Cock a Doodle Doo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her face, and she was embarrassed, a bit frightened and definitely excited. I thought "You're getting off on this, ain't you missy?" And then the inevitable happened. Cowboy pushed a bit further, and blondie suddenly had a cock between her lips. Now she could have turned her head, she could have backed away, she could have stood up. What did she do? She opened her mouth wider, and 'Blowjobs-R-Us' got its new employee of the month.

Cowboy changed his angle, let go of her titties and put his hand into her hair, and our blonde just opened wide and said 'Ah!'. Well, it was more of a muffled 'Uh', 'cos her mouth was a little full at the time. Her hands were still tied and tangled in a mess of her clothing, so she just hung in there, nodding her head as cowboy gave her more and more of his length. And, trouper that she was, she didn't gag, or bite, or pull away, or even protest. She just kept taking it. There were a few of the 'gug, gug' noises that I understand men like to hear, but she stuck at it.

It wasn't long before cowboy is thrusting rhythmically into blondie's open mouth, and the crowd started this clapping in time with his thrusts, and they're whoopin' and hollerin' and screechin' – even my buddies! Blondie's eyes are shut, and I now see she's sort of hunched her shoulders up. I assumed at first this was to push her titties up more – her nipples were rubbing on cowboy's leather chaps, which must've been an interesting sensation. But then I noticed that she had actually gotten her hands between her legs and it looked like she was frigging her pussy while cowboy was screwing her mouth. And we had the full profile view, and that guy wasn't holding back, so the girl must've had a pretty open throat.

Then he yells "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and starts to pull back. Poor Trina takes the full blast, the first couple in her mouth, the rest over her face, shoulders and titties. There's cum all over, and she's making little grunting noises herself – reckon she'd got off at around the same time. So then cowboy helps her to her feet, and she's a picture, all covered in cum, and he gets her to open her mouth and show what he's deposited on her tongue before he makes her swallow it. Then he picks up a microphone and yells "A big hand for Trina – what a beautiful lady and a fantastic sport!" I thought for a moment he'd said 'fantastic slut'. Then he gives her a little kiss – I think he avoided getting too much of his cum in his own mouth, and sent her back to her friends.

The comedian came back on stage as cowboy collected his clothes and jogged backstage. "Wasn't that fantastic ladies? A big hand for Cowboy and especially for the lovely Trina! What a gal! Now we're gonna have a short break for you ladies to have a drink." He paused. "Go to the bathroom." He paused again. "And frig yourselves silly!" Lots of screeching and yelling. "But try not to go for an orgasm just yet! The night has just begun. We have a whole line-up of nicely hung boys back here for your delight. And in a few minutes we'll have some more of them out here, shaking it all about! So welcome to 'A-Doodle-Doo', ladies, and you know what this club is all about, don't you?"

Probably two thirds of the hundred or so women in the place yelled "COCK!"

The comedian yelled back "A-Doodle-Doo!"

"COCK!"

"A-Doodle-Doo!"

"COCK!"

"A-Doodle-Doo! Thank you ladies for reminding me while you're all here. And now, sit back and relax, remember what you've seen – the lovely Trina and that nice Cowboy, weren't they fantastic together? Have a little chat with your neighbors – we what you to share this great evening with everyone. We want you all dreamy, screamy and creamy for the next act – coming up in just a few minutes!"

He headed off stage and some loud music blared from the speakers. I leaned towards Jolene. "Brave girl, that Trina. Did you see the way he was shoving his cock in? But she didn't flinch!"

Jolene seemed unimpressed. "Yeah, but she should have relaxed her throat a bit more. It would have been better if the whole length had gone in. He was trying, but she wouldn't let him."

I was incredulous. "The girl had her throat fucked in front of a hundred people! Give her a break! And I don't see how she could have taken any more."

"Like I said, if she'd relaxed her throat more, and angled her head a bit differently, I reckon she could have got all of him down. It's not that hard, you know."

Well I just couldn't believe it. I supposed all that work Jolene had had done and all that dressing up in outrageous outfits must be for something, so she must be getting it rather more frequently than I was. But before I could think of how to frame a question to find out more, she got up and headed off to the ladies' room.

So I looked around. There were batchelorette parties, brides-to-be and their buddies in little tiaras and pink cowboy hats, and a few groups of more mature ladies like ourselves. All of them looked very excited. I saw Trina's party talking to her excitedly. They'd untied her wrists, but she was still standing there with her titties on display, holding her bra and t-shirt and covered in cum, almost like it was some special skin-serum and she was afraid to wash it off.

Then the lights went down again, and the comedian came back on to announce the next act, though I didn't catch their names, because two big black guys came on stage and my attention was completely distracted. They were dressed as construction workers, in hard-hats, day-glo vests and jeans. They sort of pranced, rather than danced around the stage, in that 'hi-attitude' way that a lot of young black men do. And they had great bodies – good strong shoulders and chests, tight abs, muscular arms. One of them had a tattoo half way down his arm, which made him look a bit more menacing.

So they lose the vests and start gyrating their way off the stage, prowling round the audience. Then one of them catches sight of Jolene and Candace, coming back from the bathroom, and pounces! They were so busy talking to each other, they only saw the other guy at the opposite side of the stage. Then the nearer guy appears behind them, grabs them both by the arm and leads them up on stage. "This'll be interesting," I thought. It was.

On stage, he stands between them, grabs a microphone and asks them both to say their names and where they're from. Then he asks them why they're there. "Er – to admire some nice bodies," Candace says hesitantly.

"Good! And, you, Jolene?" he says, pointing the mic towards her.

"To see some nice big COCK!" she says with a little flick of her head, and the audience all yell back "COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!" Obviously this was some sort of club catch-phrase.

"That's more like it, Jolene. So baby, you wanna see cock, right?" Jolene nodded. "OK, baby, why don't you just slip your hand in here," – he flipped open the waistband of his jeans, took Jolene's wrist and slipped her hand inside – "and see what you can find?"

Jolene dutifully reached down, then her eyes widened and she said "Oh – my – God!"

By now he had pulled his zipper right down, and sort of shrugged the jeans back off his hips. Jolene's hand appeared holding the biggest cock I'd ever seen. Judging by Jolene's reaction, it was probably the biggest she'd seen as well. She just stared at this – thing – in her hand in open-mouthed amazement.

Then the guy turned to Candace. "Hey baby, don't be shy. Jolene shouldn't keep it all to herself, now should she? Why don't you have a feel too?"

Gingerly, Candace reached out and wrapped her hand around the thick, long organ. Even with their two hands on it, there were still several inches protruding beyond their fists. I heard Maria say "Holy Mother of God!" I glanced up, to see Vicki and Pattie both staring hungrily at the scene before them, while little Leah just looked shell-shocked.

"Now don't just stand there, ladies, do something!" the guy said. So Candace and Jolene slowly began stroking that cock. And I do believe it actually got bigger as they were doing it. This was just – well, indescribable.

Then the guy reaches round both ladies, sort of hugs them to him and then grabs a titty in each hand. Well Jolene has a pretty-decent handful to offer, and it was easily accessible – he just had to slide his hand inside the strap of her halter-neck. Candace had this dress on that had a high neck, and unlike Jolene she wore a bra, so he had to be content with groping her through her clothes. Jolene seemed to enjoy the attention, but I was less sure about Candace's expression.

So the ladies kept stroking this huge cock, and the guy was squeezing their titties, and then he reached up behind Jolene's neck, and the halter comes apart and there she is, naked to the waist. I have to say, they don't look at all real but Jolene's titties do look impressive, and she's so skinny everywhere else. Then he turns to her and kisses her, and she responds pretty hungrily, and then he turns to Candace and says "Candace, why don't you show me your lovely titties too?" And Candace, who's already a bit embarrassed, sort of shakes her head, but the guy just says "Hey ladies out there. Do you wanna see Candace's titties as much as I wanna see Candace's titties?"

And the crowd go "YEAH!"

So he says "C'mon baby, don't disappoint the people."

And the crowd starts up a chant of "OFF! OFF! OFF!", so poor Candace has no option. She starts to reach up to unzip the dress, but the guy is there before her and gets it undone. Candace had a resigned expression on her face as the dress slipped down to her feet. Underneath, she was wearing a nice matching lingerie set from the 'Fantasy' range that I'd seen in the catalog. I bought a set myself in grey, but I never get the chance to wear it. Candace's set was black lace, mostly see-though; a soft-cup bra, boy-short panties, a garter belt and black stockings. I have to say she looked good. Oh, she's not skinny like Jolene and I don't think she's had much work done, but she keeps herself fit and eats well, and she's quite tall, so she's nice and curvy but pretty with it. I admit that I'd never seen her in so little clothing before – even at the pool she wore a one-piece – so it was nice to see that she looked good in this difficult situation.

Now it had been Candace's idea to come to the club, so I was a bit surprised that she wasn't so keen to go along with this. Jolene, on the other hand, was thoroughly enjoying herself. She even used her spare hand to shimmy out of her dress, and now stood in just a pair of tiny thong panties. I have to confess, she has the ass for thongs – mine, and by the looks of it Candace's – spreads too far and it looks a bit yukky. Jolene's thong was almost sheer – just a tiny wisp of flesh-colored lace, and you could see that, unlike Candace, she was fully shaved. She also had a pierced navel – something she'd told everyone about – and a little tattoo of a butterfly on her right hip.

We could all see that the guy was seriously impressed. "Fabulous, ladies. You're both gorgeous, don't you think so, folks?"

There were cheers and whistles from the audience. You'd have thought it was a load of men, what with all the admiring noises being made.

Then the guy slides his hands down from the ladies' titties, down their sides and over their hips to their asses. A moment later, I see both Jolene and Candace pull some pretty startled faces, and the guy grinned from ear to ear. He lifts both hands up to his mouth, and very deliberately sucks each middle finger in turn. Then looking at Candace to his left, he says "Sweet as honey, honey!", and turning to Jolene says "Hot and spicy, baby!" He turns back to the audience and says "Let me tell you all, folks. These ladies are WET, WET, WET!"

I'm not sure that Candace could have blushed any redder than she already was. However, the guy returned his hands to their previous position, and within a few moments, both Candace and Jolene were moving their hips to a rhythm that had nothing to do with the music. You could see the guy's big hand, stretching at the crotch of Candace's panties from the inside. With Jolene, he just pulled the thong to one side and slipped his fingers straight into her slit. A minute later, and Jolene took her hand from the monster cock and used both hands to pull her tiny thong down, gingerly stepping out of it, still in her killer heels. Her pussy lips were glistening in the bright lights. Then she took his hand and placed it over the front of her slit, and you could hear her moan as the black guy started strumming her clitty.

Candace looked – well, like I'd never seen her before. She seemed almost in a trance, her eyes closed, her mouth open, head back, rolling her hips to ride his fingers and stroking up and down on his cock. Every now and then, she or Jolene would lean over and spit on his cock to keep him wet, and I could see the big cock-head glistening with pre-cum. It was all very bizarre and surprisingly erotic.

Without taking my eyes off the stage, I reached out for my drink, and was surprised to feel someone take my hand and place it on something hot and hard. I looked up, and there's the other black guy who had headed off into the audience about the time Candace and Jolene were dragged on stage. He was really handsome, not as pumped-up as the one on stage, and his cock, which I realized with a jolt was in my hand, was more modestly sized than his friend's. He was naked except for a hard-hat and some white socks, and he was holding a can of spray cream.

"I saw you sitting here on your own. I've been going around the audience offering a lick to anyone who'd like one. Want to try?" His accent was a little strange – more African than American Negro, but his skin glistened with this lovely pale-chocolate sheen. Mmmm! And chocolate is a girl's favorite!

I just sat there and stared. It was the strangest introduction I've ever had from a guy, but I couldn't resist. I nodded dumbly, and he squirted cream all around the head of his dick, and I just bent forward and started licking it up. It was a strange flavor – a mixture of sweetened whipped cream and pre-cum – but the fact that I actually had my tongue on a guy's dick, and a handsome guy at that, was such a novelty that I just relished it.

I'd just licked off the first lot and he was adding some more cream when a noise from the stage made me turn round. It was the sound of Jolene, coming. Her head was right back, her mouth was wide open and she had her spare hand on her titty – squeezing the silicone so hard it might burst, I thought. The black guy was giving her some great finger-work by the looks of things, because she seemed to be in convulsions and she was making the most amazing noises – like a whole farmyard! Candace stared at her – and then came herself. I noticed that Candace's panties were now down around her knees, and those clever black fingers were still stroking up and down her pussy, and her blonde pubes were wet and glistening. She clutched at the black guy's arm as she came, pressing her mouth into his shoulder to stifle her cries.

I returned my attention to some black flesh a bit closer to home. All of my buddies were watching the stage show, and no-one had noticed me, so I quickly dropped to my knees and took the head of his cock in my mouth. Thank God he wasn't as big as his friend. In fact, he was a nice size, and I didn't have to stretch too far to accommodate him. It had probably been – let me see – around 17 months since I had last given a blow-job. Sure, I actually hired an escort once or twice in the last year to make a change from my rampant rabbit, but escorts don't expect any cock-sucking, and they had more important tasks to carry out. Fortunately, I hadn't forgotten what to do – if I say so myself, I'm pretty good. The evidence was that just a few minutes later and the guy says "Lady, I'm gonna come. You'd better get out of the way!"

I of course did nothing of the sort. Once, round at Jolene's place over a bottle of wine or six with her, Karen, Leah, Pattie and me, we had a rare and rather risqué discussion about sex. Most of the girls agreed they didn't like the taste of cum, Leah even said she found it revolting, though I'm not sure how many times she'd ever tasted it. Me, I love it. If a guy cums in my mouth, it makes me feel really horny, because I know I've used my mouth-skills to give him an orgasm. It's like a gift, and I always swallow. I mean, how would you feel if a guy gargled with mouthwash just after he'd eaten your pussy?

So I just stayed put, and he blasted a half dozen spurts of thick, spicy fluid into my throat, and I swallowed the lot. Then I got up and said "Thank you.", and he said it should be him thanking me. And I looked around, and Jolene and Candace were still on stage, now kneeling on either side of the big guy's dick, moving up and down together, running it back and forth between their lips.

So I turned to my guy and said "If you really want to thank me, there IS something you can do." And I pulled a fifty from my purse and shoved it into the top of one of his white socks – well, there was nowhere else to put it. When I reached under my skirt and slipped my panties down, then sat down again on the bench, he got the message straight away, 'cos he just knelt down, took off his hard-hat – a real gentleman - lifted up my skirt and dived his face right in.

The two escorts I hired had been good, and could give a pretty decent tongue-lashing. Either this guy was even better or I'd forgotten just how good it feels to be licked. I'd spent the evening so far creaming my panties, terrified of getting dragged onstage and put through the excruciating ordeal that poor Candace and not-so-poor Jolene had had to go through, but really hoping that someone would actually pick on me. And now they had, it was divine. That tongue! It found nerve endings I didn't know I had, and kept me squirming in 'oh-so-close-but-please-please-not-yet' torment. His tongue was in and around my asshole and in my vagina and up and down my lips and round and round and then ON my clitty and then round and round and round and in my ass again – OH that felt so naughty! And then, when he sensed I couldn't take it any more, he just latched onto my clitty and his tongue was like some velvet buzz-saw and I was coming and coming and then coming back round the other side!

The first thing I saw when I came to were these big black-in-white eyes and a huge white grin in this lovely strong, black face, looking up at me from just above my pussy. The second thing was little Maria, and Leah, and Pattie and Plastic Vicki and Karen all staring at me. And I realized that my hair was all mussed and all over my face, and my skirt was hiked up around my waist and I had no panties on and a near-naked black man between my thighs. And I just laughed. I mean, what else could I do? I was halfway to heaven, still floating down from the strongest orgasm I'd have since – since – well, since forever. And my mouth tasted of cum, and I was – I was deliriously happy. Then my gorgeous black lover stood up, and lifted me to my feet, and he kissed me. And it was just so SWEET! It was almost like a first-date kiss – you know, the one just before the guy shoves his hand inside your bra. And he said "I hope you enjoyed that, lady?"

And I think I might have been crying, but I put my arms round his neck and hugged him and kissed him again, this time longer and more passionately, and he hugged and kissed be back, and it was so tender. "You were terrific, my friend, and I don't even know your name!"

"I'm called Ruben. And may I know your name, lovely lady?" This delightful tone and politeness – like that African guy off Heroes – ou know, the one whose eyes went all funny.

"Sure, sure – I'm Judi. You were so good, Ruben. That's quite a tongue you have there!"