All Comments on 'Cocktails for Three'

by Flying_low

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Avitreader80Avitreader80almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Really Great Story! I got so far into it, I forgot I was cooking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An Erotic Story with a Plot

And a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved it!!!!

I love love love the ending!!!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
The ending's a little contrived, but...

Overall a very well-written story, with several exceptionally hot sequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

Perfect balance and blend of romance, sex, business, fashion, and emotion. Loved the happy ending!

Keep writing!

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 13 years ago
Well done, sir

I hope you have more in you. Sexy without being too raunchy, loving without being too maudlin, very erotic. The ending was a little too Disney for my taste, but not out of line with the rest of the story.

Keep writing and submitting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bibbity bobbity boo is right...

It's almost as if somebody's fairy goddessmother was sitting on her shoulder.

Seems like the sequel should be called "Dessert for Four"

Yes, a bit contrived, a bit too much of a coincidence but the line between good fantasy and deus ex machina (or should that be dea xxx machina) varies so much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic + HEA

It's just my cup of tea. ;) One of the best stories I've read here. 5 stars - only because just 5 stars are available, for me I'd give it more. I hope you write more about Cindy, Jason, Lauren and Max. Oh, Max. He's just yummy.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I don't care if the ending was a bit contrived (as someone else said), i thought this was an incredible story. Modern day Cinderlla and all that. Sexy, erotic and love all rolled into one. I would loved to have seen a follow up to this with the ongoing adventures of Cindy, Jason, Laura and Max, but after 10 years, I'm guessing that wont happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous