Welcome to the New World - Coming Soon

Story Info
Mark your calendar for this special author-curated event!
171 words
29.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,161 Followers

Some of Literotica's most beloved authors have come together to explore a powerful theme:

Welcome to the New World

Here's more from one of the organizers qhml1:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Lord Acton put into words what has been seen since time immemorial.

On August 19th Literotica readers will be treated to stories by some amazing authors that deal with the theme of the corruptive tendencies of power. Usually, the main characters in these stories are men. QHML1's event will be flipping that on its ear as the writers explore how women deal with power and the seductive danger it brings.

Welcome to the New World.


Participating authors include:
dtiverson

RichardGerald

qhml1

Harddaysknight

blackrandl1958

Longhorn__07

stev2244

laptopwriter

Bebop3

MattblackUK

GirlintheMoon

PiperHamlin


So mark Monday, August 19th on your calendar, and Welcome to the New World!

Literotica
Literotica
2,161 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
51 Comments
OldNewAuthorOldNewAuthorover 4 years ago
Bloody marvellous

New work from some of my favourite authors and I believe I've found a few new ones to add to my list!

Ani100Ani100over 4 years ago
Poster

Love the Sail Bass style poster, and looking forward to a busy time of reading some great stories.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Clarification

I am uncertain where all the stories will be posted. Bebop3 has already posted one here in Romance. Mine will be here. I know at least one will go in non-erotic. In reality, most of us are romance writers, no matter in what category the story lands. This promotional announcement moves to different categories so that readers know what to expect.

Lovers of romance stories should stay tuned for December 2. Many great writers will be posting romances in our "Wine and Old Lace" event for historical romances. Names such as those in this event, BurntRedstone, JoeDreamer, LostBoy, Androgynousother, Eclare, Norafares, and many more will participate in that event. I have invited 60 authors to participate. Fun!! Randi.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Location

If this is like other events, there will be a link on the Landing Page to a page with links to all the stories.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
PhotoMeister

There will be at least two stories from this event published in Romance. Probably more.

This is the third category this promotional post has been published in.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Welcome to the New World - The Stories What happens when the gender power balance shifts?in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives An alternate take to the Story by DanielQSteele1.in Loving Wives
When One Door Closes... Doing the right thing isn't always the easy way to go.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Goin' Fishin' A little romance about rediscovering love.in Romance
More Stories