All Comments on 'Controlling Bobbi Ch. 06'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
t_challat_challaabout 9 years ago

Another great chapter, albeit a little short. Will there be any ore chapters to come as I have loved reading all your stuff.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 9 years ago
You ruined it

Why should he share her? If anything he should be fufilling his fantasies, not those of his friends....you ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree, youscrewedit up.

No geek in the world would take a chance something could go wrong and lose control. You must be a cuck kind of guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You can bring it back

This chapter was off from the others, it was still a good read. I think most of us were looking for him to dominate her or at least get into a deeper relationship. If she is going to be screwing his friends, he has to be involved, 3 way or gang bang. I hope you keep going.

alisonffalisonffover 8 years ago
Loving this series

I don't think you ruined this by having him share Bobbi,, but maybe make him shy away from sharing with any of his other friends. Personally, what gets me wet is thinking of her being hypnotized into more adventures at the sex shop in her lunch breaks. Keep writing please. Alison xxxx

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago
i read it all,

FAR from my all time favorite, but very good just the same.. entertaining, but nowhere close to true life... and yes I would read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

nice work

zwyrblzwyrblover 6 years ago
sharing

So far a very good story with a unique approach, I now fear it might go down the hill. Sharing in most stories means: more of the same, again and again. That I don't understand why someone would share the girl he controls at all might be a personal thing, I admit. Please handle this topic wisely, like spice: just a little with caution, or it will ruin the whole meal.

Marquis007Marquis007almost 6 years ago
Lesbian Fun

Great story - love her fall into slutdom - and it would be great if Ryan had her seduce one of his female classmate, or maybe even one of her female coworkers.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 5 years ago
A Winning Chapter!

I have to marvel and the imaginative details of this saga. Inviting the best buddy, Gary, to the festivities was a nice touch. It makes me wish I were proficient at hypnosis! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I loved the series, until chapter 6. He had a plan and he worked it to both of their benefits. He met the woman of his dreams and she met the man who she could grow to love and enjoy. If he was into her so much, why would he share her? I realize he is young and dumb, but even he should recognize a sure thing. I was disappointed with the ending (that's just my opinion, my 2 cents). Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love these

Please continue to write:) these are good, well written and the storyline is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Share the Wealth

To the commenter who said stories get repetitive once they share clearly hasn't read any where they selfishly kept their prizes for them self.

Enjoy the chapter but the Joe resolution seem contrived, or at least far too easy. Especially trying to ration why Joe would give Bobbi up, instead of keeping her as his readily programmable side dish.

Would read more if they come out.

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 2 years ago

love the story from the beginning. wish there was more chapters

MASTERLEE9MASTERLEE9over 1 year ago

I love the story I hope to read moor soon

MarineBob48MarineBob48over 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed the series. As to those who are negative, you didn' t ask them to read the stories. There will always be those who can't write so they try to tear down those who do. Ignore them. Keep it going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES