All Comments on 'Cindy's Bikini - Pool Fun'

by paralleltasking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is amazing

Chico3167Chico31677 months ago

Great story thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is awesome. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love for Ashley to join in.

Kellie

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great storytelling

Soundguy39Soundguy394 months ago

Fucking little punk ass rapists!! Prosecute them as adulyys and her piece of shit brother as well. They just love rapists in prison. If I could give this a negatyive score I would. What a sick fuck you are to write trash like this!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That's life--a series of unfortunate decisions, starting with the purple bikini. Could she untie her own top while lying down sunbathing, as girls so often do? Or is it better she is dominated by them untying it? Wolf whistles/catcalls from the boys when she comes outside?

The story is driven by her fear of the creepy neighbor, her fear of the pics getting out, and her secret hot desires. Amplify these? Did the neighbor once do something more than looking, to her or to someone else? Did she know someone whose reputation was ruined by pics getting out, or does she have an upcoming wedding which will be lost? Does her body (and feelings) betray her--yes--can she have more inner conflict between her disgust for these boys and her desires? Sometimes her hands start moving in compliance with their requests before her inner speech has made up its mind, showing her unconscious agreement while her consciousness is still dithering !!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A tuny bit more background on her relationship with her brother, so his coldness is either surprising or expected? It's surprising to us but im not sure if it's surprising to her. Did she offend him somehow, so the events of the story are ultinately her own doing? Or is that just the way he is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

bruh beatifull storey man .i wish i could fuck you and u made me cum hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparalleltasking@paralleltasking
Trying to put all my naughty thoughts down in stories. I've never written really much before outside of my technical field. Apparently reading all the smut you guys have written has inspired me. I hope to keep improving and giving you all boners and lady boners.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES