Cliff and Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue settled into a slow rhythm taking my cock in up to about half its length before rising over me until the tip only just remained inside her. Every time she pushed down she gasped.

"You feel good Cliff, I am enjoying making love again, and you're very good at it, just let's enjoy what we're doing, shall I reach down and touch you?...".

At this point Sue reached down to where my cock was entering her vagina, and squeezed me around the base and then took my balls in her hand and squeezed those -- it really hurt and I must have cried out as Sue gasped and said she was sorry and she'd forgotten how sensitive testicles were...

Anyway we carried on and I pulled her down so she was lying more or less right on top of me. I told her to close her legs and enjoyed the even tighter feeling and I kissed her deeply. She kneeled up again and pushed up so she was sitting a few inches above me and I had to push my body off the bed to stay inside her and we both looked down at my shiny hard cock moving in and out of the gash parting her bush of fair pubic hair, and I told her I was cumming and she said yes oh yes cum up me Cliff, and I spurted the cum into her lovely cunt and we collapsed together, Sue still on top until my cock slipped out and she rolled off.

"Wow Sue you're spectacular -- I can't believe how good that was! Are you by any chance in need of a young lover to take care of your every need?"

"Oh goodness, don't go so quickly, "she replied. "I don't know Cliff. This is all very sudden -- Sally only left a few hours ago and you're already offering to be my lover! We need to keep our heads Cliff -- I am old enough to be your mother... I don't know -- maybe we could just have some fun together without any strings.... I need some time to think about it".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Sue takes up the story again)

After we'd made love in the morning I did start to feel a bit hemmed in -- the sex was great but here was my daughter's boyfriend more or less suggesting we start up some big relationship. That gave me that panic feeling you get when someone's trying to sell you something and you can't find a way out of it. Cliff was however nothing if not gracious and he realised he needed to give me some space and with few further words he went to shower and dress.

We left it that he come around the following day after lunch and we'd go out somewhere or maybe just have a walk. I had plenty to do and I spent the Saturday night having a meal with friends, feeling sore and rather sticky between my legs. I took out the cap on Sunday morning.

I had a problem though -- I just couldn't stop thinking of love making -- and of Cliff's erect penis and how it had all looked as it thrust in and out of my vagina. I really hadn't planned to, but shortly before the time agreed for Cliff to come round, I put my cap back in. It made me odd, hot, excited and guilty -- here I was making myself available for sex with a man young enough to be my son...

Cliff gave me a big hug and a short kiss when he arrived and we went to the kitchen so I could make some coffee. I hadn't made any special effort appearance-wise -- just a blouse jumper and skirt. I had no special underwear even if I'd wanted to wear any.

Anyway as I stood by the sink filling the kettle Cliff came up behind me and started kissing my neck and rubbing my shoulders.

"Oh Sue, have I told you how pretty you are -- what a beautiful slim figure you're got? I can't imagine why you haven't got queues of men up the street trying to get off with you... Hmmmm and your tits are perfect".

With that he of course moved his hands around to cup my boobs. Then he pulled out my blouse from my skirt and ran his hands up my back to my bra and unclipped it, putting one hand on the bare skin of each breast. All this time he was kissing my neck and ears and pressing his erect penis into my bum. He kept one hand on my boobs and ran the other down my thigh and then lifted my skirt, reaching up to my knickers. He rubbed my bottom though the cotton and then moved round to my vagina, rubbing my clitoris and pushing the material inside my vulva.

I was confused and a bit angry -- I thought I was being taken advantage of, and this hadn't been the idea at all. I turned round, making him loosen his hold on my boobs.

"Goodness Cliff, don't you ever stop? Look maybe later on we can go to bed but it's only 2 o'clock and we..."

I didn't get any further as Cliff started to kiss me and I was by now getting excited and starting to think, well why not... I wasn't really prepared for what happened next though.

Cliff -- who was now facing me, with my back to the sink - lifted my skirt and pushed my knickers down to my knees. I had assumed we'd head for the bedroom but Cliff pushed up my jumper and blouse where I stood and then undid his belt and pushed his jeans and underpants down. All the bits he wanted were exposed -- my boobs were bare and my nipples hard, and my vagina was aroused and just a few inches from his penis. I was so naïve -- I still didn't realised what he wanted to do with me.

"Oh Sue, I want you sooo much... is your cap still in, can I fuck you please please say it is..."

"Yes the cap's in -- I took it out to wash but put it back.... What are you doing????"

I said this as Cliff bent his knees slightly to reduce his height and took his penis in one hand, bringing it to the entrance to my sex.

"Oh no Cliff, not here standing up -- I've never done it like this, I don't think I can..."

But he smothered my protests with his mouth and as his tongue pushed into my mouth his penis pushed up my birth canal, in one smooth thrust right to the top. It was startling and incredibly passionate. I really didn't know what hit me -- it wasn't particularly comfortable and I'd certainly never been taken like this by my husband -- he would have been horrified at the thought.

Cliff moved his head back a little so he could see what he was doing -- I looked down too and saw his hard penis thrusting in and out of me -- that fact he had to keep his legs bent made it look obscene and I thought, this is how those whores get fucked by their clients round the back of pubs and garages, but that turned me on, and I grabbed Cliff's bottom and found myself pulling him into me and gasping yes oh yes....

"Oh Sue, I can't believe we're doing this, god you're beautiful to fuck, you've got such a wonderful body, I won't be able to get enough of you, oh look at me going inside you, filling your cunny with my cock, come on let me kiss you...".

So I sort of just let myself go and the kiss was even more passionate that before, and I just wanted to consume him, so I pulled harder on his arse, even though this made him thrust deeper and this hurt, but I didn't mind, in fact I liked it, I wanted him to fill me with his sex, and when he grabbed my bum and parted the cheeks I knew what he was going to do but I didn't stop him and when he pushed his finger in my anus it did hurt but I liked that too and I found myself urging him on...

"Yes Cliff, do what you want, come on push it up harder, I can take it, come on take me, do what you like, rub me, come on make me cum if you can, I want you too...."

We were both at that point of arousal where anything goes and I was saying things I wouldn't otherwise have dreamt of saying -- Cliff looked as though he about to burst and he reached down to my vagina and felt for my clitoris and tried to rub me but he didn't hit the spot and I pushed his hand away and started to feel myself and I did hit the spot and Cliff cried out he was cumming and this pushed me over the top and I climaxed just as his semen spurted into me and we collapsed into each other's arms.

We stood kissing as we came down from the climaxes and then all of a sudden the ridiculousness of the situation hit me and I laughed and moved and Cliff's penis slid out and a combination of gel from the cap and his semen tricked down my thighs so I took a teacloth and wiped myself and then took Cliff's penis and wiped him too.

I got my knickers back on and took my bra off completely and rebuttoned my blouse. Cliff pulled up his pants and jeans. Before long no-one would have known he and I had just had the most fabulous love-making....

I realised at that point that -- while Cliff was not going to be my next husband should I ever be foolish enough to agree to a second marriage -- he was at least going to be around for a while. Or at least I was starting to hope he would be.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Cliff takes up the story again)

After I fucked Sue in the kitchen, again I thought I might have gone too far and that she'd just be pissed off with me and kick me out. She had in fact prepared a nice lunch which we ate more or less in silence. She took me out to the nearby Tate gallery afterwards and we began to talk not about us or sex but about what we were looking at and about life generally and I felt I needed to be careful about imposing too much so I took myself off around 6 and promised to phone. At first I had simply been attracted to Sue physically and just wanted sex with her -- but I was starting to get hooked and was wondering if there might be more...

I did phone her the next evening but she didn't ask me around and anyway I was still living at home but needed to find some sort of room or lodgings closer to work and away from my parents, so I was chasing up ads for such places in the evening newspapers. I phoned her again on the Tuesday and asked her if she wanted to see Monty Python's Life of Brian and she hesitated saying it wasn't the sort of film she normally saw but why not? I also asked her if I could stay with her afterwards. She said we should talk about it.

We saw the film in one of the Leicester Square cinemas and Sue loved it -- and why not, it is none of the funniest films ever made. Afterwards we had a buffet meal in Chinatown and walked back through Trafalgar Square to her flat in Pimlico.

When we sat down with a coffee Sue looked at me and asked what I wanted from her.

"I don't know really -- at first I just thought you were really attractive and sexy and that it's be nice to go to go to bed with you -- but well, I do actually really like you, and well, perhaps we could become a bit more..."

Sue looked at me with a smile. "The sex was lovely Cliff, but I'm old enough to be your mother and I am the mother of your girlfriend..." -- she held up her hand as she could see I was going to intervene -- "OK I know what you're going to say, she's your ex-girlfriend but these things can start up again. What if we do have some sort of relationship and she comes back and decides she still wants you?"

I went over and sat next to Sue before replying. "Yea you're right but knowing Sally she's probably already knocking off a couple of local bigwigs and actually, I do really really like you and if you've no-one else and I've no-one else maybe we could just well, go out together a few times and see how it goes?"

I did feel a bit bad about saying I had no-one else as I did still of course have a sexual relationship with my mother, not that we'd had the opportunity to have much sex recently. I put my arm around Sue's shoulder and pulled her gently to me -- she didn't resist and I very gently kissed her lips.

"Cliff -- if we do "go out" as you put it, you've got to realise there are feelings involved too. Sleeping with you isn't just about sex. Can you cope with all that stuff?"

"I'll try" I replied. Sue took my face in her hands and kissed me softly at first, then harder until we were using our tongues and her eyes were closed and I knew we both wanted to go to bed. I stood up and we stumbled together to her bedroom. She sat on her bed as I stripped quickly, feeling relieved when my hard cock was freed from the clothes. She started to undress, taking off her tights and blouses but then I was naked and I pulled her to her feet and spun her round, taking off her bra and unzipping her skirt and pushing her skirt and knickers down together and she was naked too, and I pushed her back roughly and lay next to her and kissed and bit her tits but then went down on her, kissing her stomach and then moving my mouth to her cunt and greedily licking her lips open tasting her sweat and aroma and her cunt juices.

I took her clitoris in my mouth and rolled it round, working out how much pressure she could take and Sue groaned and told me to be gentle with her, so I was for a while and then I put fingers inside her and she cried out for me not to hurt her, so I kept one finger in her cunt and moved one to her bum and moved them in and in out in and out in rhythm with my sucking on her clit.

She had my head in her hands and was groaning and sort of crying and I was wondering if she would cum as my mouth was starting to ache so I started to tongue her clitoris with strong rapid strokes and I pushed my finger up her bum so I knew it must hurt a little and then Sue cried out and her body went stiff and then she shuddered and pushed my head away with some force and she turned on her side and curled up for several moments before slowly moving onto her back again.

I stood up, watching her slim pale body and her triangle of fair hair, matted and sticky with her juices and my spit, with her swollen sex lips dark and shiny, like a hidden doorway in undergrowth.

"How would you like me Cliff? Oh and before you have me, I don't want to use my cap -- would you mind using one of these?" She reached over to her bedside cabinet and pulled out a new pack of a dozen Durex. She smiled -- "If you're very good I'll go on the Pill for you but for now...".

I took off the plastic wrapper and opened the pack, removing the foil packet with the condom inside. I took off the foil and handed her the rolled up rubber. "Put it on" I said.

Sue looked genuinely shocked. I knelt beside her. She took hold of my cock and for a moment looked as though she was lost. But she did a good job -- she squeezed the bulb at the end, pushed the rolled rubber onto my helmet and rolled it down, keeping it tight at the end so there was no loose rubber at the top.

"How do you want me?" I turned her round and positioned her on the bed on her hands and knees. "I've never done it like this Cliff, you need to be careful, don't hurt me..."

I pulled her bum cheeks apart and looked down at her cunt and her small tight anus. I brought my sheathed cock to her cunt and ran it up and down, then ran it from her anus down the length of the sex passage, and then back again so she could feel me across both her entrances, and then I pushed her cunt lips apart with my thumbs and entered her fully.

Sue gasped -- "Cliff please go carefully, I'm still getting used to sex again, I'm not used to being stretched so much..."

In fact I fucked just a little more strongly than she was comfortable with -- I didn't want in any way to hurt her but I sensed that she wanted an edge to the sex and was turned on by being taken just that bit more forcefully. And she reciprocated -- after some delicious minutes of cock thrusting she reached through her legs and squeezed my balls -- just that little bit more than I was strictly comfortable with...

I changed her position and pushed her down and on her side, and went down on my side behind her, keeping one leg in the air so I was fucking her from behind but could reach around to her tits and cunt. I squeezed he lovely small firm tits and felt the hard nipples, and put one hand down to rub her clit.

Sue pushed that hand away though -- "No Cliff, not now, I'm too sensitive, I'll finish off after you've cum...."

I moved back so I could watch my cock moving in and out of her body and she turned her head and I kissed her awkwardly on the side of her mouth, and I couldn't hold my cum back any longer and I arched back and felt the spunk leave the tip of my cock and I wished it was going into Sue's womb instead of the rubber and I wished she was already on the Pill, and then I had finished my climax and Sue was holding the rubber at the base of my cock so it didn't slip off as I withdrew, and she moved away and turned to me and kissed me again.

There are few less appealing sights in the world in my view than a filled rubber on a soft cock and I was about to remove it as soon as I could when Sue reached across and carefully tugged it off -- "Goodness Cliff, you've cum in buckets -- no wonder I got so sticky when we used the cap". She held the rubber in front of her inspecting the spunk in the little bulb at the end. It was true -- for some reason I had cum a big load. She smiled, tied a knot in the sheath and kneeled in front of me, holding my head and kissing me. She moved one of her hands down to her cunt and very gently began to rub.

"Ohhhh Cliff, watch me cum, you're such a good lover, but I need to finish off, I'll just rub myself a little, thinking of your lovely big hard penis, and all that lovely cum, ohhhhhh".

Sue never climaxed really strongly but I could see from her face that this was deep and satisfying for her, and then she collapsed on the bed and I held her and told her I loved her...

What makes men do that? At the time, having just fucked Sue, I did feel strongly that I wanted her and though later I did fall in love with her I don't think in all honesty I was in love at that time. Sue was too experienced in life to make the same mistake. She said something about how much she liked me I wish I'd kept my big mouth shut.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In the next few weeks a lot happended -- I found a grotty bedsit in Camden Town I could just afford, I saw Sue a couple of times a week and stayed with her overnight, and Sue went on the Pill.

I'll never forget the first time Sue said the Pill was working and we could stop using rubbers or the cap. It was a Wednesday evening -- we were both tired after work. I had been seeing Sue 2 or 3 evenings each week, and staying the night with her, though I was still actually living in the Camden bedsit a few miles away.

On this evening Sue sent me out for a takeaway Chinese meal, and we'd kissed and cuddled on the sofa. After some minutes Sue spoke.

"Shall we have a shower and go to bed love? Come on you can shower with me -- and it's now safe so we don't need to use the Durex or my cap... just give me a moment and come in when you hear the shower."

We'd done this once before but Sue hadn't been very relaxed, but this time she really got into it. Her shower was over the bath and when I entered the room she was just climbing in; she turned to me and smiled, and once again I was struck by how lucky I was to be fucking this slim, gorgeous middle-aged woman. The water hit her front and her tits turned into miniature waterfalls as the water ran down to each nipple and cascaded into the bath.

We took our time. I soaped her tits and stomach before running my soapy hands around to her arse. I turned her around and knelt down, rubbing my hands around each of her firm buttocks and then parting them and kissing her anus. She started and gave a little gasp -- I'd not done this before -- and I didn't overdo it, just carefully kissed the tight puckered hole and then gently rubbing my slippery hands up and down over it, and then carrying on the rubbing underneath until I was caressing the whole area from her arse to her clitoris.

"Oh god don't stop Cliff, oh that's so good, just be careful with my bum, oh love, that's so exciting, it feels so slippery, oh let me turn around..."

Sue turned and I was still kneeling, and then her cunt was directly before my mouth and I put my mouth to her and started to kiss and suck her, tasting the mix of soap and cunt juices, and Sue grabbed my head and pushed my face into her.

"Stand up Cliff, we'll be running out of hot water if we're not careful, let me wash you too..."