Company Trips in Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily it was the food guy, not one of our colleagues. What was this guy's name? We never rang him, he must have been disappointed.

"Oh, oh, come in," I said, embarrassed for my nakedness.

It was dark outside, I had to turn on some lights. Higashi woke first and saw who the stranger in the room was she dashed up to help. She really is a good soul. She went over and slapped Mika on the ass to come take a tray. Moaning she crawled out of bed and sloped over to where the guy was collecting all the rubbish napkins and packages. Grabbing a tray she stumbled with it over to the door and let him take it out to the trolley in the hall. After it was all clear the guy stood looking at my bedmates, both naked, sleep in their eyes still.

"Oh for god's sake. Mika, give him a blow job."

"Me?"

"Better than Brett-san."

Mika sighed. She went over and stood in front of him, saying nothing, pulling at his belt and top button. The guy looked outrageously pleased. He reached out and pawed Mika's bruised tits while she opened his zip, pulling out and stroking his little hard cock. She let him play with her for a while, let him sweep his fingers between her shaved flaps before dropping to her knees and taking him into her mouth. She must have tugged and sucked him perhaps six strokes? That was enough. He lost himself, shaking and twisting and blowing his sperm into Mika's mouth. She vacuumed as hard as she could and drank it all to her stomach, then stood to pack his penis away, zipping him up, redoing the button and belt. Then she turned and walked over to Higashi, kissing her, letting her get a sense of the flavor she just had in her mouth. The guy groaned, turned and left.

"You are good," Higashi told her, squeezing her ass.

"Just doing what the boss says."

The girls resolved to go back to their room to get ready for everyone's return and the evening. Mika was told she wasn't to go off with those other boys tonight. There was no point in getting spermed again, one trip to the clinic was enough. The only one Higashi trusted to fuck her and not get her pregnant was me, so she either spent the night here with us or alone in her own bed.

"Or alone with Ohta," I added as an option.

"I'll behave," Mika promised.

"I have one request," I said.

"What?"

"Short skirts, no underwear."

"Brett, this is a company thing, we can't not wear underwear."

"Oh really? Every day you go to work without underwear you said. How is this different?" I protested.

"So it's true," Mika gasped.

"What's true?" Higashi stared at her. Mika realized she should have shut up. "What's true?"

"It's just that...ah, some of the boys..."

"Some of the boys what?"

"They said you never wear panties."

"Who said that, what do they say?"

"They say you never wear panties...and that they can tell."

"How?" Higashi squinted at her, suspecting it was the lack of panty lines. But these days there are so many panties with soft lines it should have been okay.

"Well, it's just that..."

"What. Mika, what?"

"There are two dresses you wear. The black one with the cross thing at the back and the yellow soft knit thing."

"What about them?"

"They say they can see through. The black one, the material seems to be a bit older, they can see...can see your ass and...between your legs...when the light is behind you. I told them you wear a thong, but they don't believe me because... "

"Because why?"

"Because the yellow one is completely see through in white light. Whenever you're in the kitchen or reception or the meeting room and the light is strong, they say...they say they can see all of your ass and there are no stings of any kind. Do you really never wear panties to work?"

"Only when I have my period," Higashi sighed.

"Why?"

"It's a long story."

"Shit," said Mika, thinking this really was a strange company.

"So," I said trying to get back on track. "Tonight. Skirts and no underwear please. No panties, no bras."

"People will be able to tell."

"No panties. No bras. And no sperm for you. Plenty of sperm for you, though. All good?"

The girls groaned and said they would think about it. I put myself in the café with a glass of whisky before people came in to make it look as if I was bored rather than having been fucking two of our staff all day. It worked. Even the President come over and sat next to me, snow gear mostly on, and apologized for the miserable time I had. He said they won't do this ski thing again, that next year he will call me personally before they organize the trip to make sure it was something I could enjoy. I felt dutifully guilty considering I had corrupted two of his staff. The fact is I wish we could come here every year, but I couldn't say it.

I accepted all the whiskies I was offered to make amends for the terrible burden of not going out skiing with them. By the time onsen-time rolled around I was more than half-drunk. Thankfully we stuck to the one in the hotel. I fear that if we were at the proper one down the road I could not have prevented myself from trying to pull the girls around to the mixed bath to fuck, not with that number of whiskies in me. Sometimes we get lucky, the boys-only bath in the hotel sobered me up enough to lose my reckless mood by the time we headed to karaoke.

Interestingly this is something we could have been doing during the day. I had no idea. The hotel had 3 karaoke rooms in the basement, one for a small group, one for around twenty and one massive room which could handle a group the size of ours. There was food laid out from one end to the other, and off to one side enough booze for a navy on shore-leave. When Higashi came in I smiled and winked, I could see the nipples pressing out into her top – there was no bra under there. I nodded and smiled at her ass inquisitively. She gave a nod back. Oh how I adore that woman.

The night went as I expected, as it went every year. Japanese people can actually sing, they genuinely practice, it's not like bars back home where it sounds like the cat's tail had been trod on. The president and the COO left early, on purpose as normal. They know people can't really go crazy until they are gone, and it's better they are not there when the drink sets in anyway. If they don't see the bad behavior they don't have to act on it. Not that bad is that bad. Nothing gets trashed or broken, no fist-fights or anything. The worst that happens is the yelling – Japanese guys have the ability to scream like teenage girls at when they are drunk – and the sexual harassment. Given everyone expects it, the harassment doesn't give the same level of offence as back home but it can be trying. Married women like Higashi are mostly left alone but Mika and her peers were under tremendous pressure to talk about their sexual experiences and preferences, whether they suck cock, if they fuck in the ass, all the usual crap that boys say to show off to their mates. It was hard for me to be too harsh, I was young and stupid once. Higashi and Ohta and some of the other women did their best to tease the young guys back to deflect the crap – the battle was entertaining at least.

Eventually the night ended. Official Japanese events will always have an end-time pre-planned, even if things are swinging along at the time. At midnight the lights came up and etiquette said we move on back to our rooms. Higashi whispered for me to go first, her and Mika would follow. I swept my hand slyly over her ass, it was the first time I'd had a chance to feel her up.

"Hey," she jumped. Thankfully Ohta was the only one that noticed. She shook her head and I think the look was of genuine disappointment in Higashi and me. Fair enough, Higashi was married and Ohta had tried to protect her in the past. You might even say she had sacrificed herself for Higashi, but to no avail in the long run. I'd shake my head, too.

The wait for the girls was longer than I thought. I almost wanted to go down to their room to see what was going on but held back temptation, persuading myself it could not possibly help. I almost fell asleep before the doorbell rang. It was Higashi, she was alone.

"Don't tell me...," I said, thinking Mika must have been kidnapped again.

"Almost," Higashi said scrambling in, "She's completely drunk. She's back in our room now throwing up again. Better leave her there with Ohta tonight."

"She had that much? I didn't think she was that bad."

"She hit a wall. Those guys almost got her. I had to go into the boys toilet to pull her out. Hashimoto found out she had no hair between her legs and it set them off."

"Oh shit. Because she wasn't wearing panties," I said, suddenly feeling guilty.

Higashi shook her head. "Fukuda was wearing panties. At least when we left our room she was."

"She was?" I asked, suddenly upset with her instead.

"Yes. But she lost them somewhere and somehow. And when the boys lifted her skirt to see shaved pussy, I could hear them yelling. I had to go get her."

"She got fucked?"

Higashi shook her head. "They all had their pants on still. Hashimoto was licking her out and all the other ones cheering him on."

"Fucking pathetic," I said, feeling sorry for my kind.

Higashi sighed. Life is life. Better to be gorgeous and man-handled that unattractive and alone, she told me in Japanese.

So it was just the two of us. I didn't mind at all. We went slowly and romantically, kissing, massaging, touching. It was close to 2am before my cock felt her vaginal walls and it was like coming home. I longed to be her man and I told her.

"Do you love your husband?"

"Brett. You have your cock in me, and your sperm these few days. I'm fucking you. But my love for my husband is not your business. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry," I said and I was. It was a fair thing to say to me. "I'm sorry."

Higashi smiled. "Hey, it's okay. You have a nice cock, okay?"

I smiled too. She was being nice. It's interesting, I thought, how guys so badly want to fuck a woman and yet when they finally get their cock in them they still want more. I wanted love, respect, possession whereby a week ago I'd have sworn anything that just one dip into her vagina would be enough for me. But now I'd had it I wanted more. Sex is just the start, not the end. Would there ever be an end to my wants? Ech, it was too late at night to think about these things. We fell asleep with me still in her, she would need to wait until the morning to get my semen again.

Which she got. My morning erection proved useful, but I have to admit I was dying for a pee the whole time. I've had more enjoyable fucks.

"I'm amazed they can all ski so much. Every day, no fail for a week. I'm surprised more of them haven't taken a day off," I said coming back from the toilet. It was still toasty warm in my room with the heater on 'sweat', we stayed naked.

"Most of the women have stopped."

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. "What does that mean? What have they been doing?"

"They go into Hirafu but stay in the restaurant."

"All day?" I asked surprised.

"Yes. All day."

"But surely...that must get...why not stay here?"

"Because they have to stay close to the group," Higashi said as if I was stupid, that I should know such things.

"But you stay here."

"I need to look after Fukuda," Higashi said with a smile, laying back on the bed with her tits pointing to the sky. "And because she got drunk again last night, and those nasty boys dragged her into the toilet, I will need to stay back another day!"

"Okay...but you don't think everyone suspects, maybe, you and me are fooling around."

"Suspects?"

"Suspects."

"Ha, you're funny."

"I'm funny huh? Why am I funny? What do I not get?"

"Suspect? Not suspect. Know."

"Know?"

"People are not stupid. I just need to make them think nothing bad happened. That it is just a little thing. They have to think you didn't take my pants off, you respected my pregnancy."

"Oh, wow," I gasped.

"Brett, it's not so bad."

"No, no, no, no. Different. You need to convince them I left your pants on?"

"Yes. Otherwise it would be really bad, I would be really bad."

"So that guy in Sendai does fuck you!"

"Huh? What?" Higashi said frowning, then realizing my point. "No. No. That was honest. I never fucked that guy, not since I was married. That is the truth."

"Oh, really, just like what you plan to tell them about me is the truth?"

"No, it's not...oh, you, you are a...," she said exasperated, falling again back to the bed.

"You fuck him," I accused with gusto.

Higashi lifted up and looked at me. "Okay. Maybe once. But you can't tell Fukuda!"

"Once?" I screamed playfully jumping up on her. "Once?"

"Well, hey, why you need to know every time? You not my husband."

I couldn't help but laugh. There was such a bad side to this woman. I loved it, though perhaps I was less jealous of her husband than before. Maybe she wasn't exactly the best wife to have. But no doubt she made me harder than any woman I knew. I flipped her over and pushed in from behind.

"Oh, god. We're going to be late. We need to be down at breakfast," she moaned. I ignored her, I was feeling suddenly strong. Knowing Higashi opened her legs for that guy in Sendai, whoever he was, got me hard as hell. Married women fucking other guys excited me no end. I fairly slammed at her, she was surprised at my sudden vigor. She also found it hard to keep control. Within a couple of minutes I could tell her head was getting light. Shortly after the voice started, then the noise. The bed started hitting the wall and Higashi hit a note. She didn't scream as much as she yelled. When I couldn't hold on any more, I told her I was about to cum. She wiggled her hips back into me, trying to coax me as far in as possible. When she felt the sperm hit her insides she lost it like the first time I came in her. Her yelling resonated uncontrollably down the hallway. There wouldn't be much chance for Higashi to convince people she kept her pants on when we were together.

"Holy shit, you got me again," she breathed into the pillow as I slumped down beside her.

"You're trying to have a baby, your husband must cum in you all the time."

"So?"

"So you're used to it. Why suddenly it sends you over the edge when you feel it now?"

"I don't know."

"You don't cum like that with your husband?"

Higashi turned to me and shook her head. "You feel good about yourself huh?"

"Just wondering why...."

"I don't know. Maybe because we're not meant to. Maybe because yours goes further inside?"

"His cock isn't that big?"

"Not at all," she laughed.

"Does it matter?"

"What?"

"If it's big or small?"

"No. Not usually. He gets so hard, like some piece of wood, I can make myself feel good with it."

"And Mr. Sendai?"

"Hey, what is this, this investigation?" she said hitting my shoulder.

"Interrogation."

"Huh?"

"Interrogation, not investigation."

"Yeah, that."

We were interrupted by the doorbell ringing twice. Higashi leapt from the bed. "Shit, that will be Mika. We shouldn't let people see her come in here."

She rushed over to the entrance, hiding behind the door but quickly pulling it open. Mika didn't rush in. Higashi got confused and stuck her head around. There stood Okada, kicking off his slippers and about to step into the room. Higashi froze in fear.

"Higashi-san. What are you doing here?"

She couldn't answer.

I hadn't been looking over at the entrance, I was still laid back in bed. When I heard Okada's question I leapt under the covers, hiding my nudity. Higashi was not so lucky, Okada took the door and pushed it shut. I was fairly certain he didn't know Higashi was completely naked behind there, not by the look on his face. He almost jumped backward away from her.

"Higashi, what's going on?" he spat out.

For her part Higashi was stunned. She wanted to cover her tits and pussy, she wanted to run into the bathroom and hide. But this was the COO and something instinctive in her demanded a low bow then standing to attention, eyes lowered. Okada ogled her not because he was sleazy, but because he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Brett-san. Brett-san. Why is Higashi here naked? Brett?"

What could I say? Okada came into the room proper to talk with me, but it dawned on him what was going on once he saw me under the sheets with a bare top. He looked back at Higashi who had moved out of the entrance and into the room away from the cold floor.

"You're married aren't you?"

"Yes."

There was a moment when he was about to say something more but stopped himself.

"Brett-san," he called out instead to me, but his eyes on Higashi's body.

"Yes?"

"I came to say I booked us for the snow-mobiles. The bus will take us at 10am."

"Snow mobiles?"

"I know you have been bored not skiing, so I took the day off ski so we could do something interesting for you," he said, not for one moment looking at me. Higashi was bright red in embarrassment but stood firm. No way could Mika have kept her cool like that, I thought. Not many women could have. Higashi was such an impressive person.

"Okay. 10 o'clock is it?"

"Yes."

"In the lobby?"

"Yes."

"What do I need?"

Okada was subconsciously nodding at Higashi now, as if he approved of such beauty.

"Huh? What's that?" he gruffed.

"What do I need to bring?"

"Oh. Warm clothes. Gloves. Scarf. Do you have waterproof clothes and shoes?"

He looked over at me for the first time when he asked about my waterproofs. It wasn't for long.

"I have," I said.

"Okay. 10."

Interesting that whilst he was happy to stare at Higashi's naked body he was still nervous getting near it. As he made his way past her to leave he purposely leaned back to avoid getting too close. Higashi politely faced him and bowed again as he went to leave, as the wife of a household would to an honored guest. Immediately he was gone she ran over and into bed with me, wrapping herself in the covers.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" she screamed. "We are so sprung! Shit!"

"You think he'll tell anyone?"

"I don't know. I really don't know. Shit!"

"You did well though."

"Huh? What?"

"You were so cool, so calm, like it was nothing."

"Oh my god, are you kidding? My heart is pounding, I thought it would explode!"

"I don't think he'll say anything..."

"He asked if I was married. Oh god. This is so bad. I'll never get promoted again. Not ever."

"What are you talking about?" I groaned.

"I'm married. They'll never trust me if I sleep around. You know Japan! Guys can fuck anyone and it's a laugh. Women are only to fuck their husbands, when they are told to."

"That's a bit dramatic..."

"And he kept staring at me, did you see?" she shivered, "I feel so creepy."

"Okay, okay, relax. So one more man knows what your cunt looks like. Who cares? Is one more is going to make a big difference to your life? After all, you said lots of guys have seen you."

Higashi looked up at me and went red. "You think I'm bad because I've undressed in front of so many boys."

I laughed and shook my head. "You don't belong hidden in a bedroom. The whole world should see how beautiful you are under these sheets."

"Fuck. I feel like the whole world has already." She really was so cute when she swore.

We lay silently awhile, snuggled in, her pubic hair against my leg. I glanced at the bed-side clock. 8:20. The skiers would be on the bus in 10 minutes.

"I guess we aren't showing our face at breakfast before they leave?" I asked.

"What's the point? There won't be anyone in this company anymore, in this whole hotel, that won't already know you are fucking me," Higashi sighed.

"I really don't think Okada will say..."

Higashi didn't respond. She closed her eyes against my shoulder and took hold of my cock. Exhausted and exasperated we again fell asleep.