All Comments on 'Welcome to the New World - Coming Soon'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So that's what you guys have been doing.

I've seen Randi and HDK talking about this. Can't wait to read the stories.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
To Clarify

I'm not one of the organizers.

I'm grateful to have been asked to participate as a writer by QHML1, but this is his event.

stev2244stev2244almost 5 years ago

5* thanks for the read

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
I have my calendat marked!

Imagine the honor these writers feel seeing their names in lights alongside HDK! It matters not that they score better and are read more, they are humble people while HDK is shameless in self promotion. Seriously, look at that list. You know you will get some good stories. Having Q and Longhorn post on the same day will be a first on Lit. I look forward to seeing what they write. These guys are the cream of the crop. If that damn Ohio would just get off his ass and drop a story for us, my work here would be complete.

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Looking forward to reading these! BTW one quick question are they all LW or will they be posted in other categories?

Killian

stev2244stev2244almost 5 years ago
@DFW Beast

You probably didn't talk about mine, but I'll answer nonetheless. It could go into Romance or LW. I have talked about it with the others and I seem to remember that we had decided on LW.

LamwayLamwayalmost 5 years ago
Who wants to read...

Anon, of course you are right. Wouldn’t everyone rather read a bunch of comments from women-hating men?

pirate977pirate977almost 5 years ago
Where is DanielQSTEEL

Really missing DQS in literature events, with his strong & independent female characters, he would have spun great tales.😒☹

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Ouf... Thank God!

'Was seriously worried about the authors who would post under this event, but all the ones listed here are in my favorites, so... Saul Goodman!

This was genuinely needed, by the way... what was offer to us readers lately was less than stellar, in most case, if not right down terrible.

Oh yeah - 'can't wait to see what comes up.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Re: You can put whatever names you want on this.

Boy... somehow sure is feeling left out! 😏

Write stories; make them enjoyable; make people starts talking about you; and maybe, someday, you too will be invite to contribute at such an event.

Or don't; and keep on whining and bitching about it. It's your (waste of a) life.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
I really do enjoy these invitationals.

Oddly enough, invitationals pretty much indicates an invitation is needed. "Why not invite everyone to write in these," asks our friend from down under. Let me count the reasons. 1) Obviously, invitations would have no meaning if everyone received an invitation, 2) I wouldn't feel special if everyone were invited,3) I have noticed that invitationals that do invite everyone invariably draw writers of some sick shit, 4).This is quality control. You know the stories will be, on the average, well above average. 5) It really pisses off a lot of clowns and more than a few jokers, 6) I fear some brilliant writer from south of the equator will post an absolutely amazing story, eclipsing the rest of us so badly as to bring tears to our eyes and destroy our self esteem. 7) CLIT (Clique of Lit) is the word! 8) Last, but certainly not least, there are some real assholes out there with whom I do not want to be associated with in any way.

I hope this answers any questions about my feelings on the subject. I ask all of you to respect my pomposity and never question my motives and actions again. Revel in the pleasure you will receive from these writers, and Ohio, if the clown would only agree to write a story, I suggest you email Ohio and fill his mailbag with demands, requests, checks, cash, money orders and even threats to force him out of semi retirement and back onto the world stage.

stev2244stev2244almost 5 years ago

I'd like to add that there already is an event where everybody is invited to write something. It is called "Literotica."

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
If you think the promo "sounds cucky", just wait

until you read the shit we cucks write! Your cuck meter will be raging out of control! Your fag sensors will exceed their limits! Used condoms will be slurped by the dozens, if our supplier is able to keep up with the demand. We are serious about bringing the best fag cuck shit allowed by law to a monitor near you. August 19th is the day many of you will lose your balls and become cuck lovers, sperm burpers, and knob polishers as some of the best writers in Literotica inundate you with all kinds of shit! Be there, or be squarely in the testosterone laden corner of the world known for manly men, pickaxe handle wielders and delusions of grandeur. Cucks, fags, fellow LW readers, lend me your monitors on August19th. We cum to bury bad stories, not to praise them!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Comment moderation makes it hard to know if this has been answered, Killian.

I don't have much information, but I know at least two of the stories will not be in LW, and it is possible that others will not be here.

@Annie, "You can put..."

Suck my dick. Yes, yes, I can hear you saying, "But YOU don't HAVE a dick." Blithering idiot. I mean my soul dick, my metaphorical penis. I don't have a physical penis protruding from my body, but the aura is there. Suck my spirit dick, peasant.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Anticipation

Some of my favorites are participating, so that leaves me waiting in "antici-PA-tion" as Dr Frank-N-Furter famously said and I paraphrased.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 5 years ago
A list of some of the great authors here.

I find the theme interesting because intermarriage power conflict seems to be at the heart of most - if not all - good "loving wives" (non-accepting cuckold variety) stories.

RichardGerald's "The Bridge" is one that immediately comes to mind. Gloria seems to have felt a definite power-shift in her marriage in her favor with her new found sexual attractiveness looks (from all her running and working out.)

She seems to have thought Lyle (her husband) should have just accepted this new "power" shift and a little fling with Lyle's boss. Also thinking Lyle had no recourse since his boss also held Lyle's job over his head. Gloria became corrupted with her imagined new power and control. It all didn't work out as Gloria expected though.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
To Anonymouse. " You can put what ever names you want on this....". What's stopping you from posting an independent entry under your brand name? OH, that's right, you don't have one.

To Anony lol, good point. It's a great crop of authors, i am guessing the results will be worth reading, and not so trite.

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 5 years ago
DFWBeast,

Are you going to treat us with a story of your own?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Sounds like

We’ll see if these talented writers can polish a turd. If anyone can’ it’s them.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 5 years ago
Re: DQS

DQS is still writing and self-publishing at Amazon.

Full length books. Slowly, unfortunately.

I am trying to do the same but self-editing and re-editing and just trying to offer the best product I can is a HUGE undertaking. Much larger efforts (and WORK!) than just publishing here after a little bit of self-satisfied polishing.

His books cost a little bit but it is sure worth it to me. Your own mileage may vary.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
I can't wait to see what comes up

as the actress said to the Bishop!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

An over-entitled bitch being burned can make for a very entertaining story. Looking forward to reading the works from these authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'll be looking for.....

"How the mighty have fallen"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Looking forward to some femdom

It's been a while since we've gotten stories like this.

green117green117almost 5 years ago
an author list...

Oh poo! Todd is not playing in this one...

But GitM is... cool.

I wait with... baited breath. I see potential humor in at least three of the authors, and perhaps a few more, as weak as my perceptive powers generally are.

Green-something

(power games... possibly Q posts something about power struggles in swinging couples? Nah.... :-^} in any event, any production will be met by my appreciation...)

CreativityTakesCourageCreativityTakesCouragealmost 5 years ago
Comments

Sorry to disappoint, scribblers, but if I or Van1 have something to say we do so under our usernames on this site, so the anon comment is not from either of us. But how clever of you, pot stirrer, to spell 'colour' the Aussie way. I do so hope your cleverness gave you a hard-on. With any luck you are super flexible and can then suck your own dick to keep your circle of genius intact.

qhml1qhml1almost 5 years ago
The parameters

Here's what I told the ones who were going to write. Make it a sweet story, a sad story, a BTB, A RAAC, story, or somewhere in the middle. Put in LW, Romance, Non Erotic, wherever you want. It's your story.

seadog58seadog58almost 5 years ago
OH MY GOODNESS !!!

Some of my favorite authors are going to write stories that will entertain me for hours...

All I can say is, " Thank you so very much. "

darthdaxdarthdaxalmost 5 years ago
Christmas in August!!!!!!

God dammit that's a long time away!!! Is it here yet?......... Is it here yet?................ Is it here yet?............ Is it here yet?

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks Randi and Stev. Looking forward to all these offerings. Very different styles and voices.

Killian

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 5 years ago
Appreciate it

Thanks for the shout out, BBeinhart.

Still have few stories I'm working on. Real life and health issues have kicked my ass the past couple years. Unfortunately doesn't look to change anytime soon. Hope to get back soon.

Killian

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
This event is going to rival The World Pea Shooting Championship

so recently held in Cambridgeshire for pure excitement! What a time that was! These peashooters are quite impressive in both accuracy and distance. Flea markets were set up in the area. Onestabe was giving away topless photos of herself, but no one wanted them! (Rather small, shapeless tits with inverted nipples.)

We fully expect to equal, or even surpass, the recent pea shooting championship for entertainment value! There are a few outstanding writers that have not yet responded to requests to write a story for that day. They shall remain nameless in an effort to protect the innocent. The lone exception is Ohio. I demand he write a great story for our enjoyment!

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 5 years ago
Excellentus Excellentae

There certainly will be a plethora of good stories on that day. I'm looking forward to them.

MFH

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
@pirate977

I know for a fact that DQS1 was invited to write a story. Others invited were Flavian, GeorgeAnderson, Ohio and GaryAPB. They are alive and well, and we just have to anticipate that they will write again. Q told us we could all invite one person, and we did. They just haven't come up with a story. Maybe they will, yet. Todd172 had other irons in the fire.

FabGMxFabGMxalmost 5 years ago
So what it is the premise?...

Stories were the roles are reversed?

A world where the female genre it is in control of everything?

The woman it is charge of the marriage and have to rebuild her life?

A free spirit looking for a man or woman to settled?

I ask because the poster of the event its or vague or could rub people the wrong way... i dont see Todd in the list, thats a shame.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
@Fab.

The role played in marriages by the sexes has changed and is still evolving. Typically, the story goes, you see men earning more than women, being more career oriented, having the typical masculine identity. The vision of Q, as it was explained to me, is what if those roles no longer apply?

How does it play out when the female in a relationship out-earns the male? We know what happens in the traditional picture. Let's reverse the roles. Put a woman in a position of influence, power, wealth and independence. Does she react in the same way men do to those temptations? We will see how these great writers handle that. I know how I will, and I have edited several of these stories, so I know how some will handle it. When I saw the proposal, I thought, this will either be fascinating as hell, or sexist AF. You will have to judge for yourself.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great

This should be a lot of fun for all readers. Looking forward to it.

stev2244stev2244almost 5 years ago

@Fab: we had more or less the same info you now have. I think it's a good thing that the authors aren't too restricted. Writing something for a themed event within a certain timespan is difficult enough (for me) and I'm thankful for every bit of leeway.

I initially had the same concerns as Randi, that this is going to be some sexist "women, stay in the kitchen!" thing. I'm pretty optimistic that we're going to see some awesome stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you to all the authors for your time, imagination and skill. I am sad to admit to a major decrease in novel reading due to binge reading around LW. Hope Todds absence is due to meeting a strange but beautiful goth girl editor and they're finishing up "The Shack, The Novel".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great lineup of authors

It will be interesting to see what the results are when you deal with the "bitches be crazy" theme! I look forward to it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Anyone interested in knowing what DQS1 has been up to...

... Should probably google 'smashwords' before July 31.

Pretty sure that, if you're a true fan, you'll be happy you did so.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
You may ask why this promo is posted in Sci-fi.

I have no clue. The powers that operate this site aren't playing with a full deck is the only possible explanation. The good news is our good buddy Ohio will participate. If you actually read this comment while the promo is posted in Sci/Fi you win a free cruise to Kansas!

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
As you say, Anonymous

"Going to the 'New' category seems the best way to peruse the offerings."

And I'll survive without the cruise to Kansas, HDK. I suspect that there are readers here who enter the site each day via one category only and miss excellent stories in other categories. I'll go further and suspect that Loving Wives commenters are the most parochial of all.

But, even so, just in case, they spread the notification about these theme story collections around all the categories. It provides equal parochialism opportunities.

Lue

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
Nice try, Lue, but

the promo was in Loving Wives before being moved to sci-fi for a few hours. Then it was hastily moved to Romance, which makes sense. I can see posting the promo in a few categories, but this group will post mostly in LW and Romance.

When all is said and done, Literotica is a free site which allows us to read stories at no charge. It allows writers to post stories so they may sharpen their talents and move on to Amazon. For an amateur site, having Longhorn, Q, dtiverson, Ohio, RichardGerald, RandiBlackl1958 all post on August 19 is a real feather in its cap.

I suspect my story will be the icing on the cake, the creme de la creme, the crescendo, the cherry on top of the day! I admit other will have higher scores, more views, more votes, more comments, and more praise, but keep in mind I have been targeted by an international organization which shall remain anonymous. The single stated goal of this shady group is to ruin my life, any way possible. My dog recently died, my truck blew its engine, my wife ran off with an illegal immigrant with a giant schlong, and my beloved Jacksonville Jaguars appear poised to shit the bed once again this season. Talk about conspiracies! Luckily I still have the love and affection of the vast majority of denizens living Down Under. That alone keeps me going!

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisterover 4 years ago
Why in Romance?

I'm curious. Was this posted in all categories? Other than Randi and 'Q' there is only a handful of romance stories amongst all the other authors listed. It seems LW is the category of choice for the rest. Is this to help them stretch by writing some romance? I'll look for all of the romance stories written, regardless of author. I was just curious after looking at everyone's story list.

Now, I know I'm not an author, so will probably be criticized for this. So be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some of my favorite writers.

Can't wait.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
PhotoMeister

There will be at least two stories from this event published in Romance. Probably more.

This is the third category this promotional post has been published in.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Location

If this is like other events, there will be a link on the Landing Page to a page with links to all the stories.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Clarification

I am uncertain where all the stories will be posted. Bebop3 has already posted one here in Romance. Mine will be here. I know at least one will go in non-erotic. In reality, most of us are romance writers, no matter in what category the story lands. This promotional announcement moves to different categories so that readers know what to expect.

Lovers of romance stories should stay tuned for December 2. Many great writers will be posting romances in our "Wine and Old Lace" event for historical romances. Names such as those in this event, BurntRedstone, JoeDreamer, LostBoy, Androgynousother, Eclare, Norafares, and many more will participate in that event. I have invited 60 authors to participate. Fun!! Randi.

Ani100Ani100over 4 years ago
Poster

Love the Sail Bass style poster, and looking forward to a busy time of reading some great stories.

OldNewAuthorOldNewAuthorover 4 years ago
Bloody marvellous

New work from some of my favourite authors and I believe I've found a few new ones to add to my list!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...