening, and pushed it into her.

"It still feels so good having your cock in me like this." Lisa said.

"Your pussy still feels amazing too." Eric said.

Eric put his hands on Lisa's hips and started fucking her with long deep strokes. Instead of thrusting his own body against hers, he used his arms to rock Lisa back and forth.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me Santa...treat me like nothing more than a sex toy and use me to get yourself off." Lisa said.

Eric pounded Lisa as hard as he could, determined to make himself cum one more time. He still wasn't anywhere close, but Lisa seemed to be almost constantly on the verge of an orgasm. Within a few minutes of Eric starting to fuck her from behind, she arched her back and moaned.

"I'm cumming again." Lisa squealed.

Eric pounded Lisa's pussy right through her orgasm. After fucking her for another few minutes, Eric pulled his cock out of Lisa, reached his right arm towards her left hip, and pulled. Realizing that Santa wanted her to roll over, Lisa helped Eric to roll her over onto her back on the carpet in front of the Christmas tree.

Eric moved over Lisa and pushed his cock into her and started fucking her again. In this position Eric was able to lean down over Lisa and kiss her as he pounded the incredibly sexy woman's pussy desperate to make himself cum. Lisa hungrily kissed Eric back and wrapped her still stocking-clad legs around him and pulled him into her on each inward thrust.

Lisa squealed into Eric's kiss as she had yet another orgasm. As her pussy clamped down around his cock once again, Eric could feel his own orgasm finally getting close.

"I'm getting close." Eric said.

Lisa smiled; the words were like music to her ears. She looked into Eric's eyes.

"I want you to cum on my face this time." Lisa said.

Eric couldn't believe it; most women found it demeaning for a man to cum on her face and now Lisa was asking him to do it. He fucked Lisa for another minute before pushing himself up off of her, pulling is cock out of her pussy, and standing up. Lisa immediately moved up to her knees with her face just inches from Eric's throbbing cock.

"It won't take much." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm ready." Lisa said.

Lisa reached up with both hands. She used one hand to steady Eric's cock and point it squarely at her face. Her other hand made two quick pumps of Eric's cock and that was it; Eric grunted as his cock erupted.

Eric had feared that he didn't have any cum left after already cumming 3 times that night, but Lisa pumped his cock 7 times and on each pump another rope of thick white cum shot out of Eric's cock and onto Lisa's pretty face.

Eric's entire body was shaking and he was out of breath as Lisa pulled her hands away from his cock. He looked down at Lisa and was amazed to see that her face was streaked with his cum. Some had hit her in the right eye causing her to keep it closed. Some was on her left cheek. Some was across her forehead. One thick glob had shot into her hair above her right ear. There was even some that had hit her in the bottom lip and chin and a glob was hanging from her chin.

"Jesus...that was...amazing." Eric said.

Lisa looked up at Eric with her open left eye. She held her hands up so he could help her up. Eric helped Lisa to her feet.

"I wanna see it. I need a mirror." Lisa said.

Lisa rushed into the hallway where a mirror hung on the wall. She looked at her cum splattered face in the mirror. When she came back into the family room she was smiling from ear to ear. She walked over to Eric, put her arms around his neck, leaned in, and kissed him...spreading some of his cum from her face onto his in the process.

"Thank you so much for that Santa. That was amazing." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"You're welcome Lisa. I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to do it, but when it happened it was pretty impressive." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"Yes it was. Now don't forget our deal. I made you cum so you owe me another spanking." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"I remember. Do you want to do it now, or do you want to clean up first?" Eric asked.

"Why would I want to clean up? I asked you to cum on my face because I wanted it there; I'm in no rush to wash it off." Lisa said.

Eric laughed.

"Okay. Come with me you naughty girl." Eric said.

Eric took Lisa by the wrist and led her over to the couch. He stopped in front of the couch.

"Um...should we put some towels down or something? We're pretty sweaty and you're covered in cum." Eric said.

"That's probably a good idea." Lisa said.

Lisa pulled away from Eric and grabbed a throw blanket from the other side of the room. She spread it out on the couch.

"That should keep the couch clean. We can throw the blanket in the wash later." Lisa said.

Eric sat down in the middle of the couch...the same place he'd been sitting at the start of the evening. He was about to pull Lisa across his lap, but he stopped.

"You know what...we've been at this all night and I still haven't seen you completely naked. Take that garter belt and those stockings off." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"Of course Santa. I wouldn't want to deny you the chance to see me completely naked after you've fucked me so good." Lisa said.

Lisa quickly shed her last remaining clothing. She stood in front of Eric and he looked her up and down. Her hair was disheveled and had cum in it. Her makeup had long since smeared and her face was splattered with cum. Her body glistened with sweat. Her once pink completely hairless pussy was red and puffy.

"The true test of whether a woman is really beautiful or not isn't how she looks when she's made up to go out in public...it's how she looks after she's been fucked. If she still looks gorgeous when she's sweaty, her makeup and hair are messed up, and her body shows the signs of sex on her then she really is beautiful and you Lisa look just as incredible...just as sexy right now as you did when I first laid eyes on you in that red dress earlier." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"Thank you Santa. I feel incredibly sexy right now. Just having you look at me like this makes me feel sexy." Lisa said.

"Are you ready for your spanking?" Eric asked.

"Absolutely." Lisa said.

Eric beckoned Lisa to lay across his lap like she had earlier that night. She moved into position across his bare thighs. Eric placed his left hand on Lisa's back just below her shoulder blades and placed his right hand on her ass.

"You seem to have enjoyed all of the swats that I've given you tonight, but would you prefer the harder ones or more like the first ones?" Eric asked.

Lisa looked back at Eric and smiled.

"How about a mix of both? Most of them could be like the first ones and every once in a while you could mix in one of the full strength ones." Lisa said.

Eric nodded.

"Okay and how many swats are we doing?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I don't know. Our deal was that if I made you cum again you'd spank me as much as I want. I won't know how many swats it will take to satisfy me until we reach that point." Lisa said.

Eric laughed.

"Okay. Let me know when you've had enough then." Eric said.

Lisa smiled.

"Oh...I will." Lisa said.

Eric started running his right hand over Lisa's ass; it was still slightly red from their earlier activities. He drew his hand back and gave her a quick swat to the left side of her ass. Lisa moaned.

"Don't forget to keep count." Eric said.

"One." Lisa said.

Eric alternated swats between the right and left sides of Lisa's ass. Between each swat he would rub his hand over her ass for several seconds. It wasn't until the 7th swat that Eric delivered a full strength swat to Lisa's ass.

"SEVEN!" Lisa squealed.

Eric continued to spank Lisa's ass delivering full strength swats on numbers 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, and 28. By the time Eric was drawing his hand back for the 30th swat...the 15th for each cheek, Lisa's ass was bright red.

Eric delivered a normal swat to the right side of Lisa's ass. Instead of counting the swat out like she had on the others, Lisa released a low guttural moan and her entire body shook; she was having an orgasm.

"Ohhhh...fuuuuuuuuuuck." Lisa growled.

Eric was amazed and a quick glance over at Mike confirmed that he was surprised too. Eric moved his hand down to stroke over Lisa's stinging red ass like he did after every swat. He had only been rubbing her ass for a few seconds when Lisa pushed herself up so that she could pull Eric into a forceful kiss.

Lisa kissed Eric for several minutes before pulling back just enough that their noses were nearly touching.

"Did you just have an orgasm from being spanked?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled, threw her arms around Eric's neck, and kissed him again.

"Yes I did. You made me cum just by spanking my naughty ass." Lisa said.

"I didn't know that was possible." Eric said.

Lisa shook her head.

"Neither did I, but it was fucking incredible." Lisa said.

"Does that mean that you've had enough now?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled.

"Almost. I want you to spank me a little more, but we can't do it here in the family room." Lisa said.

"Why not?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled and kissed Eric.

"Because I really want to see you spanking me and there isn't a full length mirror in here. We need to go to the bedroom." Lisa said.

Lisa stood up and offered Eric her hand.

"Come on." Lisa said.

Eric looked over at Mike, going to the bedroom hadn't been part of the plan; Mike shrugged. Eric took Lisa's hand and stood up. She pulled him towards the hallway to the bedroom, but stopped and turned around. She put her arms around Eric's neck and kissed him...the cum on her face now almost dry.

"I know that you're really sweaty right now Santa, but would you mind putting the suit back on for this? I would love to see myself laying naked across Santa's lap as he spanks me for being naughty." Lisa said.

Eric smiled.

"I think that would be okay." Eric said.

Lisa rushed over, grabbed the coat and pants from Eric's Santa suit, grabbed Eric's hand, and pulled him down the hall to the master bedroom. Mike followed them. On one side of the room was a closet with double sliding doors; both doors were full length mirrors. Lisa handed the suit to Eric.

"Put that on." Lisa said.

As Eric started putting his Santa suit back on, Lisa walked over in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection. After looking at her front for a moment she turned and looked over her shoulder to see the reflection of her ass in the mirror.

"Oh my, you've really spanked my poor ass red, Santa." Lisa said.

Eric smiled as he buckled the belt of his coat.

"I did exactly what you asked me to do, Lisa." Eric said.

Lisa smiled as she ran her hands over her reddened ass.

"Yes you did. It felt incredible and it looks sexy as hell. Now I want to watch you spank me. Sit on the edge of the bed." Lisa said.

Eric moved over to the side of the Mike and Lisa's bed that faced the mirrors. He sat down on the bed and scooted back as far as he could to make room for Lisa to lay across his lap while supporting herself on the bed on either side. Lisa moved up on Eric's right side beside the bed. She lifted one knee and then the other onto the bed and then leaned over and stretched out across Eric's lap and supported herself on her elbows on Eric's left side. She turned her head towards the mirror.