All Comments on 'Coming Out in Costume'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
doebear2doebear2over 8 years ago

Loved the story, as always great read and very pleasurable. Thanks for sharing.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 8 years ago
How can you teach and still have time to write such great stories

WOW! Another quick hit! You are like the Energizer Bunny - just keep going and going and going - cranking out great stories.

pinktickalerpinktickalerover 8 years ago
three stars

Great plot, great pics, but way to short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it, but....

This story was amazing. The art work was so well drawn and It was so hot every second. But the story could of been longer and I was kinda expecting a different ending. Now you were limited to what you could do cuz of the pictures. But all in all it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author's Comment

Hi

ThanKS for the comments.

This was a short story on purpose for two reasons:

1. The pictures that had been created.

2. I wanted a simple more romantic story for once.

There will be another shorter rebecca story coming out for Christmas time and then in 2016 a much longer 10 plus part series about one lesbian family through four plus decades with hundreds of pictures from Rebecca.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Follow up

Your stories are great. Really interested in seeing series of these stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful

once again,you have hit the target. Your stories never fail to bring me great pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love batgirl

i love batgirl, she is my favorite superhero, and supergirl is a close second. And you teaming up with Rebecca is a match made in heaven, i love her artwork. Between your stories and her artwork you inspired alot of erotic dreams. and made me feel good about who i am and not being afraid when i came out. Thank you both and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good and more please

It is hard for me to find any decent stories that are not in the taboo catagory because, well to often people only want the sex (no clu3 why taboo arthurs write bether deven oped storie). Thank you and please tell me what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sluts

They should have a threesome with me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Candy library

I'm supposed t to, you that an older girl made me do things at my library.

I was wearing a skirt, nylons and a top.

She made me chat with her first, then start doing things while she called me names.

I was in the library, at the back.

No one saw me, except for one teacher, but they didn't say anything.

She made me cross my legs, and my skirt rode up, she called me naughty, humiliating names.. And I had to do what she said...

I feel like such a ...

Slut....

So slutty...

I want to tell you everything, it's like your stories are about me...

Xxoo

Yours,

Candy

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I've got to say, I really love this story! It is hot from start to finish. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow... great job as always!

I fucking love your stories!!! Your writing never fails to make me smile & get excited!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another Hit

This is the first of your lesbian stories that I have read, and you didn't disappoint! The illustrations are really good, but Jasmine, it's your marvelous words that do me in. It may take me a while but I want to read every one of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is such a sweet love story!

Jasmine, all of your stories make me wet, hot, and bothered, but this one is especially sweet. I'd love to read any sequels you may write about Susanne and Sarah. They are lovely characters. I'd love to meet them myself! I shared this one with my sister who agrees you're one of the best writers of erotic fiction we've read.

Thank you so much!

love,

Rebecca

Rapier875Rapier875almost 6 years ago
Your illustrations are amazing !

I only wish all stories on here were illustrated as yours are.

Rapier

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
BAM

Another excellent story! Thank you :)

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperover 1 year ago

Story: intensely hot! Artwork: incredibly tasty!

These ladies are intelligently described and fascinating! Susanne is a real firecracker, eager to burst.

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A beautiful erotic journey of self discovery. Both Susanne and Sarah's natural attraction to each other seems to heighten the sensuality of the story.

Beautifully written.

Bud

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

208. I don’t know how to exude the enjoyment I feel with this story of mutual endearment and promise of future compatibility. Girls loving girls is so beautiful and hot at the same time. Illustrations are a welcome plus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50908 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...