All Comments on 'Confession Ch. 01-03'

by yakboy69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

It`s a good story that some people can relate to. Hopefully, there will be new chapters soon.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Soon I Hope

Hopefully we will not have to wait too long for the next chapter. Swirling in my mind...son becomes model or maybe daughter or both. 5 Stars for this chapter.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 6 years ago
THIS WAS A FUN READ

I hope the next chapters are as good or better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You have to continue

This wasn't jump in at the deep end but the build up, suggestive possibilities and cliff hanger was such a turn on. Looking forward to reading more. Great start, very enticing!

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

Yes, a very well written story and certainly arousing ...... his sister having a soaked pussy with her juices running and then focusing on her brothers hard cock with the cum drops, is so hot ! To top it off she then has one of the biggest orgasms in her life, a cum flood is great. Now she has just got to have her brother " teach her how to take these photos " and of course they need to play together so she can experience his big hard cock pulsing a big load of cum for his horny sister ! Cannot wait to read more, well done and thank you.

swfb70swfb70almost 6 years ago
certainly made me

hard

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME just like another person.

I AM HARD.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Please add chapters to this. This one has to continue.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Bravo!

What a great story and unique plot line. I absolutely loved it. Please write chapters 4, 5 and 6!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

from my point of view this is one of the best stories I have ever read, loving the content and can feel the rush the brother & sister would be feeling, keep it up (so to speak)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CAUTION: NO ENDING

When you get to the end of Part 14/Ch 18, you have a cliffhanger that sets you up for the next part, which does not come. It has been nearly 2 months (58 days) since that cliffhanger. Previously, the longest between submissions was 8 days.

It's an interesting story -- though not top shelf. But if you hate stories with no resolution like I do, you will be frustrated/disappointed at the end.

Paul in Oklahoma

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

A very nice start to a story. Thanks for sharing your work.

Campus77Campus77about 2 months ago

Who knew that the desire for incest lingers for years before presenting itself. I suspect that this potential relationship will mature even though the distance is difficult to overcome. A good start to a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryakboy69@yakboy69
It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here but I do love writing. I wasn't in the right headspace for a very long time but it's amazing how a supportive partner can bring out your creative side. I hope to release some new writing very soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES