Connecting with Amber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at Janet's cum covered face and smiled. Her nose was coated and it was dripping down onto her lips. I pulled my cock from her mouth and she scooped the cum from her nose and was about to put it in her mouth.

I handed her the red panties and she smiled up at me, "You dirty fuck."

I smiled back as she wiped the cum from her fingers onto the lace. Then she rubbed them across her forehead scooping up the rest of my cum. She looked up at me and showed me the cum, I didn't think she was going to take it any further but then she leaned in and took a big lick then swallowed.

"Fuck yes!"

She took another lick and then sucked the lace before swallowing again.

"Fuck baby that was hot."

Janet smiled and climbed onto me. We cuddled and chatted for a while before going to bed. As we lay my mind started drifting, wondering and worrying. Would Janet now want to stop me seeing Amber? Would she want to upset her again like tonight? Would Amber no longer want to see me?

Chapter 3 coming soon...