All Comments on 'Consequences'

by Shysquirter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NPH786NPH786over 10 years ago
Great!

Enjoyed the interaction and the transfer of power between the two characters. The struggle to be the one on top is such a wonderful thing! Who says sex can't be a contact sport?

A fun story with a great ending!

Thanks for sharing!

Big JayBig Jayover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Love the build up, taboo nature of the encounter, and the vivid descriptionn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Helping Hands?

Are you ever going to get back to your Helping Hands story???

BluelouwhoBluelouwhoabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

You always do such a great job at describing the action, and this story is an example of it! Love the teacher-student theme, along with the characters giving in to their lust and saying "fuck it!". Great story as usual, Shy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i love this story

i love this! ive read it 5 times now.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
They Had Chemistry

You do write a good erotic story, the sex is well depicted, the orgasms explosive and the dialogue and plot so well structured. I enjoyed how you took a "know it all" teen hottie and made her see what she had never imagined, so much that she now wants to work for extra credit! Beautiful!

JWrenJWrenalmost 10 years ago
Intense cheating

Pace and intense were the buzz words when Joe fucked young Hailey. They equally apply to this story, the pace picking up and becoming more intense with each sweat and semen soaked paragraph. And, judging by the humorous twist at the end, he'll do well to keep his job if word of his punishing prowess passes that quickly between his eager, cheating girls.

random_girl90random_girl90about 9 years ago
Awesome

I applaud you, and have added this to my favs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Redheads...

While the story as a whole is fairly formulaic, the statement, "Redheads can go one of two ways. They are either rather weird looking and unattractive, or they can be some of the most attractive individuals on the planet. And the really good looking ones seem to hold some kind of power," holds more truth than almost anything written on Literotica.

vesperumvesperumalmost 2 years ago

Definitely one of my favourites! Well done. Great pacing; very descriptive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous