All Comments on 'Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 03'

by mattchat33

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome story.

I really hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it Going!

You are doing a good job of pulling us into your story!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 9 years ago
Waiting for more

I hope you end up fucking her mother too, sounds like she needs it just like her daughter. I read this a couple days ago just now got the chance to add my comment. I have an older lady living next door to me that I would love to give her oral pleasure and a little of my 7 inch cock too. But being a bisexual crossdresser I would not mind sucking off her 35 year old son who is living with her either.

da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE!!!! SOON!!!

I hope oyu continue the story soon, I hope it doesn't take a year for the next one. Very good story line and plot. One of my all time favorite shorter stories! Cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So when does Chapter 4 arrive? Very good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks 4 part 3

Hoping for more parts

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

That's good work if you can get it. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
exciting lovely

Loved all parts and hope more will continue very soon

vaboatervaboaterover 9 years ago

Enjoying the stories. Looking forward to his comforting the neighbors wife and perhaps the wife and daughter together

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
helping hand

It is always great when I get to help a young woman experience the true joys of sex, like "Cindy". However, helping a good girl wife, like "Debbie", can be just as rewarding!

Great series, so far! Please continue with a few more chapters! Your writing has been a pleasure for all of us (many wet panties and throbbing cocks for sure).

Lit member

Naughtydad469

DamianShepDamianShepover 9 years ago

I enjoy your series very much!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

I hope he will have sex with her mother to comfort her and that she'll be understanding. I'd love to see them as a love triangle.

starwiz01starwiz01over 9 years ago
totally thrilling

You have woven a wonderful story. And I am left wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more need more

Please more I would like to see if the mom get in on the action. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

Great story don't leave it too long for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good series

Love the story I really hope you have more chapters soon..Mom really needs to get in on the action!

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Excellent

I can't wait for the rest of this series.

mercianknightmercianknightover 9 years ago
Enthralling

I was really torn between wanting our hero(?) to fuck the neglected mother or getting the daughter back on the scene. I think you handled it perfectly and left me with a cliff-hanger that I cannot wait to see how it all plays out.

Keep it up.

CalyPyCalyPyover 9 years ago
Just perfect!

I know many wanted him to fuck the mother, but I really didn't want to... I was hopping he would find a way to leave... and was really crushed when he left the bathroom decided to fuck her... what a pleasant surprise when he found her asleep and Cindy came in time... 10 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How Unfortunate

I can easily understand Debbie's problem, with her husband David gone at the same time her husband John was going to be gone for a week. No wonder, with both of them gone, that she was trying to assure a steady supply of prick.

I had hoped for a 3-way when Cindy cane home, and expected it when Debbie woke up while he was fucking Cindy. Maybe in a future chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Story

I hope you continue this series! Hot story, maybe you can get the daughter and mother together and add Dad to the orgy

madamnykkimadamnykkiover 9 years ago

Great read keep writing

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Glad to see it continuing

I read what turned out to be the first chapter of this story ages ago and liked it a lot. I was pleasantly surprised to recently run across a link to this chapter and finding I had two new (to me, anyway) chapters to read. Chapters two & three did not disappoint and kept up the same great level of storytelling as in chapter one.

Needless to say, I'd love to see this series continued. There seem to be so many possibilities of where it could go. I would just hope that it isn't a year or more between any subsequent chapters and this one.

If it does take that long, I'd suggest, matt, that you reread what you have written before, to refresh your memory before writing the next installments. I saw two errors in continuity between chapters two and three.

The one that has been pointed out already by others is that, in chapters one and two, Debbie's husband is named "John", while in three, he's named "David".

The other lapse between two and three is that Cindy's mound is described as being shaved in chapter two, but in three, which happened later the same night, it is described as neatly trimmed.

I probably wouldn't have noticed these if I didn't reread chapter one and then move on to two and three all in one sitting, but they are unavoidable when reading the chapters in quick succession, as any new readers (and older returning fans, like me) would do.

One other thing that seemed to have changed--and not for the better-- is that in the first chapter, John was described as being a bit if a slob and a drunk, thus making Debbie into a sympathetic character. But, in chapter three, Debbie is portrayed as a drunk, herself, and thus lost any sympathy we readers may have had for her.

While I can see the reasoning for Chris to be fucking Cindy as her mother lay drunk and unconscious--to add a bit of titillation to the story--it went a bit far that he would have continued when Debbie woke up and started speaking to Cindy. Even if it was to get revenge for Cindy sucking him off, while he was on the phone with Debbie earlier in the day. If the couch back was low enough for Cindy to be bending over it, he certainly would have been clearly visible when Debbie came to and began talking to Cindy. He had more to lose by getting caught in the act, than Cindy did, yet he kept on plowing away, while standing directly behind her.

Other than that bit of awkwardness, I'm still enjoying this story and would like to see more added to it.

isabelle-25isabelle-25over 9 years ago
Great !

Amazing you had me soo wet!

Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Go on, please

I just would like to tell you that I don't want the mom to get involved with him.

It's the easy way out and would be a cheap way to deal with a perfect story so far.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Hope you finish the story it has a good start to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE

know that dear man was worn out. he could have copped a feel or just a small taste to serve as an appetizer for the next chapture. none the less will look forward to the next chapter or chaptures, maybe with a 3some.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 9 years ago
we need more

This deserves more

mandyrj85mandyrj85about 9 years ago
wow

Please please continue the story I can't get enough

mandyrj85mandyrj85about 9 years ago

More please these stories are hot I hope you keep writing

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
Story

Was just getting into interesting times. Would Momma Bear give it up and would she share with her Daughter.And what about Poppa he might be out of shape but if he is spending a lot of time away. He has to have some kind of Recreation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot series!

DO give us more. I love how hot Cindy is for her neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

omg my pussy is driping wet from reading this series please add more

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
playing dangerously

and it could be costly.

Chuck12239Chuck12239almost 9 years ago
Very very good

Another sequel please where you do Debbie. That is helping your neighbour. Debbie needs some comforting sex.

TaljinnTaljinnalmost 9 years ago
Awesome, keep it up.

Great story, very hot. Also, glad you resisted turning this into the obvious mother-daughter three way that everyone else seems to immediately gravitate to in their stories. Would love to see a relationship develop in future stories. Again, awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wet Pussy

I fucked my older, much-married neighbor for one wet, hot, summer when I was 19. I was home from college - and he worked at night. As soon as my mom left for work, we hit the sheets. He had the biggest dick, and he made me cum again and again and again.I learned more from him than any man I fucked since. This story brings back memories. I may just give him a call.

WetworksQueenWetworksQueenalmost 9 years ago
Hot

Good gods this is hot. When he is fucking her with her mother passed out right next to them ...wow. As much as i feel for Debbie and know she needs a good fucking I'm not sure how i would feel about them possibly getting together and I'm glad you didn't go there in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perhaps Two for One?...Maybe?

This is definitely a hot story, packed with strong emotions fulfilling sexual needs by both neighbors. Truly a win - win love story with discovery, passion, and wild sex excitement.

A follow up chapter could include Cindy going off to college and Mr. Matthews following through by satisfying Cindy's mom, Debbie (on "a good neighbor basis") as she desires his full sexual attention. From here on out it will be any one's imagination for the grand finale!

Thoroughly enjoyed the characterization of Cindy's desires (her rejuvenation for sex) rekindled by Mr. Matthews patience and loving touch (in spite of his own desires).

Oh yes, I also agree Mr. Matthews took a wild chance in the living room with Cindy and her mom. At that point, I would have probably lost my erection to limp noodle( at least momentarily, if not a short heart attack!), UGH!, WHEW!, GULP! what next! LOL! That same incident almost happened to me and my girlfriend as her mom and dad had gone to bed.....and yes, later, her mom returned to the living room (for a clear shot inspection on us) where we were making good progress but still, fortunately had our clothes on. Whew! that was as close one!

Yes, definitely looking for more adventure in this story

My best to all,

Domfrancisco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

Please Continue the Story.I would like to see where you take it. Thank You. I have enjoyed reading it.

TalulahDoesTheHulaTalulahDoesTheHulaover 8 years ago
mmm.

Another brilliant story from you, I'm soaking wet from reading it, keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
that so hot

that was so hot you have to wright moer this one to see where it go's

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Would love to hear more and find out what happens next. Very fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Story!

The next segment needs to end with both Mother and Daughter getting pregnant by the Neighbor, then moving in with him to continue to be his subs, and Mothers of his children. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the story

wish I had neighbors like that, Mmmmmm

Am confused though, (on top of the 2 husbands) how did Cindy come over after breaking up with the boyfriend, get seduced and have sex before the parents came by at 11PM -- then the same day he arrives to talk with Mom in the evening????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

gods that was hot...

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Loving it

I can't help being turned on by the though of this sweet young lady repeatedly filled with semen. The thought of her pregnancy excites me and I would love for mom to join in and get pregnant too. I'm having trouble keeping up with his conquests, nuts drained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

Continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too hot

Would love to see a chapter 4 :-) The story is just too good to stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mom. next¿??

Is Debbie next?? Do you have a story about them having a x??

Rona44

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Will there be any more ?

I've enjoyed this so far, but it would benefit from at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Neighbor's Daughter

Really like the series . Need to make more of them .

readymademilfreadymademilfover 8 years ago
Holy crap

I am so horny wishing Mr. Matthews lived next door to me right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whens the net chapter cumming?

Great story, ready to see what you have them do next? Will Cindy have his baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Maybe Mom can get some alone along the way. A threesome would set the hormones to working.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Threesome

Love how Cindy is taking control and the guy is starting to flag. Would love to see her pressure him into group sex, maybe with her friend Jimmy and even some other guys. Let's find out where their limits are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Illustrated

This story has been illustrated and may be read at http://www.illustratedlovestories.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why is it not me he is fucking and sucking

I rubbed my twat so hard I came twice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Job, Keep Going!

I've enjoyed how you've paced the story. There's a tease to what's just around the corner. I especially like that it's a two pager and I can finish the story before I cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I know it's been a while since the last installment but I look forward to a new one. Great work!

Tor_Cha_1Tor_Cha_1almost 8 years ago
Very Good I hope you wright some more

Your doing great. More Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Does he finally get the mother?

I hope you have another installment in the works for this story. It is very good.

Now my mind is wondering if Chris gets the mother and or maybe a threesome with mother and daughter.

Does Cindy help Chris seduce her mother?

Or does the mother willingly seduce Chris and then ask him to also do Cindy?

Or maybe Cindy's mother catches her going into Chris' house and watches them have sex through a window and decides to join them or she tells the father?

So many ways to go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When is #4 ?

I see plot #4... Well, dear old daddy's late/weekends working on his affair, he abandons/divorces Deb/Cindy who with the help of Mathews takes him to cleaners. Cindy goes away to college, while Deb languishes in depression. On college breaks Cindy enjoys Mathews but discovers her college love. She wants both of them to be happy and plots thee hookup between Mathews & Deb. Mathews discovers a yearning to become more than a self centered stud falling for Deb. Cindy comes clean about her tryst with her neighbor, causes a ripple but is overcome by mutual desires between Deb & him. KRD

_hi_hi_mmmm__hi_hi_mmmm_over 7 years ago
Fabulous

Very damned hot and erotic I hope their will be a 4th possibly even a 5th installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

I think that Deb should see them fucking and decide to join them and after the threesome both women find out that they are pregnant which turns him on even more

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
More hot chapter!

I´m not sure, but I think Cindy and Debby have planned seduce Chris, after Cindy has told her mother how Chris helped her as a lover man.

Waiting more chapters of this story, is hot and fun.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
make it a threesome

How do u not c this Debra should catch them and turn it into a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
family affair

I think Cindy should get Chris to seduce her mom, then join them. Later Chris finds out the husband is a total ass, Debbie dumps husband, and marries Chris, and the three of them, Chris, Debbie and Cindy get to fuck all the time. Think that would be a great way to do chapters 4 & 5. Later, maybe a couple of Cindy's friends need help too and she brings them in.

BTW, I am a subscriber but cannot remember my login and no way to get it and since my email is already used, I cannot make a new account.

friendly6977friendly6977over 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I agree with all of the above with some twists...Cindy talks him into seducing her mother, then she joins them in her mothers bed...David does turn out to be an ass but Chris hires an investigator to follow him on a trip or two and they find out he is having two affairs - one with his other wife and one with a gay guy. Cindy then comes on to her dad and makes sure mom/Chris are in on it and catch him trying to force himself on/in Cindy. They tie him and a cuckold him with Chris and both end up pregnant as they planned to do this during their peak fertility cycle. Debbie gets everything in the divorce, David gets dumped by wife #2 and ends up being a bottom for gays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
young girls in neighbourhood

i have plently young college girls along our road, they all say Hi, Smile, Giggle and stare at my tight jeans to see i have a huge cock and they speak about their friends and boyfriends etc. but are not sure if they should party with an older man, so what they miss out on, some of their mothers have had a "fucking" good time with me and have said to their mothers', boy!!! your daughters' just don't know what they are missing with a thick 10 inch cock up their juicy tight pussies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot hot

Needs to be another chapter. Cindy, Debbie and Mr. Matthews all together!

wazza44wazza44about 7 years ago
Fucking Amazing

My cock is asking for more of this story. Need to see Debbie catching Cindy and Mr Matthews fucking and finally joining in a fuck feast.

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 7 years ago
Loving it.

Definitely needs more chapters.

As you've had Cindy imply that it's okay for him to do it with her mum, the obvious next step is for that to happen. Whether Debbie then suggests that he teach Cindy about sex so that Cindy doesn't make the same mistake Debbie did, is your call, but could then lead to a threesome.

Having David turn out to be an adulterer might be stretching credibility a bit too far, especially as he's away enough that getting rid of him isn't necessary to the plot. It certainly wouldn't make sense for Chris to hire a PI to follow David as suggested by one commenter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mother (Debbie) X daughter (Cindy) x protagonist (Silver Fox Mr. Mathers) chapters' (plural)

I wanna have a chapter or two with debbie first followed by debbie and her daughter.

1 chapter of milf

1 chapter of mother daughter donburi action (yes donburi is a real word it means egg and chicken rice bowl and is slang for mother (or chicken) and (egg or) daughter threesome)

1 Chapter epilogue where the potbellied husband dies suddenly from a accident or health problem and he marries debbie and gets a large payout from the potbellied husbands will after marrying the now widowed wife (OPTIONAL EXTRa widow chapter where he sexuces debbie) and through insurance claims.

From the crimson fucker.

maxx308maxx308about 7 years ago
MORE

More, more, more. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Add more chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Exciting read

Greater teaser with the Mom can't wait for the end with hopefully a threesome after he beds her Mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2**

Stopped on page 1 of this part. Too improbable to be hot or entertaining fiction!!

Not worth my time to finish.

AantonAantonabout 7 years ago
Yes, yes ...

.. we all know by now that you have a magnificent, long, thick cock - no need to keep bragging about it at every verse end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yawn

Since this guy is irresitable to beautiful women of all ages, I have to wonder why his wife left him. Perhaps he is as big a self centered jerk as he appears to be.

hotwormhotwormover 6 years ago

must be Debbie next too , maybe both together , good stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
In front of mommy

I absolutely loved it. Especially when he is fucking Cindy while her mother is asleep on the sofa. It reminded me of the time that my daddy was bringing me home from school in his car and I gave him a blow job as he was driving and got stopped by a state trooper for weaving all over the road.

I was laying on the front seat sucking his cock and told me to pretend that I was sleeping while the trooper was walking towards the car.

The trooper wanted to know what was I doing laying there asleep and my daddy told him that I was sick and he was bringing me home from school.

The trooper took his license and registration back to his cruser and while he was writing my daddy a ticket for reckless driving I finished sucking his cock until he shot his load in my mouth and I swollowed every drop of it finishing as the trooper was walking back to the drivers window with the ticket.

The trooper handed the ticket to my daddy and looked at me laying there with my head on his lap pretending to be asleep and I heard him tell my daddy that he had a great looking daughter and hoped that I wasn't very sick

I often wonder what he would have thought if he knew that I was coming home from school because I had morning sickness and I was 3 months pregnant with my daddy's baby and he was taking me home so he could fuck me some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
...

Such a good story. I rubbed my tight wet pussy Readjng this hoping he’d get to fuck both mother and daughter when the mom woke up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Threesome

I foresee a threesome. Mommy and daughter. Interesting.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Very Hot Series*****

I hope Ch .04 is as hot as .03. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should

Should have made love to Debbie,she obviously needed it.As for Cindy he is going to end up getting her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really Nice!

Very thoughtful -- limiting our guy to 3 fucks, commensurate with his 42 Years, and saving Cindy's mom (and Cindy too) to another day. Very Thoughtful. Thanx for the continuing Read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shame that hubby's name changed from john to david

Always throws me a little in the continuity when names are changed

zonozzonozalmost 4 years ago
Great story and writing...but a continuity problem

In the morning when Cindy visits Mr. Matthews her pussy is freshly shaved but that very evening in her bedroom she has a "matching trimmed bush".

Not trying to demean your work but a writer needs to keep things flowing correctly. I've read stories that have had the characters names change back and forth, making me think I'd missed something. Only to re-read it and find out the error was not mine. I write as well so I know it's difficult to keep track, especially if you only write pieces at a time. A good proof reader can help catch that kind of stuff if you are unable to find it during your own proofread.

Great work and keep it up.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

What a nice man to instruct his neighbors daughter in the intricacies of sex. Too bad that he didn't teach good ole mom the same lessons.

How long will it be before he instructs her in the pleasures of anal fucking?

Thanks for sharing.

Chelms38Chelms38over 3 years ago
Must take advantage.

It is always important to take advantage when the chance arises to get your end away(whether that be a neighbour or not).

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 3 years ago
Great Story

Sorry Mr. Mathews didn't get a chance to pork Cindy's Mom before she got home and interrupted his plan. But she did provide him with a first-rate BJ and double-fuck session to make up for it. He is one lucky guy, but I still think he deserves to be able to show Cindy's Mom what a great (big) neighbor he can be for her! Thanx again for the Read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

I Hope Cindy is on Birth Control .

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Literature should create a movie in the mind. Yours does this very well, thanks.

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

Wow great story with twists and turns -very hot, nice job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, overall.

This line was very sexist: "She laughed at my jokes and in return I complimented her on her cooking, house and even choice of clothes"

"In return"? So she is only about looks and "woman duties" and that's all he can reciprocate with? Where is the good conversation, why can't she be funny and interesting .. etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omg the lucky fucker, what would I not give to be up to my balls in that lush sexy 18 year olds cunt. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 3 years ago

Love this series - great fantasy. But, in the back of my mind I can’t help but think of all the trouble Mr Matthews could get into by fucking Cindy. Oral sex? Awesome. But actual fucking? Yikes. I have to work a little to suppress the thoughts.

bijou05bijou05over 2 years ago

Too long between the stories, you forgot Debbie was married to John, not David...

Oh, well still a good story...

Huggybear10Huggybear10over 2 years ago

It was good gave me a hard-on can't wait till the next chapter but you do need to make each chapter longer I think

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous