Cock a Doodle Doo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you ma'am."

I glanced down. His cock was already half-hard again. "And quite a cock."

"Thank you. I really liked how you sucked it."

"I'm pleased. Oh and Ruben?" I leaned close. "If you're looking for a place to put that later on, and you have somewhere more private we can go, you'll find I can tip most generously."

"Then I shall see you later, Judi." He smiled that lovely smile again, put his hard-hat back on, winked at me and set off with his spray can to find another licker, I suppose. And my abdomen was doing somersaults. I was going to get a cock all to my self later! What a lucky girl!

When I turned round, all my buddies were looking at me. "Wow, Judi. That looked pretty hot!" Leah said, her eyes like saucers.

Maria just breathed "Beautiful! Beautiful!" She looked so pretty and vulnerable, I just gave her a spontaneous hug, that surprised both of us. "I mean – when you came, Judi, you looked so lovely. It was like your face was glowing with a light." Then she gave a little embarrassed smile. "And the guy, Ruben? Pretty hot, don't you think?"

"Very hot, Maria. And thank you. Thank you!"

Jolene was trying to wipe flecks of cum out of her hair. "Looks like Judi's luck is holding this weekend. First the jackpot on the slots, then she wins the first prize in the pussy-treats competition."

"Hey, don't knock it!" I said. "You and Candace did alright, or were you faking it onstage like you do in the bedroom?"

"Bitch!" she spat, but smiled. "Yeah, those fingers of his are so clever. I don't think either of us had to fake anything, isn't that right, boss?"

Candace smiled. She had flecks of cum still on her face, but she didn't seem in a hurry to remove it. "I can't say I would have chosen that way to come tonight, but my oh my, it was a strong one. Good job he got my dress off before we had to finish him off. His spunk went EVERYWHERE! I reckon everyone in the front 3 rows got some, and Jolene and I are probably going to have to wash our hair three times or we'll look like Cameron Diaz in that film."

We shared out the rest of the champagne, and drank a toast "to oral sex". But the evening was still young. Candace, Jolene and I got together, and a couple of hours later, we tipped a sweet little blonde stripper to sneak up on Leah when everyone was watching the show and take her off to a private room. I don't know what happened, but the smile on her face when she came back was worth the $100 each we put in.

Around 1am, I came back from the bathroom to find Ruben waiting for me. He said nothing, just put his arm around me and led me out through a side door and up onto a pool deck. We were out, under the stars, with the noise of the club muffled, and mostly the sound of the spa pool bubbling next to us. He took my dress off, and unhooked my bra and garter belt. I told him I like to leave my stockings on, but he took everything off me, then slipped out of the jeans he was wearing and carried me into the spa pool. It was hot and sensual, and he kissed me so gently under the stars, and he stroked my skin and licked my eyelids and I held onto his neck and felt his body against mine, and it was like we were lovers. Then he took me out onto a lounger by the poolside, lying on a big towel, and he fingered and licked my pussy and did that naughty, naughty thing with his tongue around my asshole, and then just when I was about to beg him, he turned me over and slipped his cock in.

At first I was worried, until I saw that somehow he'd put a rubber on without me noticing. And I just looked up at him, and he looked so beautiful and mysterious and a little scary, black against the deeper black of the sky. And then he smiled, and just lightly touched my clitty with his thumb. And I came and came and came and came.

When we'd stopped kissing and I'd taken the nicely full rubber off him and he'd tried to dry my hair and helped me dress again, we went back down to the club together. I gave him $200 and my phone number, and told him to look me up if he was ever in Chicago. And just before we parted, he kissed me, and it was like that earlier kiss, sweet and innocent. Almost like he loved me.

On the way back to the Luxor, the girls were really excited. They joshed me about my sessions with Ruben. They didn't know for certain where I'd gone, but when I came back flushed with my hair all wet and my makeup gone, they knew more or less what I'd been doing. In the limo it didn't take them long to get the story out of me, and I think one or two of the girls were pretty pissed that I'd had so much fun. Leah tried to keep quiet about her experience, but eventually, after a bit of teasing from Pattie, it all came flooding out. She'd had a wonderful time, and the boy was really nice and he'd made her come twice. And then she suddenly told us it was only the third time she'd ever had a man inside her, and the first time she'd ever come without a vibrator, and then she cried and Pattie had to comfort her. Candace and I looked at each other. This would be a new project for us when we got back to the office.

Seems that the oldies had done better than the youngsters. Plastic Vicki had got one guy to fuck her, but it seems Karen only managed a blowjob and Maria just a hand-job. Pattie hadn't had anything, but she said she didn't mind as the rest of us had all humiliated ourselves sufficiently and she had the photos. In fact, they had sold us a DVD with a very incriminating video of Jolene and Candace that we all swore we'd never show anyone – and all took copies of – and hundred of photos of a lot of people we'd never met doing dirty things with some strippers we never saw. Oh well! Someone else probably has photos of us doing dirty things, but what the hell.

The next night we stayed in the hotel and had a meal in one of their over-priced restaurants. Maria looked sad, and in the bar afterwards I took her to one side and asked her what was wrong. She poured her heart out about never finding the right guys, and how every man she had met just used her, and she was never going to find anyone to love. An hour later, in my bed, I showed her that she might be wrong. I'd only tasted pussy twice before; once in a none-too-successful threesome with some college friends, and once in my teens with my love-you-for-ever-best-friend-in-all-the-world who stole my boyfriend two weeks later. I wasn't sure I would know what to do, but Maria seemed impressed enough. In fact, after three bouts of 69, in which I enjoyed the taste of pussy more than I thought I ever would, and Maria showed that she too had a clever mouth and fingers, we lay together in the big tub in a state of post (multi-)orgasmic bliss, and she said "You're so beautiful, Judi. I love you."

And I thought what a strange trip it had been. I'd never expected much of Vegas, skuzzy, tawdry, money-grubbing place that it is. Yet I'd found so much there - $1000 in quarters on the floor, a man with a silver-tongue and a rod of iron, and a sweet little girl who sobbed when she came. One of them said they loved me, another kissed me like they did. Ruben had my number, and I had his. Maybe we might meet again.

And I still had my buddies – the best buddies and the best boss in all the World. Back in Chicago, Candace, Jolene and me got Leah a makeover, and found her some guys off the Internet. The dates she had were not with the sort of spectacular guys that Pattie hung around with, but they were steady. She started getting laid on a regular basis, and now she's seeing a guy and they've been together for a few months, so that's good.

Ruben never called. I phoned him at the club, but they said he'd moved on. Something about a problem with a Green Card. Oh well.

Maria moved into my apartment. She has her own room, but we mostly share the same bed. It seems ironic that I go to Vegas, probably get the best fuck of my life and come back a lesbian. But hey, don't knock it. I genuinely think that Maria and I are in love, and I'm getting a lot more orgasms now than I've ever had, and I don't have to do them myself anymore.

And I really don't miss the cock – or the Doodle-Doo.