CJ Stories; Sales Rep is Dessert 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas gently pushed her head down and she took his cock in her mouth again and chuckled as he told her, "Good, I won't have to tip him as much." She moaned as he told her, "maybe I'll even let him keep a copy."

Her lips slid up and down as she sucked, slowly stroking the hard cock wrapped in her hand. She felt his cock grow longer as she sucked on it. She took a break and let his cock slip from her mouth as she stroked it, her hand slowly slid up and down. She wet her lips and softly moaned as she admired his long brown cock.

She looked to the side as they stopped at yet another traffic light and saw people in the SUV next to them trying to look in the dark windows and wondered if they could see her on her knees, stroking his long hard black cock.

Thomas noticed her looking, and asked, "Would it make you hot if they knew you were sucking my cock?"

CJ moaned, "oh yea", and she took his cock back in her mouth again. She whimpered when she heard the hum of the window as it lowered and she knew they would soon be able to see her. He rested his hand on her head as she started to bob her head faster as she sucked his cock deeper. She paused as his cock touched the back of her mouth, and then she slowly swallowed his cock. She heard the cheers from the SUV next to them. They both had to laugh as someone yelled out, "Is that you mom?"

She took his cock back in her mouth and felt it start to swell and she wondered if it had excited him as much as her, being watched as she gave a blow job to a black man in the back of a limo as they cruised the Las Vegas strip. They started to move again and she heard the window closing. He cupped her head and pushed as her lips slide faster up and down his cock. He asked, "Did you like being watched by those young men?"

CJ moaned as she paused then nodded. He smiled as he watched her head bobbing up and down and told her, "I think we are going to have fun tonight."

Thomas told the driver it was time to head towards Bellagio. He pushed her head down and forced his cock deep in her mouth. His cock-head grew hard and CJ knew he was going to cum. His moans grew louder, and he tensed as a thick stream of cum exploded into her mouth. He held her head down as she continued to suck as she stroked his cock. She swallowed a mouthful of cum, and he tensed, and again grunted loudly as more cum flowed from his cock, filling her mouth.

Thomas grunted as he held her head down and thrust his cock deep as he finished cumming. CJ continued to softly suck on the head, caressing the head with her tongue as she slowly stroked his black cock, squeezing the last bits of cum into her mouth. Her lips slowly slid off his cock and she gently stroked his cock as she licked the remnants of cum as it slowly ran down the sides of his cock. She kissed the soft crown and then looked up at him and smiled as she asked, "So... how was your first blow job... in this limo?" They both laughed.

The limo turned into the Bellagio and Thomas ask CJ if she would like come up to his room for an after dinner drink, but told her the limo was also available to take her to her hotel if she wanted.

CJ smiled and said, "I was hoping you would invite me to see your room, I have always wondered what the rooms are like here." She did not want her evening with Thomas to come to an end just yet.

The limo stopped in front and the driver came around to open the door for CJ. He was obvious as he watched her open her legs as she stepped out of the limo, her pussy clearly visible. Thomas handed him a tip and told him he would not need him the rest of the night, and he would arrange a limo for CJ when she was ready to return to her hotel.

CJ held his arm as they walked up the steps and entered the casino. They chatted as they casually walked arm in arm through the casino. They paused at the roulette table and Thomas gave her a hundred dollar chip and told her to play it.

She smiled and chuckled as she told him, "I think I will play the black nine and see if I can get lucky." They laughed as the wheel spun, the ball clicked as it tumbled about in the wheel. The ball finally came to rest on the red 10. CJ again took Thomas's arm and smiled as she told him, "Well... I hope my luck improves tonight."

Thomas laughed and told her, "Oh well... I think you can do better than a black nine... let's go see if we can change your luck." He put his hand on her back and led her towards the elevator. The elevator door opened and several others got on with them. Thomas pulled her to him and kissed her lightly as they rode the elevator to the fifteenth floor.

He opened the door and CJ smiled at him as she walked into his large suite. She laid her small bag on a table just inside the door looked around at the lavish room as she walked to the window to take in the view of the strip, lit up with all the lights from all the casino marquees.

The suite was large and one wall had floor to ceiling windows that over looked the sculptured lake in front of the casino. She chuckled as she told him, "Your room is much bigger than mine."

He smiled as he laughed and said, "Well... the boss does have his privileges."

Thomas came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and they stood and looked out the window. She laid her head back against his chest and Thomas started to lightly nibble on her ear. She lightly whimpered when he lightly bite her ear lobe.

He unbuttoned her jacket and slipped it off her shoulders as he told her, "I have been admiring your breasts all night." Thomas folded her jacket and laid it neatly over the bar stool.

Thomas dropped several ice cubes into glasses and opened a bottle of Whyte & Mackay and filled the glasses half full. As she turned to him she watched as he opened a prescription bottle and tapped two blue pills in his palm and popped them in his mouth, then took a sip of his scotch to wash them down.

Thomas handed CJ her scotch and followed her as she walked back to the window, sipping her drink. He walked up behind CJ as she gazed out at the lights on the strip; he set his drink on the desk next to the window. He held her waist as he bent to kiss her neck. She moaned as she leaned back into him just as a water ballet suddenly shot high into the air from the lake below.

He cupped her breasts in his large hands, and she gasped as he roughly squeezed them. Thomas slowly unbuttoned her blouse as he continued to kiss her neck and nibble on her ear, then slid his hand slide inside her blouse and he caressed her lace covered breast. He opened her blouse exposing her breasts; her tiny pink nipples peeked through the ivory lace as she stood in front of the window. He took her drink and set it down and then slipped her blouse off her shoulders and tossed it on the sofa.

She turned and they kissed, his lips pressing hard against hers, she moaned as his tongue slipped inside her mouth and she lightly caressed it as she gently sucked on it. She tingled as she felt his hand slowly slide up her bare back, and he skillfully unhooked her brassier. He pulled the brassier from her shoulders as he stepped back and slide the brassier from her arms and tossed it next to her blouse.

He moaned as he looked at her, "Umm... such lovely breast."

CJ smiled, pleased that he liked her small breast. She took a sip of her scotch as she turned to watch the water ballet.

CJ stood in front of the window, her arms hiding her breast. They looked out from the fifteenth floor window admiring the water display with all the lights of Las Vegas strip behind it. Thomas pulled her back against him. CJ shivered as she felt his hand slide up her bare back, his fingers slipped into her hair and she whimpered as his fingers tighten.

Thomas pulled her head back and kissed her, his lips pressed hard against hers as his thick tongue slipped into her mouth. He took her nipple between his fingers and gently pulled as he twisted the hard sensitive nipple. He lightly kissed her face, and asked, "Do you like me playing with your nipples?" He squeezed her nipple hard and she whimpered.

"Oh... Please be gentle." She pleaded as she put her hands over his to tried to pull his fingers away.

As he turned her facing the windows, he took her hands and placed them high on the window exposing her breasts to the crowd watching the water display. He took her breasts in his hands again, roughly caressing them. He asked, "Does it excite you knowing that all those people could be watching you?"

CJ looked down at all the people gathered and wondered if they could see her as she stood topless in the window, she moaned as she nodded. She whimpered as he twisted her nipples, and she reached down again as she tried to pull his fingers off her nipples.

Thomas grabbed her wrists and firmly placed her hands back on the window and sternly told her, "Leave your hands where I put them."

He pressed his hard cock against her and rocked his hips slowly rubbing it against her. He roughly cupped her breasts and asked, "Can you feel how you are exciting me"

CJ softly moaned and nodded, "Oh yea... I can feel you getting hard again."

Thomas' hands slowly slid down her belly and he held her hips as he rubbed his hard cock against her. He unfastened her skirt, and pushed it down over her hips and let it slide down her legs. He kicked it aside as CJ step out of it.

Thomas cupped her ass in his hands and playfully slapped one cheek, and smiled as it reddened. He moaned as he told her, "Jamal said you had a nice ass, but damn... that is a gorgeous ass."

CJ stood in only her heels and light skin toned hose held up by the wide lace band around her waist, her hands high on the window. She looked down at the people gathered to watch the water display. She though she caught sight of several pointing in her direction, not knowing if they were pointing at her or the water ballet as it shot high in the air. She could feel her pussy growing wetter as she imagined them looking at her as she stood nearly naked in the window, being caressed by a black man.

She watched Thomas's reflection in the window as he undressed. He slipped his shirt off his shoulders and lay it across the back of the sofa, and proceeded to unfasten his slacks and bent as he slipped them off, laying them neatly next to his shirt. He stood and she moaned as she saw his hard black cock standing proud, it swayed side to side as he walked to her.

CJ moaned softly as she felt his bare cock push against her. His hands slip up her body and he cupped her breasts again and lightly kissed her necked as he whispered, "Are you ready to get fucked?" CJ softly moaned as she nodded and she felt his bare cock as it pressed against her.

He bent and kissed her neck, his finger slid into her hair and she whimpered as he pulled her head back. He turned her to him as he kissed her hard as he roughly caressed her breast.

He kissed down her chest and bit her nipple as he sucked it between his lips. She put her hand on the back of his head and held his mouth to her nipple as he caressed it with his tongue. He lightly kissed her breast; she whimpered as she felt him bite the top of her breast and suck as he marked her.

He turned her and gently leaned her over the desk. She rested on her hands as he kissed her neck and he slowly kissed down her back as he knelt behind her. He gently kissed her ass as he squeezed it.

She stood up as she felt him buckling something on her ankle. She saw the worn leather cuff as he fasten it to the desk leg. She tried to pull away and Thomas slapped her ass hard and told her, "Lean back over."

CJ cried out as she felt the pain from his slap, and leaned over as she pleaded, "Please don't do this." Her legs spread as he tightened the straps to the legs of the desk. He stood and reached around her and buckled matching leather cuffs on her wrists. She wondered how many women had worn the cuffs before.

As he pulled her hands behind her and clipped the cuffs together, she pleaded, "Please, you don't have to do this, I will give you want you what you want."

Thomas chuckled, "You don't understand... this is what I want." He caressed the red handprint on her ass and asked, "Does that feel good."

CJ moaned and nodded, it felt good as her gently rubbed her ass still stinging from his slap. She cried out as she felt pain as he slapped the other cheek. She again pleaded, "Please stop... please don't hurt me anymore."

Thomas stood behind her and pressed his hard cock against her. He reached around her and told her, "I think you are going to need this, just one more toy and we're ready, now open your mouth."

CJ saw the small black ball and pleaded, "Please don't make me wear that." She closed her mouth tight and moaned as she shook her head. She shivered as she felt his hand slide up her body and cupped her breast. She whimpered as his fingers tighten as he squeezed her nipple.

His fingers gradually tightened as he pinched her nipple, twisting it as he pulled. He whispered in her ear, "Come on, open up... it will just going to hurt more if you don't."

CJ softly moaned as she surrendered and opened her mouth and Thomas slipped the ball in her mouth and she heard the Velcro grip as he fastened the gag behind her head. He cupped her breast again and pinched her nipples between his fingers and squeezed hard as he pulled them out and twisted them and whispered in her ear, "Next time... you will obey me when I tell you to do something."

He quietly whispered in her ear, "Now we are ready to play. Now all you got to do it bend over and enjoy." He caressed he ass as she lay flat on the desk. His hand slid between her spread legs and she moaned as he started to work his finger into her pussy and his long thin finger started to slide easier as it slid deeper, arousing her pussy.

Thomas moaned, "I think you are enjoying this, can you feel how wet that pussy is?" He slid another finger in her, "I think you're ready for some black cock. Does it make you hot knowing you are about to get a big black cock thrust deep in your white cunt?" CJ quietly nodded and moaned as his fingers slowly slid deeper as he finger fucked her.

He laid his cock between her cheeks and slowly rocked his hips, sliding his cock along her ass. He moaned as he told her, "That it such a nice ass. Jamal tells me it is still virgin. Is it still cherry?"

CJ paused, knowing she would not be able stop him. She hoped he would not take her virgin ass as she slowly nodded.

He chuckled as he told her, "He wanted to fuck your ass so bad, but I told him he couldn't until I fucked it, and if I like it he may not get any of your pretty white ass until I am done with it. I may decide to keep it for myself for a while." He rubbed the hard cock head against her virgin opening.

Shackled and gagged she could only moan as she felt his fingers slip from her wet pussy. She swayed her ass as she felt his hard cock as he rubbed the thick head against her wet pussy, hoping he would finally slide it in her.

He teased her with his cock, rubbing it along her pussy and he asked, "You ready for some black cock? You want me to shove my black cock in your white cunt?"

CJ whimpered as she nodded, and moaned loud as he suddenly slid his cock into her wet pussy. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as he thrust his cock again, pushing deeper. His cock moved easier as it got slick from her wet pussy. He started to fuck her harder, thrusting his cock deeper each time. CJ could only grunt as he forced his cock deeper.

Thomas grunted loudly each time he thrust in her. He moaned as he told her, "Damn that is nice pussy; I love married white pussy, especially when it is so tight and it's always tight." He laughed at his comment as he continued to fuck her hard, slamming his cock all the way in her pussy.

CJ was relieved when he finally let go of her hair and she laid her head on the desk and enjoyed the thick cock as he continued to thrust it deep. He held her hips and quickly thrust in and out of her. He held her wrist cuffs and jerked her back on his cock as he fucked her hard.

She knew he would last longer since she had sucked him off earlier in the limo. He slowed but continued to thrust hard. His cock started to feel good as it pushed deeper. She cried out as her body shook as she came hard on his cock. He felt her orgasm and started to fuck her harder, she pushed back against him as he fucked her. He slowed as she relaxed after her orgasm. Her body, covered in a light coat of sweat, shimmered from the lights shinning through the window. She tried to catch her breath after such an explosive orgasm.

He moaned and asked, "You liked that didn't you?" His cock slid in and out of her wet pussy as he slowly fucked her. CJ moaned as she nodded. He held her hips as she started to fuck her hard again. She wondered how much longer he could last.

She softly whimpered as she felt Thomas' cock slip from her and she relaxed as she lay over the desk. She watch his reflection in the window as he drizzled lubricant from a bottle along his hard cock and then he slowly stroked his cock as he twisted his hand, getting the lube all over his cock.

She felt his cock as he started to push it back in her and she groaned loud as he thrust deep and started a slow rhythm. His slick cock felt good as it moved in and out, she felt his balls as they pressed against her each time he forced it deep in her. She tensed as she felt his thumb, slick with the lube, as he started to caress the opening of her virgin ass. She whimpered as she felt the gentle pressure as his thumb moved in circles around her ass hole. She whimpered as she felt the pressure grow and then she started to loudly moan and shake her head as she felt his thumb as it slipped inside her ass.

He slowly fucked her ass with his thumb as his hard cock slowly slid in and out of her pussy. His cock slipped from her pussy and he continued to slowly fuck her ass with his thumb. She watched his reflection in the window as he held the lube bottle high and she felt the warm lube as it started to run down her ass, coating his thumb as it slowly moved in and out.

His thumb slipped from her ass and he gently rubbed the lube around her ass with his finger and then his slick finger slowly disappeared into her ass. He slowly finger fucked her ass and he asked her, "Does that feel good?"

CJ could only whimper as she shook her head, her breaths were long as she watched his reflection as he pulled his finger from her ass and squeezed more lube on his fingers. She moaned as she felt him pulled her ass cheek and grunted as he slide two fingers back in her ass.

He gently finger fucked her ass as he told her, "Damn, that ass is tight." He chuckled as he told her, "This might hurt a bit." His finger started to gradually move faster in and out as he twisted his fingers. He smiled as he told her, "I think that ass is ready for some black cock."

He poured more lube on the head of his cock and slowly stoked the head in his hand as he stepped up behind her and rubbed the head around her virgin opening, gently applying pressure. He groaned as he told her, "I love fucking a nice tight ass. Relax and just let it happen."

CJ groaned as she felt her ass being forced open and she moaned loud as the thick head little by little slipped into her ass. She cried out as she felt the thick cock slide out and then quickly pushed back in, pushing a bit deeper and he paused for a moment before he start to slowly fuck her. Gradually his cock worked deeper as he talked to her, "ohhh... that feels so good... so tight..." He grabbed her hips and started to fuck her faster as he forced his hard cock deep.

CJ relaxed as the burning started to ease and she pushed her ass back against Thomas as he pushed his cock deeper. She cried out as he thrust hard into her, her head shaking to let him know he was too deep. She whimpered softly as he eased out and continued to fuck her and then she groaned loud as he thrust hard in her again and held his hard cock deep in her virgin ass, she could feel his balls as they pressed against her.