All Comments on 'Coming Home Pt. 01'

by House665

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total Crap

Reads like a 12 year old wrote it

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Good story to me

eagerly await the next firey bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This isn't a bad story, but it reads as though it is a rough draft. It's like a skeleton of a story that needs fleshing out. If you took the same material, worked on the dialogue, the emotion, and the details, it would probably be about a third longer and be a much stronger story for it.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

the anonymous commenting should be taken of this site. most generally it is just negative comments meant to discourage other writers. so ignore them.

please continue the story and see where it leads

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Excellent

I can't wait for chapter two. I hope it will be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rushed and boring

I agree with the other anonymous comment this story was rushed and it does feel like a rough draft I found it had potential but is currently kinda boring.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 6 years ago
Good start

I enjoyed this a great deal. Ending on a cliffhanger was a nice touch and the sister taking charge worked well too. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
House style

You have an interesting style house, a sexy sister jumping out of her skin to suck her brothers big cock, swallow his cum and then get drilled in her tight little cunt.

This is what sisters like and should be used like that. Maybe she might also want some backdoor, but please why have them get busted by the mommy. Just let’s them fuck in peace.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Rushed

This story had potential it's well written but seemed too rushed to get to the sex. We have a sister that was in a failed lesbian relationship for sometime suddenly wanting to have sex with her brother who had just returned to live at home. No background story to explain why the sister suddenly wants to have sex with her brother or why her brother was so ready to have sex with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too obvious

You followed a cookie-cutter routine: boy loses girlfriend, boy runs home to mama and sister, sister is horny and wants his cock - first in her mouth and then her pussy. Finally, and this was most obvious of all since he didn’t close and lock the door, mommy discovers them. Part two will see him fucking mommy and sister and knocking one or both up. Not a very good story at all.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME start Keep the story Cumming

Love the love and tender affection between brother and sister.

Will Mom join them or threaten.to kick them out.

Can't wait for the next chapter

chipmandonechipmandoneover 6 years ago
What's it going to be?

Your story is very well written. He is fucked either way. Mom either kicks him to the curb or a threesome begins.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 6 years ago
Nothing new

Same shit different author. Yawn! *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantasy

I know it's fiction but can you be a little more believable if you do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And it's another premature ejaculator story.

The story has no real depth to it. It's so fast paced that it's plain to see that it was just a rush job.

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

Please finish this I'm curious to see what mom says.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous