Chuck and Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
78 Followers

They went a few blocks down and picked each one cab, driving to the Station separately. Thus they wouldn't be linked to the two "vanished" hotel guests because each cabdriver would remember only driving a young man respectively a young woman to the Gare Montparnasse.

They met in a quieter corner of the station again and cuddled up while automatically scanning the perimeter for any interest they may have attracted. Sarah had consciously dressed herself low-key to reduce the attention -- especially the one paid to her by men -- to a minimum.

"We only have to pick up the tickets at the counter and catch the train... And our first vacation is about to start. This time there will really be a train taking us into freedom."

His words stung her a little bit, but she wasn't mad at him anymore for not joining her back then in Prague. She understood his motives and would have probably done the same, set on his place.

Because of the quite early hour and it being mid-week, they hadn't have to wait for long at the counter and soon had got their tickets.

"Well... the train's leaving in two hours fifteen and we got plenty of time to catch the train and have a small breakfast before." Sarah announced while checking the time on the station clock.

"I'm starving." Then her gaze felt on a newspaper kiosk selling foreign newspapers and magazines... and comic books.

"Isn't this the new Justice League issue over there?" She cast a bright smile at Chuck, inwardly enjoying the fact that the man she loved still carried the boy he once was inside and could still be crazy about such things. She hoped for him never to change.

"Go and get it... I'll get us some croissants and Café au lait in the meantime."

Chuck gazed after her when she went off, having no choice but registering her firm, pert bum in the tight jeans she picked to wear. She had clad her feet into black Chuck's, just like his. He loved her. He really loved her for not only studying his habits and quirks but really made an effort to get to know and to understand him. He loved her for never been bored at her side and for her having always an extra bit of originality about her. She didn't want to draw attention to her, but the black Chuck's she wore were a sign -- a symbol of attachment.

Chuck reflected about the meaning of her wanting -- conscious or unconscious -- such a symbol of belonging together. "She should have caught this damn bridal bouquet..." he sighted thoughtfully.

He then walked over to the kiosk, took the comic book, browsing through it, at the same time observing the area and waiting for Sarah to return. He didn't realize standing right in the visual range of a surveillance camera.

A couple of minutes later, Sarah returned laden with croissants, Café au lait and other pastry and they sat on a bench at their track, eating the breakfast and waiting for their train to arrive. The train that meant a piece of freedom to them.

Sarah enjoyed feeding Chuck with small pieces of croissant being dipped into the Café au lait... And nibbling kissed away the stray drops of coffee off his lips and chin. She felt him enjoying it too not at least because of his attempts to capture her tongue with his lips, every time she did so and his eagerness to nibble away any stray crumbs of her lips.

Both enjoyed the slowly passing time, without any hustle and bustle, no mission at hand and lethal danger, just being with each other and having the freedom to be who they wanted to be. Sarah felt very snug, laying on this bench, cuddled up at Chuck, in his embrace basking in the feeling of his love and the memory of the tenderness and passion they had shared for the last 30 hours. She cuddled up closer and purred like a kitten, because of how snug and protected she felt in his arms.

Chuck smelled her hair and closed his eyes, let himself get caught by the moment, the sunlight falling through the windows and shining on them, the scent of her hair, softly tickling his nose and by the feeling of holding Sarah in his arms. To Chuck this was perfect bliss.

- - -

As their train arrived about an hour later, Chuck grabbed their bags and helped Sarah climbing up... Not without fondling her butt boldly but gently while holding her hand.

Sarah just smiled at his cheekiness and shoot him a glance indicating: 'Oh wait... I'll get back on you for this... And you'll love it.' She gently grabbed his hand, caressed her and blew him a kiss.

They looked for their sleeper cabin in this rustic train, the SNCF -- the national French railway company -- used for excursions and round trips, when tourists want to explore the country and have plenty of time to do so, made themselves comfortable and ordered another light breakfast at the train's attendant. They wouldn't leave their cabin for the next couple of hours at least and wanted to have their meals delivered.

Chuck and Sarah just wanted to unwind, to recover, have fun -- and above all they wanted each other. While Chuck took care of their baggage and freshened up in the bathroom, Sarah had locked the door, put back the cover sheets, discarded her clothes, leaving only top and panties on and laid on the bed, when Chuck left -- likewise almost undressed -- the bathroom.

"Well traveler... Ready to sweeten your travel time?" she purred and looked at him long and longingly.

Chuck answer was only a meaningful smile as he switched the "Don't disturb"-sign at the door on and turned to her.

Their unofficial vacation had officially begun.

MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
78 Followers