All Comments on 'Company Cocksucker Ch. 01'

by Wesea112

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Wow that is hot, I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next. It would be great to be some man's on call cocksucker.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Damn so lucky!

I went to a training class in BC. My roommate was drop dead gorgeous and straight. I wanted him so bad but didn't want to overstep or be outted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
my thoughts

I loved the story because something like this took place in my life many years ago. I was in the role of Kent , and always kind of regret not taking a more active role. There was a plan for it to go on but due to unseen problems it didn't last more than a couple of sessions.

Thanks for the memories.

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Similiar

I once meet someone I knew. Strange and hot at the same time. He was a married man to a woman. I love sex with married men they really appreciate and passionate during sex.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69about 2 years ago

This slut loves being told to leave the cum on its face . It's so erotically humiliating. Great story .

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Great start. I too have just recently started sucking a cock of someone in an office down the hall from my company's office, on the same floor. We meet in the washroom, go into the back stall, and I suck his cock until he shoots his juicy load down my throat. I've told him that it would be great if we could do it in his office with the door closed and he said he could arrange that some time soon. I'm looking forward to it just like I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot!!! I love reading about dominate men! I'm a very submissive bottom!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 2 years ago

What an excellent arrangement, humiliating but so erotic. Great start!

OralSubRayOralSubRay5 months ago

My kind of job! You sure know what excites many of us. I'd love to be known as the Company Cocksucker. I'd always be sure I gave every guy what he wanted. How / where do I apply?

phallustinephallustine5 months ago

"Wish it would happen to me!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWesea112@Wesea112
Just a bisexual male writing about his journey of becoming a cocksucker.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES