Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattchat33
mattchat33
3,122 Followers

Slowly our climaxes receded and I reached up to stroke Cindy's golden hair before pulling back and sliding my cock out of her. Still bent over in front of me, Cindy quickly reached between her legs to cup her pussy to stop the cum from dripping out of her and onto her parents' floor.

"Mmmmm, that was fun," she said, and standing up carefully walked towards the door with her hand still cupping her pussy. "Back in a moment. "

I grabbed some tissues and wiped off my cock, I also picked up Cindy's discarded panties, and hurriedly put them in my pocket before turning to see Debbie still asleep on her couch. When Cindy returned she said "Come on, let's get my mom upstairs. You carry and I'll guide."

I slid my hands under the sleeping Debbie and the feel of her soft body against me started making my cock twitch again. Debbie murmured when I lifted her but otherwise didn't show any signs of waking up.

Carefully I carried her up the stairs behind Cindy and I was getting more aroused with the sight of Cindy's miniskirt clad ass not far in front of me. It was probably the drink giving me more energy and it was no problem carrying Debbie up the stairs and into her bedroom.

I noticed when I entered the bedroom that it was very plain and utilitarian, not at all like my own marital bedroom looked when I was still married with its floral curtains and bed covers. This room was tidy, but didn't show any personality and I wondered how much influence Debbie had in the choice of decor.

I carefully lowered Debbie on to the double bed and she flopped on her back oblivious to my presence. There was something erotic about the way she was lying on her back, legs slightly apart and dress risen up showing more of her stockinged thighs than it should.

Cindy saw me looking at her mom and said "Don't get any ideas Mr Matthews, you are mine for tonight."

Just tonight? Does that mean Cindy wouldn't mind if I hit it off with her mom? My drink fuddled brain wasn't up to working out the consequences right then, but my balls were clear about their immediate intent.

Cindy grabbed my hand and led me along the soft carpeted floor and into her room. A quick glance showed it was the room of a girl going through the transition to womanhood. There was an overwhelming pink theme and a mixture of decorations from her younger years and recent young male pop singer crushes that I didn't recognize.

"I have a confession Mr Matthews. I'm confused."

"Oh?"

"I was with some friends at Summer's house and I started to make out with this boy, Jack, but all I could think of was you. It didn't seem right being with Jack, and I just had to get out of there. I don't understand why, but it left me really turned on but frustrated too."

So that was why she was so willing to fuck me as soon as I had asked.

"Well, Cindy, I'm sure you will get used to being with boys your own age. It will just take some time."

Hopefully a long time, I thought to myself.

"But Mr Matthews, I don't know if I will ever meet anyone who turns me on like you do."

The flattery was making my cock hard again. I suppose I could turn this to my advantage.

"Look Cindy, you're just nervous because you are still not experienced yet. That is understandable and I can help. I'm sure if I help you some more, you'll soon be comfortable with your friends."

Cindy's face lit up in a lovely smile and her beautiful blue eyes widened. It was clear she had a serious crush on me.

"Yes Mr Matthews, please help me."

Closing the door of her bedroom I turned to Cindy and pulled her close, kissing her soft red lips while my hands clumsily undid the buttons of her top. Once undone, I freed her tits from her bra and hungrily bent down and sucked on her welcoming young firm globes. Cindy moaned at my touch and grabbed my head to hold me against her chest. Clearly she was enjoying my attention on her sensitive tits and she moaned even louder when I start to flick her erect nipples with my tongue before gently nibbling on the nipple in my mouth.

"Oh yes, Mr Matthews, I need you again," she gasped while I continued to play with her firm tits.

Hastily I removed my clothes and then grabbed Cindy's soft buttocks and lifted her up until she wrapped her legs around my waist. She squealed in delight when she realized I was about to take her standing up. Reaching under her miniskirt she grabbed hold of my hard cock and placed it at her moist entrance once again. With a moan she let herself fall onto my cock and I felt her pussy lips stretch wide as she sank down until my thick cock was buried deep inside her.

Impaled on my thick cock, I walked her across the room until her back was against the wall and I proceeded to fuck her hard, my cock pistoning into her young body with her long sexy legs wrapped around me. We kissed deeply, our tongues swirling around each other's while I moved her light body up and down my thick cock, now slick with her juices.

The bravado of fucking Cindy standing up soon wore off when I started to get out of breath and the muscles in my legs and back began to ache. The alcohol had made me think I was younger and fitter than I really was, and despite Cindy being a light eighteen year old I was soon getting tired.

There is no easy way of getting a girl off your cock when she is impaled on it standing up. I looked around and recalled that I was in her bedroom with all her childhood memories. And now she would remember this time with me as her first fuck in her bedroom. Any hint of childhood in this room would be gone.

With the last of my energy I pulled Cindy up, off my cock which caused her to let out a small murmur of disappointment. Helping her regain her balance once she has unwrapped her legs from around my waist, I then half staggered backwards and flopped on Cindy's bed.

"Umm, naughty," said the apparently insatiable Cindy, "you want to fuck on my bed, do you?"

I was only trying to catch my breath, but the idea appealed to me and it was about time I got Cindy to do the work. I beckoned to her and got her to remove her mini skirt to display her beautiful young naked body. I instructed her to straddle me and I was pleased to see that I was still fully erect and ready to carry on fucking this nubile teenager.

I got even harder when Cindy walk towards the bed, her blond hair cascading from her shoulders and her matching trimmed bush leading my eyes down to her wet pussy lips. She smiled provocatively when she climbed onto the bed with her knees either side of my hips. The bed was surprisingly firm and she barely made an indent in the mattress.

"What now, Mr Matthews?"

"Sit above me and rub me along your pussy, Cindy. "

Cindy shifted on the bed until she was above my erect length and grabbed it with her dainty hands before gently rubbing it along her warm slit. She closed her eyes in concentration rather than seemingly enjoying her own feelings. For me it was great as my sensitive and engorged head slid along her slick pussy.

"Put just the head inside you and keep still," I instructed.

I held her slim waist to help her keep her balance and, still concentrating, she tentatively lowered herself. I had a magnificent view of her nether lips opening up and engulfing the sensitive head of my thick cock. We both let out moans at the feeling this simple act of penetration brought to us.

With my hands I showed her what I wanted and slowly Cindy moved her sexy body up and down, taking just the tip of my cock into her. Her tight pussy lips closed every time she rose and my cock left her pussy. The wonderful sensation made my cock grow even harder and larger.

Cindy's groans grew louder and faster when she adjusted the pace of her movements to suit her needs. I was happy with that as long as she paid attention to my needs later. She started panting at the exertion of carefully keeping just the head of my cock in her, her face was growing flushed with excitement at the feel of me just inside her entrance. I watched her while she carried on moving above me, her nipples on her firm tits standing upright and aroused.

The sensation on my cock as her tight pussy entrance stroked me was wonderful, but I wanted more. I suddenly pulled Cindy down and my cock speared deep into her. This was too much for Cindy and she started to thrash around on top of me, her arms thrown wide and beating wildly, her pretty young face scrunched up in uncontrollable pleasure. Wow, what a sight she was as she came on me.

"Yes, yes, yessss. I'm cumming, oh yes, ohhhh," she cried out loudly, oblivious to her mom sleeping in a nearby room.

I felt her pussy randomly clenching around my thick cock as she rode out her orgasm on me, and it nearly made me cum straight away. However, she slowly regained control and through half closed eyes looked at me, her soft blonde hair messed up from all her excitement.

"Phew, that was amazing, Mr Matthews."

"I'm not finished yet, Cindy."

She giggled, "I can feel that."

She clenched her pussy around my hard cock still deep inside her.

"What should I do?"

"Move up and down again, but let me show you how fast to move." I urged her to start moving with my hands still on her slim waist.

Cindy rose up, letting my hard length almost slip out of her pussy but I stopped her in time. Then she sank down again, her wet pussy sliding down over my cock again. I got her to move at a pace that I liked, which was faster than she had been using earlier for her own pleasure.

I was amazed at Cindy's stamina and fitness: she rode me without any complaints or seemingly lack of energy. Apparently only her own climax would stop this amazing fuck.

Now that she had learned the pace, I couldn't resist massaging her firm tits and hard nipples while she fucked me. Her blue eyes were burning wanton lust as she looked at me, watching for signs of my enjoyment. I didn't hide the lust I had for her, impaling her small young body again and again.

Cindy's whole bed was moving and creaking in time with her energetic riding and I briefly wondered if we would wake her mom. The feeling in my balls brought me back to the ride of my life.

Cindy tried to lean forward over me but I wanted her upright so that I could watch her fucking me. I lay back, letting Cindy do all the work, my cock thrusting deep inside her tight pussy every time she sank down on me.

"I'm going to cum soon," I panted.

Seemingly those words triggered something deep in Cindy. Suddenly Cindy threw herself away from me, arching her back uncontrollably and her hands on the bed only just stopping her from falling backwards off me. She cried out, her tight pussy clenching on my cock as she had another orgasm.

This time it was too much for me and, while Cindy still writhed from her climax, I started to cum deep inside her young body. I closed my eyes in pleasure and let out my own cry while I pumped her pussy full of my warm cum. Again and again my cock twitched and I each time I felt another wave of pleasure as my cum shot into her.

Both of us were spent now, and Cindy collapsed forwards on top of me, her soft tits against my chest and my cock slowly shrinking insider her. After a couple of minutes she shuffled on top of me to get comfortable and my softened cock slid out of her wet pussy, letting my cum slowly drip out of her.

Eventually I moved her, not wanting her to go to sleep on me, and I wiped us clean although there was a pool of cum on her duvet which I briefly wondered how she would explain. I was in no mood for staying longer: cumming three times in a day had worn me out and I would need a long period of recovery to get over this.

Cindy was exhausted now and had curled up naked on the bed, her eyes only just open, watching me as I slowly put my clothes back on. I bent over and kissed her briefly before heading for the door.

"Thanks Mr Matthews," Cindy said almost in her sleep.

"See you soon, Cindy," I replied before leaving.

On the way out of my neighbor's house I glanced into Debbie's room and saw she had rolled onto her front with her dress bunched around her waist now, revealing a pretty pair of lace panties barely covering a soft, round ass. I hesitated for a moment, but just shook my head to clear it, before carrying on downstairs and out.

Letting myself into my house, I barely had enough energy to climb my own stairs before collapsing on my bed fully dressed and falling asleep immediately. I woke late the next day after some amazing dreams but nothing as amazing as the night I had just had fucking my neighbor's daughter.

mattchat33
mattchat33
3,122 Followers
12