Cliff and Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say my cock was literally standing -- it looked even more potent than normal in the running water. Sue soaped her hands and ran them over my cock and balls, squeezing the testicles until I gasped, then I turned round and she knew what I wanted, and she soaped the cheeks of my arse and then very tentatively ran one soapy hand between the cheeks and touched my anus, and she seemed to flinch but I told her to wash me properly so she ran her hand more firmly up and down the crack and I nearly passed out with ecstasy as her finger ran across my anus and then she paused over the bumhole and for a few moments eased her middle finger inside and wriggled it around before removing her hands and going down on her knees.

"I can't resist giving you a suck, your penis looks so nice and, well, suckable, I'll just push back your foreskin, and soap you...."

I very nearly climaxed there and then as Sue's fingers massaged the soap around my helmet, and as she then rinsed the soap away and took my helmet in her mouth. I was tempted to ask her if I could cum but then the thought of entering her cunt for the first time without a rubber or the messy gel from the cap got the better of me, and Sue got up and we both got out of the shower, and took up the towels and dried each other.

We were both more than ready for sex. We lay down on her bed and felt for each other -- Sue's cunt was wet and her lips swollen, and my cock was as hard as it's ever been, the knob red and sticky with the pre-cum oozing from the tip. I kissed her and pushed her on her back, climbing on top to take my weight on my elbows and knees, feeling for her sex entrance, and lining up my cock, taking my cock to her sex and with one hand opening her lips to take my cock and feeling her juices lubricate me and then pushing in for our fuck.

It took all my experience and self-control to hold myself back from cumming but I knew this of all times was a fuck that needed to last. Sue bent her legs and put them around me and then I pushed her legs into the air and started the long slow strokes so I could enjoy feeling my skin against the walls of her cunt, lubricated only by her own juice. I pulled out until only the very tip was in her and then thrust back until I felt the entrance of her womb against my helmet. I massaged her small firm tits and made the nipples hard, and massaged her anus and her clit in turn.

Sue for her part ran her nails up and down my back and for a while leaned to one side so she could reach my balls and she squeezed them until I gasped and told her to be gentle, and then she moved the other hand to my bum and looked me in the eyes as she inserted a finger up me, and this time she pushed it in—

"There Cliff, you like that don't you, my finger in your bum, I've never done this before, how far do you like it up, there, you can do the same for me if you want..."

So I did, and we fucked with fingers up each other's arses, and it may sound awkward but it worked as we clearly both found that sort of stimulation a turn-on, but then Sue straightened her legs, took her hands away and stretched out her arms on either side, and told me I should finish when I wanted -- she must have known how hard it was to hold back and I guess she was starting to feel sore, so I looked into her eyes and said-

"Sue yes Sue, I'm going to cum up you, all my spunk's going to shoot up you, oh it's so good to feel you properly, I love you Sue, I really do love you..." and as I said this for the second time the cum started to flow into her cunt and it seemed to go on and on and on, and I don't think I'd ever had so many spasms and the Sue pulled my face towards her and kissed me and smiled and said she'd be leaking for the next week.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After this occasion Sue seemed to blossom physically in a way I've never seen before or since. As I've said she was certainly a very attractive woman to start with -- not quite beautiful but very pretty with lovely fair hair, and generous mouth and a great body with a perfectly proportioned tits and bum. Her clothes and hairstyle didn't make the most of what she had -- and it these things amongst others which changed over the next few weeks, as well as some hard to pin down aura about her which I suppose in those days was called sex appeal.

A few days after the fuck I've just described, Sue asked if I wanted to become her "lodger" -- she did after all have a large second bedroom with its own shower, and while she was reasonably well-off, she was by no means rich and needing the rent was a good excuse for taking me in. Actually at first I was a bit hesitant though was careful not to show it -- this was chiefly because of my sexual relationship with my mother. I knew she'd be pissed off with me and I was right -- she was. However in the end I did become the lodger (and also managed to carry on with my mother) -- the flat itself, the short journey to work and of course sharing Sue's bed every night were simply irresistible. So Sue's lodger I became.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Cliff and Sue have a way to go in their relationship and Sue will eventually find out about Cliff and his mother. Eventually after a year or so they will move on, as is almost inevitably the case in such relationships. Depending on how the story scores and any comments received, it's possible I might return to their story at a later date).