Connecting with Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you keep doing that baby i'm going to come, really fucking hard."

She kept going then pulled off my cock, looked me in the eye and said,

"I want you to come for me Damian."

Then she went straight back to deep throating me. I felt my orgasm coming and knew it was going to be a huge load. I pulled out of her throat, held my cock by the base and said,

"Open your mouth baby."

She lent her head back and opened her mouth wide. I rested the head of my cock between her lips just before the first jet of cum shot out. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over me as my cock keep pumping loads of come into Amber's mouth.

After the 3rd heavy shot of come fired into her mouth I saw her swallow which made me come even harder. I started jacking my cock and after 3 more jets I watched her swallow again accept this time some jism ran out the sides of her mouth down to her chin.

It looked so fucking hot I couldn't help myself. While still jacking my cock I pulled out of her mouth. At first she moved forward trying to keep it in her mouth but then, as the first jet splashed against her lips and ran down her chin she realised what I was doing. She didn't flinch or try to move away, she just opened her mouth and looked me in the eyes.

The next jet landed on her nose followed by another onto her cheek. Then she closed her mouth and pouted for me. The last 3 loads landed all over her lips running down her face. When I was finished her nose lips and chin were completely covered in a thick layer of my come. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

"That was fucking amazing baby."

She smiled up at me and said,

"That's a lot of come."

"You made me come hard, it was a huge load." I chuckled.

She sucked gently on the head of my cock, I took it out and wiped some come off her top lip into her mouth. She sucked it off my cock and swallowed, I thought I might come again. She ran her finger from her chin to her bottom lip scooping a thick layer of my come into her mouth and swallowed.

"Fuck baby, deep throat and your eating my come. That's hot."

She smiled back at me and continued cleaning come off her face and eating it. Then she stood up put her dress back on and went to the bathroom to clean up. I instantly felt guilty, not just for cheating on Janet but for cumming all over Amber's face. She seemed OK with it but I still felt bad.

When she came back into my office she said,

"Well I better head off home."

"Me too."

I grabbed my bag and we walked to the lift together. No words were spoken on the way down and we left with a simple goodbye.

I felt terrible when I got home. Janet was already asleep which I was very thankful for. I jumped in the shower and starting thinking about Amber, thinking that I went too far by blowing a load all over her face. Suddenly I was more worried about what id done to Amber than I was about cheating on Janet.

When I got out of the shower there was a text message on my phone, it was from Amber. My heart started to race, I was sure it was going to say that we can never do that again or that I went to far. But it read "Thanks Damian for an amazing night. I have never felt that sexy before, dirty boy." I felt a weight lift off my shoulders as I read the text and smiled.