CJ Stories; Sales Rep is Dessert 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned loud as he continued to fuck her ass as he talked to her, telling her how good his cock felt in her ass. Finally, he thrust his cock deep and cried out as his cock erupted and he released his potent sperm deep in her. He slowly pulled his cock almost out then thrust hard as he continued to fill her with more cum. He grabbed her cuffs and pulled her hard against him as he thrust. He held his cock deep in her and relaxed, his cock felt hard and he slowly rocked his hips as he slowly fucked her, pushing his cum deeper. His cock, slick from his cum, slid easily and he groaned as he slowly fucked her ass as his cock softened.

He pulled the Velcro strap holding the gag and slipped it from her mouth as he held his cock deep in her, moaning as he gently rolled his hips and worked his cock deep in her. He unsnapped the cuffs that held her hands behind her, but left the leather constraints buckled. She folded her arms and rested her head on them as she lay on the desk. She moaned as she felt his heavy cock as he slowly fucked her, she softly moaned as it slipped out.

He knelt and unbuckled the leather constraints on her ankles. She stood and turned to Thomas and he gently kissed her and asked, "Are you ok?" She softly moaned and laid her head on his chest as she nodded.

He gently picked her up in his arms and carried her to his bathroom and turned on the shower and held her against him as the water warmed, and then he helped her into the shower and joined her. They loving caressed each other as they washed the others body. CJ winched as his finger slid between her ass cheeks and gently washed her tender ass.

She took his cock in her soapy hands as it hung between his legs. She wondered how she had been able to take his cock in her ass. She looked up at him in disbelief as his cock started to swell in her hands as she caressed it in her soapy hands.

Thomas turned off the shower and helped her out and tenderly dried her with one of the huge hotel towels. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom and laid her gently on the bed.

He lay next to her leaning over her as he kissed her and roughly caressed her breast. Thomas crawled between her legs as he lifted her legs on his shoulders. He held his cock as he rubbed it along her wet pussy; she groaned as she felt herself open and once again accept his cock into her tender pussy.

CJ panted as his pace quickened and he pushed his cock deeper. She moaned and said, "I can't believe you are still hard."

Thomas slowed his pace and chuckled as he told her, "Well... the ad says to seek medical attention if erections last longer than four hours."

CJ tried to laugh as she answered, "Medical attention for which one of us?"

He held her thighs and pushed them back against her he started to fuck her harder, she knew he would not cum easily this time. He held her ankles and spread her legs wide as he fucked her, thrusting his cock deep each time. He pulled his cock half way out and then thrust it deep in her. He released her ankles and lay on top of her.

CJ wrapped her legs around his ass, her arms slid up his sides and she grasped his shoulders. She moaned as her hips rose to meet his thrust as he pushed his cock deep in her.

Thomas slowly pumped his cock in CJ and whispered, "Did you like being bound and fucked?"

CJ answered through her soft moans, "I was scared... I had never been bound like that before."

Thomas groaned as he pushed his cock deeper, and told her, "It's supposed to frighten and arouse you. I could tell you were enjoying it the way your pussy got so wet, and I lost count of your orgasms. Next time I am going to spank your pretty white ass. Would you like that? You want me to whip your white ass the next time? Maybe I will stick my black cock in it again?"

"Did you like me fucking your ass?" Thomas asked.

"It hurt at first..." CJ moaned between her groans as he drove his cock deep.

"It will get easier the next time", he said as she started to fuck her harder.

CJ whimpered, "Oh... yes..." as her legs tightened around Thomas's thighs and she held his neck as she thrust her hips up taking Thomas's cock. Thomas paused to let CJ fuck him. She cried out as she came, her wet pussy slid up and down his hard black cock.

Thomas whispered, "Oh yea... that's it fuck me... show me how much you like my black cock. You like thinking about getting your white cunt fucked by a black man don't you?"

CJ moaned as she nodded, "Oh yes... please fuck me... come on... fuck me hard."

Thomas thrust his cock hard as he drove it deep in her and started to fuck her. She pushed her hips up as he fucked her, she grunted each time his cock pushed deep in her. Thomas thrust his cock deep and held it in her and he grunted loud as he again filled her with his potent seed.

CJ held Thomas tight as they slowly fucked each other. They moaned loud as they came together. He pushed his cock as deep as it could go and he groaned as he shot more of his black seed deep inside her.

They both breathed hard as their orgasms slowed, Thomas slowly moved his hips as he held his cock in her. She moaned as she felt his thick cock slowly sliding deep inside her pussy filled with his black seed.

CJ was relived as she felt his cock finally start to soften. His cock slipped from her and he rolled to the side. She rolled on her side and hugged him as they caught their breath. She lightly rubbed her finger over his nipple and soft whispered, "God... I hope you are satisfied, I don't think I can do that again tonight."

Thomas chuckled as he told her, "Well... We'll see."

Friday

CJ awoke as the morning sun shone through the window. She could hear the shower, and smiled as she remembered the previous evening. She groaned as she felt the soreness as she stretched. She strolled naked into the bathroom and saw Thomas through the clear glass shower as he washed himself, she gently moaned as she saw his black cock hanging between his thighs. They smiled at each other as she asked, "Want some company?"

He smiled as she stepped into the shower, "I was wondering when you would wake up?" He took her in his arms and pulled her against his hard body and kissed her, her hands slide down his soapy hard chest as she gently rinsed his body.

She took his cock in hers hands and slowly stroked it as it hung between his thighs, She looked into his eyes and said, "Oh my... looks like he is getting excited already this morning", and smiled at him as it started to grow in her hand.

She chuckled and asked him, "What doesn't excite you?"

He laughed as he told her, "A naked white woman in my shower stroking my cock so early in the morning will do it every time, especially when she is gorgeous... and married"

She smiled at him as she knelt and took the soft head in her mouth and soon he started to swell as her lips softly slide up and down his cock. CJ let his cock slip from her mouth and slowly stroked his black cock as she sucked one of his large balls in her mouth and caressed it with her tongue then she kissed the other and sucked it into her mouth.

She licked and kissed her way up his cock, pausing to rub it over her face as she softly moaned, "Your cock felt so good last night." She took it back in her mouth and her lips slowly slid up and down his hardness, and she quietly groaned as he held her head and slowly slid his hard cock between her lips. She felt his crown swelled and his cock grew harder and CJ knew he was ready to cum.

She let his cock slip from her lips and she looked up at him and smiled and said, "Umm... what a way to start the day, sucking on a beautiful black cock."

Thomas took her hand and helped her stand; he took her head in his hand and pulled her to him as he kissed her as his hand slid down her back and cupped her tiny ass as he pulled her against his hard cock. He turned her and as she bend over he slid his cock between her thighs and said, "I was thinking how nice it would be start my day with a piece of married white pussy."

CJ momentarily thought of her husband as she cupped his black cock and rocked her hips back and as she felt the fat head slip inside her tender pussy she groaned, "Oh God that feels so good... fuck me..." She rocked her hips and pushed back against Thomas as he slowly worked his cock deeper. She felt his fingers tighten in her hair and she grunted loudly as he pulled her head back just as he thrust his cock deep in her.

Thomas smiled as she whimpered as he started to fuck her tender pussy. He pulled his cock back and then plunged it deep as he told her, "Oh fuck... that is good pussy. I think you like my black cock, don't you?"

CJ whimpered as she nodded, "Uh huh... oh yes... it's such a nice... big cock..." She felt her orgasm building quickly and she started to push back against his cock. She moaned loud as he pushed his cock deep in her and she cried out as she came.

Thomas felt CJ's cunt squeeze his cock and he knew she was coming. He grabbed her by the hips and started to fuck her hard. Then he pulled his cock out and turned her around and told her to kneel.

Thomas took her head in his hand and guided her mouth to his cock. He chuckled as he told her, "I think the best way to start my day would be to cum in your gorgeous mouth." He held her head as he fucked her mouth and moaned loud as he started to cum in her mouth.

CJ stroked his cock as he filled her mouth with warm cum. She sucked on the head and moaned each time as more cum oozed into her mouth. His cock relaxed and she knew he had finished. She let his cock slip from her mouth and looked up at him and smiled as she swallowed his thick load.

She stood and kissed him as she moaned and as they broke from the kiss, she softly spoke; "Now that is what I call a morning eye opener that should put a smile on my face the rest of the day." They both chuckled as they finished their shower.

He held her against him as he tenderly caressed her back and chuckled as he told her, "At least until tonight."

CJ sat dressed in his shirt he had worn the previous day and looked out the window as she sipped her coffee; she pulled the collar to her nose and smiled as she smelled his cologne.

Thomas emerged from the bedroom dressed in nice slacks, shirt, and wearing a sports jacket. He bent and kissed CJ and told her he had to leave to meet with his staff before the conference started. "Take your time and relax for a bit, I will have Jamal pick you up at your hotel this afternoon and you can meet the rest of my staff. I left an envelope for you on the counter, look at it and we can discuss it later tonight."

CJ finished her coffee and strolled over to pour herself another cup, and picked up the envelope, curious at to what it contained. She looked inside and pulled out the neatly folded papers. As she unfolded it there was a note asking her to review the contract, and if she decided to sign the paperwork she was to keep the enclosed signing bonus. She counted out the ten one hundred dollar bills.

CJ walked back to the chair with her coffee and the contract. She read the contract as she sat in front of the window, bright from the morning sun shining through. It was a simple contract, for a percentage of the commission she would provide technical and service assistance for company sales representatives. It could mean travel in her region; she knew she would have to give it some thought before committing to the company.