Connecting with Amber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know whats going on, Darren isn't answering his phone."

Janet happily said, "That's OK, why don't we get some drinks while we wait. I'll go and sort them out."

I quickly said, "I'll get them."

"No you stay here, I'm fine."

She rubbed my cock hard before standing up.

Janet got up and glided across the room. That sneaky bitch I said inside my head as I watched Amber's eyes follow her, "God Damian, Janet is stunning."

"That's what she said about you."

"No way, look at her, the room has stopped to look."

Amber's phone rang; she looked at it and said, "Its Darren."

She answered and immediately I could tell something was wrong. Amber's face winced and she held the phone a little further away from her ear. It was clear Darren was shouting abuse at her. It went on for a while and Amber's cheeks were flushed.

I heard her say, "I'm sorry, I thought we arranged it this afternoon?"

This didn't appear to go down well. Janet arrived with the drinks and gave me a look asking what was happening. I tried to convey it and failed but after 30 seconds Janet got the drift.

Amber finished the call and looked really upset, I was burning inside, wanting to comfort her when Janet got up and consoled her.

It seemed we all wanted to take the edge off as round after round of drinks were quickly finished. By the time the food started arriving we were all well on our way. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and the tension from before was gone. Amber said, "I can't have any more to drink, I probably shouldn't have had these."

Janet said, "We are just getting started."

"I've got my hockey final tomorrow, it's a big game, I can't be hung over."

Janet smiled and said, "Ahhh I see, that's a good enough excuse I guess.... just!"

Janet got up to go to the bathroom and as she walked across the room I saw a table of 4 guys in their mid-40's visually undress her as she walked past. Then they started joking with each other.

I could feel my anger rise but talked myself out of it. I turned back to Amber, "Is everything OK with Darren?"

"No, he is really mad."

She went on to explain how he would get into a rage over nothing at times and that she thought he drank too much.

"He doesn't hurt you does he?"

"No, he says nasty things to me but he has never hit me. I would never take that."

"Good, you deserve better."

I looked up and saw Janet walking back past the table of 4 guys. One of them took her hand and stopped her. He then said something that the other guys at the table laughed at. Janet said something back with venom. I was instantly on my feet and stalking across the room. When I reached their table the 2 facing me paled. One could see my anger and said, "Sorry man, we didn't mean any harm. We don't want any trouble."

The other 2 turned and looked and went quiet. Janet saw the look on my face and said, "Its OK honey, just leave it, no harm done."

She put her hands on my chest.

I felt people go quiet and start to stare. I said, "You don't think you're going to find trouble treating my girlfriend like that?"

They looked around at each other. Then the same guy said, "We really are sorry man, we shouldn't have done that."

"Apologize to her."

They said sorry to Janet and she turned me away. I took her hand and walked back to our table. I was seething and embarrassed about making a scene. I noticed them start to leave and was glad I wouldn't have to look across the room at them.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you Amber, I didn't want to make a scene."

She just shook her head brushing it off and smiled. After an hour or so we paid the bill, and jumped in a cab, which headed towards Amber's to drop her off. We were all in the back seat with Janet in the middle. Janet put her hand on my inner thigh, then nuzzled into my chest and sighed. I knew she was putting on a show; she never did that type of thing.

I felt uncomfortable with Amber sitting right there. Janet ran her hand up onto my chest then whispered in my ear, "Awww are you shy in front of your big crush."

She then sucked on my ear before kissing her way down my neck. I knew Janet was having her fun but it was turning me on more because of it. Then I heard Amber say, "Those guys were gross."

I felt Janet smile against my neck; she was hunting for any kind of reaction and got one. She kissed my neck a few more times then turned to Amber but her smile was gone.

She said, "Yeah, I'm sure you get that kind of thing all the time, especially in that dress."

It wasn't an insult; Janet made it sound like a compliment.

"I don't really go out much and I don't normally dress like this."

Janet turned to me and grinned like she had won a bet then turned back.

"Whenever it happens to me Damian always saves me, I'm used to it."

She turned back to me and had a cruel smile on her face, I looked across and made eye contact with Amber then suddenly Janet kissed me. She flicked her tongue against mine then bit my lip when she pulled away staring into my eyes. I could see how much my twisted girlfriend was enjoying this.

She turned back to Amber, "So you've got to get up early tomorrow?"

"Yeah, it's the biggest game of the year."

Janet turned to me and said, "Can we swap places, I need some air."

Janet straddled me and stayed on top as I slid myself into the middle, she giggled like a schoolgirl. She was really laying it on thick.

Then she hopped off, opened the window a little and started running her hand up and down my inner thigh. She ran her hand right up to my groin then leaned forward and said to Amber, "I'm going to be up really late tonight so I'm going to sleep in. It must be hard to get up early on a Saturday morning."

In my peripheral vision I saw Amber nod. Janet then leaned into my neck again and kissed it, moving up to my ear she whispered, "Look at her Damian, watch."

I turned towards her and saw her eyes were locked onto Janet and burning. I could feel Janet sucking my ear lobe, licking and kissing my neck. She ran her hand over my package and down to my knee, then started dragging it back up again. I saw Amber's eyes flick down then move back up. Janet moaned quietly and pushed her breasts into my chest. I watched Amber's eyes look down and I could see she was breathing fast. We made eye contact for a second before Janet's hand took my chin and turned me towards her as she kissed me passionately.

The cab pulled over outside Amber's building. She opened her handbag, "Don't worry, I'll get it."

She smiled.

"Thanks for tonight."

Janet piped up, "We should do it again sometime."

Amber smiled and nodded then hopped out. I followed her walking her to the door when Janet called out, "Don't be too long honey; I want you to take me home."

I couldn't believe Janet. She never talked to me like that. When we got to the door Amber turned to me and I said, "Sorry about Janet, I think she had a few too many drinks."

Amber looked up at me then quietly said, "Goodnight."

She walked inside before I could answer. I got back in the car and Janet had a big grin on her face. I snapped, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Fuck yes, wait till I get you home."

She straddled me again and we made out till we got home.

When we got in the door Janet was all over me, kissing my neck and rubbing my cock. She undressed me quickly then pulled her dress over her head and dragged me to the couch. I was on my back. She climbed on top kissing me while she ground her little G string against my cock. She stopped kissing me and said, "Fuck I think my panties are wetter than Amber's."

She kept grinding and moaned. I could feel how wet she was against me. I suddenly panicked thinking she may have found Amber's panties in the pocket of my jeans.

"What?"

"Didn't you see her when you told those guys off?"

She sat up straight on top of me rubbing her pussy on the underside of my cock.

"No, all I saw was red."

She smiled and teased, "Aww my hero."

Then she reached behind her and grabbed my balls and squeezed. I sat bolt upright at the shock, we were face to face and she said, "Little miss lunch date was gushing so hard over you I thought she might melt."

While still holding my balls she started grinding again. The mesh on her G string was bunching on my cock and felt great. I moaned.

"You're thinking about her soaked little panties aren't you?"

"No, I'm not."

"Don't lie."

She ground harder into me.

"I bet she wore something really slutty under that dress for you."

"No."

"Yes she would have and right now they are dripping wet."

Janet was driving me crazy; I had no idea where this was going.

"You should have seen her fucking face Damian. When we walked back you could have pulled your big cock out and she would have sucked it in front of the whole restaurant."

"She's not that kind of girl."

She slid down over my legs and grabbed my cock. She pushed the head against her lips and kept talking,

"Oh yes she fucking is, you would have liked that wouldn't you? Seeing her green eyes look up at you with her mouth stuffed full of your cock?"

"No."

She sucked the head into her mouth and then gently bit down, not enough to hurt, it actually felt good.

"Don't fucking lie to me again Damian. I mean it; stop telling me what you think I want to hear."

She sucked hard on the head then stood up and said, "Stay there."

She walked back into our bedroom and I could hear her rustling around. When she walked back in she had black fishnets on and a black corset with attached suspenders holding them up. I had bought it for her last Valentine's day but she hadn't worn it since. She had changed her panties and was now wearing a red lace G string.

"Fuck baby you look amazing."

"That wasn't a lie Damian, I can tell. Remember that."

I sat up on the couch. She grabbed a pillow and knelt in front of me. She started licking my balls and sucking on them one at a time while slowly jacking my dick. Looking down her back I could see the boning of her corset running down. The small of her back was framed by the bottom of her corset and the top of her red lace G string.

I moaned loud, "Fuck."

"You could get her to do this for you. She would dress up and suck your balls for you whenever you wanted."

"Ahhh fuck."

"You love a damsel in distress don't you Damian?"

"Yes."

"That's right, that's how me met. She's at home dreaming about it right now."

She lifted up her left hand and showed me her soaked black panties. I moaned again and she sucked on my balls harder pulling her head away. Then she wrapped them around my dick so the crotch was against my shaft and slowly started jacking me.

"Shes at home right now rubbing her wet panties against her pussy, like this."

She exaggerated rubbing the panties on my shaft then went back to sucking my balls.

"Tell me you want to rescue her."

"I want to rescue her."

She moaned and started rubbing her clit through the red lace. Her black stockings contrasted against the red and looked amazing.

"After that you could do anything you want with her, she would be gagging for it!"

"Ahhh fuck."

She kept jacking me slowly with her panties and started gently sucking the head.

"You would bend her over and pull her little wet panties aside wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me!"

"I would pull her panties to the side and fuck her little pussy."

She pulled her panties to the side and slid in 2 fingers, working them in and out. She moaned loud and I knew I couldn't take much more.

"You're going to cum aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Where do you want to cum? Don't lie."

"In your panties."

She smiled wide and unwrapped them from my shaft, holding them in front of my cock.

"You didn't lie, you would rather cum in these panties and watch me eat it than in her pussy. Wouldn't you?"

"Ahhh fuck yes!"

She started sucking on my balls again and jacking my shaft. My orgasm crashed over me as I watched her jack my cock onto the crotch of her panties. Load after load I shot until they were full and overflowing into her hand.

She looked up at me and then put the crotch into her mouth and turned it over. I saw that big load drop onto her tongue. She pulled them out and then swallowed. I groaned loudly and she smiled.

Janet had only swallowed my cum a few times before, so I was stunned that she would eat it out of her panties. She ran her tongue up the crotch again and scooped more cum into her mouth before swallowing again.

It looked so hot I knew I was going to be ready to go again any minute.

"Fuck that is so hot baby."

She smiled up at me and then sucked on the crotch of her panties, she could see the lust in my eyes and stuck out her tongue showing me the cum on it. I moaned as she swallowed again.

"Are you ready to fuck me yet? Or do I need to talk about little miss lunch date some more?"

"I'm almost ready baby."

She turned around on the floor so her ass was pointed at me and dropped down to all fours. She dropped down low at the front and arched her back. Her garters were stretched tight over her ass. I got down on the floor behind her and started sucking her pussy through the red lace.

She moaned and pushed back into me. I moved forward to her clit and started sucking again, she moaned harder then I went to pull her panties to the side when she said, "Don't eat me tonight, I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours."

I smiled and knelt behind her with my legs inside hers. I started rubbing the head of my cock against her panties, pushing them against her pussy. I ran my hands along her fishnets feeling the ridges then lace tops. Janet was moaning loud and I could see her panties were soaked.

I kept teasing her, rubbing my cock on her pussy. Then I pulled her G string to the side a tiny bit and touched my helmet onto her outer lips.

"Ahhhh fuck."

I snapped her panties back into place and said, "Not yet."

"Aww you fucking tease."

I just smiled and kept rubbing. Then pulled it aside again, about half way and pushed against her pussy again. She moaned and tried to push back onto my cock. I pulled it away letting her panties snap back again. I slapped her ass a lot harder than I meant to and said, "Not yet baby."

She threw her head back and came up onto all fours again.

"Aww fuck."

She was shaking, I had never seen her so turned on and plucked up the courage to try and take it further. That deep throat session with Amber gave me more confidence.

"What do you want?"

She didn't answer so I slapped her hard on the other ass cheek.

"What do you want?"

She looked over her shoulder at me defiantly. I pulled her panties to the side and rested the head of my cock against her pussy lips. She tried to push back but I held her hips forward with one hand. Again I slapped her ass and said, "Don't push back again, or you won't get any."

I started slapping the head of my cock against her pussy. She was moaning and trembling but looked back at me again, challenging me. I rested my cock against her opening and then started rubbing her clit with my finger. She wriggled and squirmed then looked forward and let out a big moan.

With my free hand I slapped her ass over and over. Each slap would make her moan again and again.

"Tell me what you want?"

She looked back over her shoulder at me but this time as she turned I slapped her ass hard. She winced and then said, "Fuck! I want your big cock inside me."

I smiled wide and kept working her clit. I pushed my helmet harder against her opening and she groaned out, "Ahhhh fuck Damian."

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes! Fuck I can't take it anymore."

"Teasing Amber turned you on didn't it?"

"No."

I started tapping my cock again and worked faster on her clit.

"Don't lie."

"Ahh fuck yes it did."

I pushed the head of my cock inside her and she threw her head back a moaned. She was hot and dripping wet, I could feel her pussy convulsing around my cock. I held her hips stopping her from pushing back.

"You want me to fuck you hard now don't you?"

"Yes!"

"I'm not going to until you tell me."

I leaned in pushing another inch into her making her moan, then quickly pulled back out so just the head was inside her.

I slowly started fucking her with just the head, every few strokes I would slide another inch into her but then go back to just using the head. She was panting and I could see a sheen of sweat on her back. I slapped her ass hard and this pushed her over the edge.

"I want you to fuck my pussy like you want to fuck that little slut's."

I grinned and pushed forward deep inside her. She gasped and I saw her hands ball into fists. She let out a long, loud moan. I pulled out so just the tip was inside and then pushed all 7 and a half inches into her with one long steady stroke. She threw her head back again and shuddered.

Once I was balls deep I held it inside her and started grinding against her. She was bucking and moaning. I had never seen her this out of control before. I reached forward and unwrapped her hair; it fell across the back of her corset and looked fantastic. I took a handful and pulled back while I slowly started to shaft her, gradually picking up the pace until I was really fucking her.

She started talking dirty, "Awww fuck Damian, this is what you want to do to that little slut isn't it?"

"Yeah, give her a good shafting."

"She couldn't take it like this; you're too big for that little whore."

"She would take it good for me, like you are."

I slapped her ass again.

"Fuck! You want to stretch her out with your fat cock don't you, you dirty fuck."

"Yeah baby, I would stretch her good."

I pulled her hair turning her head sideways so she could see me.

"Then I would cum all over her face."

"Mmmmm Fuck! That little slut would let you!"

I gave her a few really hard strokes and she started cumming, shaking a shuddering on my cock. Her pussy was really clamping down hard on my shaft. As her orgasm kept rolling over her, I slowed my pace and then left it buried as she twitched and trembled, then slumped onto the ground.

She didn't move or talk for ages and I started worrying I had taken it too far. Now that she had cum would she be angry about Amber? I started to pull out but she reached back and pulled me back inside her.

I leaned forward on top of her and kissed her neck gently. Slowly, she looked over her shoulder and her eyes were dazed with lust. She smiled gingerly, "Shit Damian, why haven't you fucked me like that before?"

I just smiled and shrugged, I had no answer for her. I sat back on the couch looking at Janet's body wrapped in her sexy lingerie and started jacking my dick.

She turned and said, "I don't think I can take anymore, I won't be able to walk straight."

"Bend over for me baby, you look so sexy."

She stood up in front of me and bent over at the waist. I ran my hand over her stockings and up onto her lace panties, feeling how soft they were. Then she turned around and knelt with her legs wide apart, leaning forward and arching her back.

I really started jacking my cock, she looked so good. Then she straightened up and slid off her red lace panties handing them to me.

"Ahhh fuck baby."

She smiled as I wrapped them around my cock and kept jacking. She slid closer to me and started sucking my balls. I was getting close, she stopped sucking and sat up straighter so her mouth was right in front of my cock.

She smiled at me then bit her bottom lip sexily. Before I knew what she was doing she reached forward and rubbed my taint. I instantly exploded, the first load landed on her nose. The second shot higher onto her forehead but she kept rubbing my taint. I kept jacking hard and she opened her mouth. I fired 3 more loads into her mouth before she took my head in her lips. I felt her swallow and moaned.