All Comments on 'Claire Finds Her Orgasm Ch. 01'

by myerotica1234

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sneebsneebabout 12 years ago
fantastic!

Hot and well written. Can't wait for Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Are you kidding?

Toss hubby to the side for an orgasm? Can you spell shallow? Just cut Seth loose Do the right thing If Mark gives you what you obviously need why drag it out? Divorce is in your future Sad really For an orgasm????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yea, just another cuckold/slut wife effort.

Boring!

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Have to Agree with Preivious Anon

To disrespect your vows for an orgasm? Wow He was right. You are shallow. I guess divorce is just around the corner.I saw where someone commented the other day that when a couple marries that the husband and wife give fidelity to each other as a gift. I see you are taking your gift back. For an orgasm To bad . Really? For an orgasm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yea, just another closet cuckold commenting

gotta agree with Florid, my definition of marriage supercedes everyone else, if you can't abide by my rules for relationships you should not be allowed to have one. Vote for me. Rick Sanitorium 2012

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Direction?

The 'part 01' suggests more story. Since it is reasonably complete at this point, the future sounds like it is NOT going to work next time with hubby! I foresee a series which may parallel one of my favorites, Bobnbobbie's 'Always Faithful'. Lucky Mark! The writing mechanics are OK, the new relationship develops a bit too perfectly - before, during and after the inaugural episode, but it's a honeymoon, no? Good story - thanks! 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dumb and dumber

This chick can't get her knut and the solution is to go outside the marriage and find someone else and her husband cares/or is stupid enough to let her. I read through and the only thing that looked different to me is that she was willing to put some effort into it with the new guy. This dumb ass marriage is headed for divorce and the only one I pity is the kid who doesn't deserve. I hope the dad is smart enough to fight for his kid because if she is chasing the big O she won't want to be saddled with a baby. If there is a part two please let it be short. As in HI-Divorce-Bye gotta go fuck.

machandsomemachandsomeabout 12 years ago
Very good

I really liked your story got my cock hard and kept it that way please continue but I do hope hubby doesn't turn into a wimp. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dump Seth he's no fucking good anymore.

If he's supid enough to pimp you out he gets what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Braindead characters. Braindead writer. The bitch cares nothing for her wimp braindead husband. The willing cuckold husband deserves everything it gets. The bitch doesn't need the wimp pathetic cuckolded hubby any more. The bitch has the rugrat and of course the bitch will get the rugrat in the divorce case. That's okay as long as mark pays for it. No one to like and not erotic. Willing cuckolds are even worse than the bitches that do the cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
we know what she is

all we need to know now is what she charges. note a cannon shoots 1 projectile at a time not a continuous burst so instead of a cannon he used his fire hose of lust which spurted volumes of gooey jit into her manhole (formerly known as a pussy) she then organism the rest of the day to divorce court where she slithered in her organism slime to sign and go with fire hose fill her up he wares non skid shoes cause of her slime..your story like mine made the maggots very ill.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A good start

It reads as if she has a lot of questions in her mind, and has to decide if her husband is the man she wants.

She also has to think about her family, her child and if giving them up just for a good fuck is really worth it.

She can't put all of the blame of not having an orgasm with her husband all on him, perhaps if they would have gone to all the extra trouble in getting her ready, she would have been able to orgasm with her husband.

It also seems as if she is just a selfish slut and perhaps her husband and child is better off without her if she decides to give up everything for a better lover.

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great idea

Claire had the best sex ever with Mark and she knows she should continue with him. Plus they both connected to each other and were at ease and the sex will only get better. Seth would be happy to have the two of them do it again but since he wants to see his wife with another man, his fantasy, I' m sure he would agree. Of course Claire has already been to his place if that is a problem. Well written and found extremely exciting. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No husband

No spouse can compete, with the thrill and excitement of a strange new sex partner. So in time Mark would also not be able to do anything for her. No she just need a lamp post, a micro-mini and a pimp to be happy.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Yet another

Another "author" using the same old story.

The same old WACC husband.

The same old slut/whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

effectively lost her - might as well let her go. Better not to be the one that supports her, let that go elsewhere

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 12 years ago
Well done . . .

. . . both as a first chapter to set up a future among at least three people, and as a stand alone for a one time event. There are many directions author can take. Does this remain just Claire's story? Is Claire's experience a prelude to Seth's story? Claire and Mark as couple is a posibility as is Claire and Seth as a developing married couple. This is also a good start on a triad marriage possibility. I like the way author opened up the possibilities in Claire's mind at the end.

I will wait with anticipation for future chapters. The complexities of relationship between a married couple is always my favorite subject. Good job myerotica1234.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed

Excellent story! Would a husband who really loved his wife force her to have a life time without orgasms? Looking forward to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
braindeadone

Yet another closet cuckold reading, spanking, denying, SSDD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving marital relationships are well worth pursuing. Voted 5***** for male honesty!

I guess this couple's marriage would survive, in this case allowing infidelity far unselfish reasons, hoping for eternal gratitude from a surprisingly sexually contented threesome.

Thank the Lord for loving husbands. Why do so many assholes demean this man as a whimp, simply for having charitable intentions towards a normally faithful female partner?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous