Chuck and Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
78 Followers

This night now was all theirs and they savored it in extenso. No hustle and bustle, no thought of work, clandestine, the RING, the Buy More or even the family. Only Sarah and Chuck mattered. Over a delicious dessert and coffee they decided not to call it a night yet but to roam the nocturnal Paris.

Taking a cab, they went to the Eiffel tower and relished the tepid night in April beneath the steely colossus that was built for the world fair 1889, while Chuck, using the "Intersect", entertained Sarah with funny and interesting trivia about the tower, it's constructor, the building of it and the common Parisian life back then and the both of them inhaled the scent of the flowers still lingering charmingly in the night air. They promenaded hand in hand beneath the new moon through the nightly Parc du Champs de Mars at the foot of the tower and sat smooching on a bench until a lenient Flic tried to run them of halfheartedly and eventually advised them to take themselves a room.

Chuck thanked him for his suggestion in perfect french.

"Merci. Nous avons déjà un chambre, mais c'est Paris, n'est pas? La ville d' amour!" then both took a bow and Sarah and Chuck ran of giggling and holding hands.

Every now and then Sarah would pull Chuck into the bushes or get pressed to a tree by Chuck, kissing tenderly or passionate or then again coyly, if they wouldn't be chatting about funny moments, odd and bizarre experiences -- Let alone the performance "Jeffster", the band of two of Chuck's colleagues at the Buy More, gave at both Elli's engagement party and wedding - and awkward situations they had been trough. Finally they strolled down the Boulevard Garibaldi and along the Boulevard Pasteur to their hotel at the Rue de Cotentin, holding hands, kissing and hugging.

The night porter looked up from his magazine and gave Chuck a message, when Chuck and Sarah entered the lobby.

"It arrived tonight around nine, Monsieur. Seems to be very important, having the seal of the US-Embassy on it." The man was both nervous and curios.

"Merci... Now I got the message. Bon nuit." Chuck assured him and returned to Sarah who was waiting at the elevator.

The message came from Casey who informed them he was reinstalled and heading back to Burbank, expecting them back for debriefing with Gen. Beckman at 08.00am at their base beneath the yogurt shop after they returned the next but one day.

"Beckman wants to see us at Castle the day after tomorrow at eight in the morning." Chuck informed Sarah.

They realized being on their own in Paris right now, without watchdogs or surveillance, and their faces lit up with joy. But their time was also limited because they had to be back in Burbank soon and so would have to take a plane the next day at noon.

There was music coming from the hotel bar and suddenly Sarah felt being dragged by Chuck gently but unmistakably into the bar and there straight towards the dance floor. With the sound of low, gentle jazz Sarah huddled against Chuck, put her head on his shoulder and they danced slowly and far away from anything else. Chuck gently caressed her neck and kissed her face while they gently rocked to the beat of the music and held onto each other, or, when the music got more vivid, swirled over the dance floor, they had to their own at this time of the day.

Every burden fell off their shoulders and they were no longer agents in the field but just two lovers on vacation or maybe honeymoon in Paris, simply savoring the presence of the respective other.

Chuck's fingertips wandered down her neck and over the frail skin of her back, her dress was offering so lavish, and caressed her softly. He lightly dragged his nails down the skin covering her spine and kissed the goose bumps showing on her neck and shoulders. Sarah's low and languorous purring was music to Chuck's ears and the heat she radiated almost took his breath away, letting him get more and more exited by her scent and the taste of her arousal sensually filling his nostrils.

They danced and caressed each other on the dance floor, in the dimmed light of the empty nightly bar until the barkeeper ultimately reminded them that the bar had to close for cleaning. It was almost 3.30 in the morning as the barkeeper informed them with real understanding and pity in his tone.

The moment, the elevator doors had closed behind them, and the doorman had given the Concierge a knowing glance -- Paris may be the city of lovers, and both of them had seen their share of couples come and go, but let alone the way Chuck has carried Sarah on his arms into the hotel the night before, this couple seemed to be something special, besides the messages they receive -- Chuck and Sarah entangled into a long, deep and very passionate kiss, holding the kiss all the way to their floor without catching breath.

Sarah started to loosen his tie, unbuttoning his shirt and nibbling on his neck when they walked down the corridor to their room. She bit his shoulder covetous, when he opened the door, and pressed herself against him.

"I thought you've ate enough, Darling." he purred in her ear, while her teeth scraped on his skin.

"Yes, but I want some more of this delicious dessert." she cooed into his ear before biting his earlobe boldly.

When Chuck swung her on his arms and carried her over the doorstep like they were really on honeymoon, she thought the name "Sarah Bartowski" really sounded appealing.

Almost immediately she pushed this thought away, but she did realize having this thought for the third time in less than 24 hours. And in addition every time this thought crossed her mind, she was more and more pleased and less appalled. Especially the word "Darling" coming from his lips had an increasingly nice and appealing sound.

Her thoughts faded away when the door closed behind them and Sarah started tugging on his jacket slipping it off of him. Within the blink of an eye his tie followed -- like a volant snake -- and off went his shirt. Sarah kissed his chest, looking up in his eyes while she nibbled his nipple.

"I want much more of this dessert... I want it now and forever." She grinned elfish at him.

"Do you think, the room service could get us some molten chocolate?"

"I'd even go to Switzerland myself to get you the chocolate you want, Darling." he breathed into her ear, and kissed her again.

There it was again. "Darling" This word sent her chills through marrow and bones, and him mentioning Switzerland made a tiny bell ring in her mind... But only for a second, because she was so caught by his kiss, the notion, about to become a conscious thought vanished into thin air.

Admittedly, thinking was the last thing on her mind anyway, because Sarah's passion was boiling and sizzling. She was craving for him, she wanted him now and knew well, she would have to make the first step now. She slammed him against the door and pressed herself longingly at him. Almost aggressively, she pressed her lips on his and clung into his curls, but Chuck wasn't inactive himself as he wrapped her tightly in his arms and with the hand he had in her neck pressed her face closer to his, exploring her mouth with his tongue and their tongues wrestled for all they were worth. Their moaning and sighing sounded like the growl of two predators fighting each other... And actually they were fighting. Each of them sought to please and devour the other. They wanted each other with every fiber of their hearts.

The blond Valkyrie and the tough CIA-Agent kissed each other, teased each other, willing to surrender to the desire and longing, burning within and eager to not only love each other but also to be united forever.

Chuck picked Sarah up and carried her under burning and greedy kisses to the bed, almost throwing her on the mattress. After he had ripped her panties down, she pushed him back, opened his pants and ripped them almost off of him like she had ripped everything else off his body.

Even in the half-light falling through the windows, he could clearly see her eyes... Burning with desire and beaming with yearning. She looked deep into his eyes and made a luring gesture with her finger.

"Well... Are you ready for this assignment, agent Bartowski?" she cooed seductively, while she slowly and temptingly pulled the hem of her dress up her thighs. Chuck lowered himself onto the bed and slowly crawled towards Sarah, seeing perfectly from this angle, where exactly Sarah had waxed -- she had just left a small landing strip and was apart from that perfectly smooth.

He slid in closer, in a flowing motion and pushed the dress up, plunging at his aim like a starving man, and started kissing her thighs and nibbling at them. Sarah wriggled pleasurably under his assault and moaned hard when his tongue struck her lap again. Much more demanding and avaricious than in the morning he savaged her folds and clit and made Sarah moan and scream loud and animal while he let her go crazy using his tongue, lips, teeth and fingers on her.

With a swift move she wrapped her thighs around his neck and pulled him upwards... Away from her folds and into her control. A sensual wrestle started on the bed as both of them fought for the upper hand, once Chuck was below and Sarah straddling his chest, the dress askew, her breasts slipped free, then she laid beneath him, and Chuck's aroused flesh pressed against her folds demanding access, or both were laying on their sides trying to knock each other over.

What seemed to be a mix of wrestling, a pillow fight and very heavy petting culminated into Chuck laying naked on his back with Sarah straddling him again, holding his hands behind his head.

"Well... Who's on top now, Chuck?" she purred slyly. His smile should have warned her but she was way to aroused and in heat to be cautious.

"You are, Sarah... And in a second you'll be even more on top... or was it on tip?" and with this words, Chuck flexed his abs and surprisingly for Sarah pushed hard upwards once.

Due to Sarah's and his own arousal and excitement, Sarah was very wet and Chuck was very hard, and as he impaled her on his member, a loud scream escaped her lips.

A half almost incredulous, half very lascivious "Ooooohh Chhuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!" escaped her -- although it almost sounded like: "Ooooohh Fuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!"

Nevertheless, Sarah had the presence of mind and the self-control not to let his hands go but bent forward, when the lust's first wave faded away, and she kissed him hard on the lips.

Both wriggled and teased each other with sassy words and playfully cruel fondling. While their excitement and arousal grew bigger and bigger and their pace got faster and faster, they kept lovingly looking into each others eyes.

The crevasse they had experienced the morning before, when they first released their passion, had only been a foretaste of the force attracting them to each other. If that was a bursting of a dam, this now would have been a friggin' seismic sea wave.

In the course of the night, Chuck had stripped her dress and shoes off of Sarah and was now laying again on his back. His head and shoulders rested again the headboard, while Sarah was riding him with rocking motions, and looked at her with love in his eyes. The lights of the French capital, falling through the windows and making her sweaty skin glister, made the pearls in her hair shimmer -- well at least the few pearls that remained in her hairdo -- and he reached for her, loosing her hair.

Her blond hair cascaded over her shoulders while her movements didn't slow down at all and Chuck gently pulled her closer without changing the pace. Holding her in his arms he started thrusting into her and kissed her with all the yearning and love he had so often confessed to her, but only now could live out for the first time. He kissed every inch of her skin he could reach and fondled her breasts with kneading and caressing motions whenever she escaped his embrace and sat up. His fingertips discovered every inch of her skin and stroked sensually teasing up and down her sides. Then he knew his excitement had reached the point of no return and grabbed her hips, slamming her on his groin, thrusting into her faster and faster.

Sarah felt her climax inevitably approaching when Chuck grabbed her hips tightly and they sped up, finding a fast, passionate rhythm eventually sending both of them simultaneously over the edge into an ocean of lust, joy and passion. Their lips sealed every sound they would have made and they shared the sensation of purest bliss kissing each other with wild abandon. Sarah collapsed with a shiver in his embrace, feeling him holding her close and warm, giving her comfort and security, and savored the feeling of his heart beating next to hers, his warmth floating through her body and his hands caressing and fondling her.

Later they laid in each others embrace, exhausted but wide awake and happy. He looked at her with such love and happiness, she had the feeling, she had never been so safe and secure before. Sarah felt so infinitely snug in his presence and knew pretty well, he would do anything to make her happy.

"Let's run away... Let's elope... Just you and me. Or at least make a vacation for a few days... Somewhere no one could find us. I don't want to go back to Burbank." Chuck suddenly exclaimed. Sarah looked at him, a bit startled and confused. But in the back of her head again a tiny bell rang.

"Yeah Chuck... That's what we should do."

She recalled the last couple of weeks, the fears they had to cope with, the trials and tribulations they had handled and how inexpressibly demanding it had been, how nerve-wracking and stressful... They had both desperately deserved a break, sort of a time-out, but Gen. Beckman wouldn't even think of granting it to them, that's what she made pretty clear this morning. Well, that's something they would have to deal with... later.

"We shouldn't just do it, we WILL do it, Darling." Chuck assured her.

"Darling" Again there was this word, sending comforting shivers down her spine. She couldn't get enough of hearing it.

"Do you have any suggestions, where to go? Where do you want to go to, Sarah?"

The bells ringing in her head became more and more concrete and so she answered.

"Yeah... Let's go to Switzerland, Chuck... I always wanted to go there once, and I think it's a great place for a few days off... The more so as you fluently speak the language." she was teasing him, referring to the adventurous assignment they had, when Chuck had to pose as a Swiss billionaire to protect a con man from the wrath of a bunch of islamist terrorists been deceived by Jack Burton -- Sarah's father, the con man. There Chuck had proved his language skills, speaking fairly convincing something that sounded like Swiss-German without being schwyzer dutch at all.

Chuck launched himself on her, tickling and kissing her for her cockiness. "You rascal. I did what I had to do to accomplish the mission the best I could." he defended himself, and she answered by poking her tongue at him. He slapped her butt playfully, kissed her tenderly and stood up, still grinning.

Mock sulking, she wrapped herself into the blanket, just looking cute and he went to the bathroom still smiling about her sass. Chuck could always amaze her and make her smile and laugh. That was probably one of the features she liked the most about him. She smiled, lost in her thoughts.

It was true... Chuck always gave his best. He always wanted to satisfy her, make her proud even if she didn't realize it at all - 'Like he did back in Prague.' crossed her mind, causing a pang of guilt because she had given him such a hard time about it.

When Chuck started his spy training, right after downloading the "Intersect 2.0", Sarah had tried to save him from the fate, she had to endure when she decided to join the CIA. He shouldn't become an agent, risking his life on a daily base, never able to have a real life on his own, changing from the man she had fallen for into a coldblooded spy, because of the choices he would have to make. Sarah wanted to leave all of this behind, running off with Chuck.

They agreed on meeting at the station in Prague and to start a new life together... Far away from any clandestine service, family and anything willing to separate them from each other.

Though when Chuck arrived at the station, he wasn't able to leave everything behind for he had realized having taken on responsibilities when he gained his abilities. He had to learn to use the "Intersect" for the better of the world -- and also for the sake of protecting Sarah, his friends and family. His spy training seemed to him to be the best way to do so -- after all that's what Sarah and Casey had exemplified him through their own lives.

It was some time later that Sarah had understood, what he was through... And realized that he didn't reject her but tried to do the right thing... Tried to be seen as an equal partner by her... As HER partner.

When Chuck reappeared from the bathroom, his toilet bag tucked under one arm, freshly showered and shaved, only wearing a towel around his waist, Sarah had a hard time, not grabbing him and pulling him back into the bed. Instead she dashed for the shower, and only heard Chuck telling her, he would take care of the tickets, when he was done packing his bag.

She could hear him rummage for a while, then the door went and she heard him say: "I'll be right back... I love you."

- - -

Sarah had showered and dressed and was now ready for taking off, only waiting for Chuck to return from wherever he might have gone, indecisively weighing the bag in her hand, unsure whether it was clever to leave their arms and equipment behind or not. On the other side, they surely wouldn't need that stuff on their vacation... Or would they?

When Chuck entered the door, Sarah breathed a sigh of relief -- she hadn't realized holding her breath anxiously while she was waiting for him -- and looked inquiring at him.

"Where have you been?"

"I've been picking us a safe route by train." he answered confidently.

"Couldn't you do this from..." her gaze went to the laptop on the table, and then it got to her.

"Oh... Yeah... Sure..." She smiled at Chuck, who was also smiling with a smug look in his eyes.

"Of course... You didn't want to leave any traces behind..." Chuck just nodded.

Sarah understood that the NSA would and probably could trace any click made on this computer, and most likely even the history on the hotel's internet terminal as well. Their secret vacation wouldn't have been secret for long. It amazed her to see Chuck already thinking in this pattern.

"I've been to the big internet cafe across the station, about 15 minutes away from here. There I could check on everything. Unfortunately that's something, the "Intersect" can't help me with." he explained.

"So... What do have to offer, my witty spy?" She was asking more proudly than teasingly.

"The TGV-Line from Gare d'Est to Zurich is impassable due to a storm loss, but I found a route, right here from Gare Montparnasse to Zurich, with longer halts at Lyon, Geneva and Lausanne. If we leave this afternoon, we could be at Zurich the day after tomorrow at noon..."

He caught her look and added: "It's an excursion train, going a long way around and making a lot of halts... But we're in no hurry, are we? A few days in a sleeper cabin don't sound bad to me at all." he grinned.

But they were in a hurry though... In a hurry leaving the hotel ASAP. Either Casey or Beckman would try to contact them at the latest the next morning, wondering why they hadn't returned back to castle. To stay under the radar, they sneaked out the backdoor leaving most of their stuff behind in their room and only carrying light baggage.

MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
78 Followers