Controlling Bobbi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," almost panting in arousal now and beginning to squirm in her seat.

"Like that night with Chad. So hot, so exciting. No way to control your arousal. Bobbi. When I introduce you to a guy using the word "buddy" your first thought will be how sexy he is, and how you really like him already. You will recall how you felt as a teenager and want to feel like you did back then. Even though you are older you will know that you can still have fun with boys."

Was this really where I wanted to take her? Did I really want to share her with the guys. My conscience said no but my pecker was saying YES, so I continued.

"So when I introduce you to a guy using the word "buddy" you will not worry about me and how I might react, you will only think about making out with him. You will start to tease him, try to excite him so he will want to make out with you and as you do you will start to think about his cock. Wondering what it will look like when you hold it in your hands, what it will taste like when you get it in your mouth. How it will feel as it slips into your wet pussy. Not if Bobbi, when. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Although I will still be able to control your arousal, desires, and orgasms, you will be able to respond naturally to your natural arousal and achieve normal orgasms with any of the buddies. Is that clear?"

"Yes. You are in control, but I can respond normally as well," she intoned.

"When I say the word "reverto" you will return to your normal self. You will remember whatever you did with my buddy and it will excite and please you. You love being controlled and you love teen cock. You love being with the nerds. You will remember what you did, and you will want to do it more, with more boys. More of my buddies. Understand?"

"Yes."

"OK now then when I awaken you, you will recall none of the suggestions I gave during this session. When I awaken you, you will feel rested and refreshed and whatever I suggest to you will seem like a good idea and sound like fun, so you will agree with it. Awake."

Now to get ready for Gerry's place tonight.

Bobbi

It seemed a little strange really, but Ryan was so insistent. Now that Joe was out of the picture permanently, Ryan wanted me to meet one of his friends. Apparently we had been invited over to Gerry's place for the evening. I kind of liked the idea of being introduced to his friend, but was a little worried about what the parents of this boy might think when I showed up with Ryan until he told me they would be out for the evening and it would be just us three.

I don't really know why I was worried about making a good impression, but it seemed like a good idea to dress in a younger style when Ryan suggested it. We picked out a pair of tight jeans and a scoop necked tee that showed quite a bit of cleavage, and it gave me a strange thrill to know Gerry would get a good view down my shirt if I bent over in front of him. There was also the naughty thrill of knowing that he might see my thong above the jeans if he was watching from behind.

When Ryan got the "all clear" text from Gerry, I pulled my hair into a ponytail, slipped into a light jacket and we headed for the car. It felt good being free and going out with Ryan. It almost felt like I was a teen girl again. I was a little anxious when we pulled into the underground garage at Gerry's place, but Ryan just told me to relax. I was still a little nervous when we reached his door and knocked.

"Hey Ryan," Gerry welcomed. "Who's this?"

"Gerry, this is Bobbi. Bobbi this is my buddy Gerry."

OMG. Gerry was hot. It was clear to me that he wasn't just some silly kid. This guy had smarts. Real smarts and he clearly liked the way I looked.

"C..c....c....c'mon in you two."

Even his stammer was too cute to be true. I could feel my tummy start to melt as I thought about teasing him and making out with him. I started trying to get his attention right away by pushing my boobs out as I took off my jacket and hung it on the coat rack. My efforts were not lost on Gerry and I saw his eyes glued to my chest. He kind of snapped out of his trance when Ryan said we should hit the media center but I noticed that he lagged behind us as we led the way. Figuring that he was checking out my tight jeans, I put a little extra wiggle in my ass as we walked through. I was having a lot of fun already and with any luck I would be having a lot more soon.

The one thing about geeks is they all love their video games, and appreciate when a gal takes an interest too. It took only a couple minutes before the game was on and I had a controller in my hands. Ryan sat beside me looking at the screen while Gerry sat on the other side watching me carefully. Of course I didn't really know how to play and I got wiped out in the first 10 seconds but as I sat there leaning forward with my arms pressing my breasts together, he hardly noticed what was going on with the game as he peeked down my top.

"I'm not getting this Gerry," I complained. "Could you help me?"

"Sh..sh...sure," He responded. God his nervous stammer made me hot.

I quickly hopped over onto his lap and pulled his arms around me from behind to help me work the controller. Of course we played like shit as he was distracted by my butt wiggling on his hard-on, and I by his arms pressing into my breasts as he embraced me from behind. It didn't take long before we had lost everything.

"Hey guys. Is there any beer around here?" I bubbled as the game announced our defeat. "I'm getting hot and need a drink."

"Well. Yeah," Gerry replied. "My Dad won't miss one. Do you want a glass?"

"No need," I replied, thinking how much I could tease him by working my lips around a cool longneck.

It only took me a half hour of teasing before Gerry finally made his move. I was more than ready. I had been visualizing his cock, seeing it in my mind, imagining it's taste and texture in my mouth. I could see Ryan smiling out of the corner of my eye as Gerry finally leaned in and started kissing me. I instantly opened my lips and invited his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues fought with each other I reached down to rub his cock through his jeans.

The instant I touched his crotch, he went rigid and I felt his whole body jerk. He jerked twice more, grunting into my mouth as he did and I felt a warm wetness soak through the denim. OMG I made him cum without even actually touching him. I was starting to get really hot and I needed to cum myself, but Gerry was obviously mortified by what he had done. He jumped up and stammered an excuse as he ran out of the room.

I looked at Ryan, who just smiled and shrugged and followed him out. Jesus! I was so crazy horny I was just about ready to crawl out of my skin. I loved teasing these hot guys, but I was in serious need of some relief too. I was all alone so why not? I quickly unsnapped my jeans and slipped my hand down front to diddle myself. Lost in my excitement, I didn't hear them return until I heard a groan like someone was in pain. When my eyes flew open, all I saw were two pairs of eyes riveted to the crotch of my jeans.

"Sorry boys," I giggled. "Girls just wanna have fun too you know. Gerry. Why don't you come on over and help me out?"

The poor kid had a stunned look on his face. He didn't know what to do. It was obvious that he had never gotten an offer like this before and he didn't know how to respond. God I loved that look of inexperienced confusion. Maybe he was a virgin. The thought of taking his cherry made me groan as another rush of arousal washed through me.

"C'mon Gerry," I teased, patting the couch next to me. "Sit down right here and let's get to know each other better. A lot better," this last bit a sexy whisper.

Ryan

I couldn't believe how she was acting towards Gerry. She had teased him into losing the game then virtually attacked him afterwards. When he came in his pants and ran from the room in embarrassment I followed.

"What the fuck man?" He whispered. "What's with this babe? Is she a hooker or something? What's she trying to do?"

"No. She's my neighbour and I've been fucking her since her husband went overseas. I brought her over to have some fun. I'm pretty sure you can fuck her too if you want. It's OK man. I don't mind if you do. Really. That's why I brought her."

It was the truth, just not the whole truth. I was pretty sure that Gerry wasn't ready for the entire story, and I wanted to see how far this whole thing would go. Gerry had never had a girlfriend and I wanted Bobbi to pop my best friend's cherry. He would owe me big time.

When we returned to the living room, Bobbi had slumped back on the couch, eyes closed, with her hands down her pants. I had never seen her looking more desirable. When Gerry groaned, she opened her eyes and invited him to join her.

"Amplio, " I said as he moved towards her. "Amplio," again for good measure.

Bobbi

There it was again. That sudden feeling of increased arousal. As Gerry moved towards me I felt it again. It was so intense, so immediate. I felt myself really beginning to lube I had to get at Gerry's cock I wanted it, I NEEDED his cock so bad. His cherry was going to pop tonight and I was going to pop it.

As soon as he was close enough, I reached out to his crotch and gave it another rub

"I'm sorry about before," I purred. "I promise to make it up to you though if you just let me. Come. Ryan won't mind. Will you Ryan? No see? He's OK with this and so am I. Take my hand. Take my hand and take me to your room. You won't be disappointed. I promise you won't."

The poor kid just stood there dumbstruck. I had to move. I had to have him. I felt my arousal notch up again. Ryan! Oh you nasty boy. But my mind couldn't focus on that, I needed release, I needed Gerry to fuck me I needed to pop his cherry and I needed it now. He was so sexy standing there all smart and sexy and...Oh God. I needed it.

Standing up I took his hand and once again instructed him to lead me to his room where we could get to it. Even though he had cum just a few minutes ago. I could see his cock, hard in his jeans. I just love that about these young guys. SO quick to recover.

"Go on man, Ryan encouraged. "Take her back to the room. She wants you. She wants you to fuck her and, I swear to God man, she's just my neighbour. No hooker, no tricks. Honest."

"Really Gerry. He's telling the truth. I'm just his neighbour. We've been fucking for a few months. I need to have sex. I HAVE to have sex. I want you to fuck me and make me cum. I want to make you cum again. You just can't say anything to anybody OK? Not a word. Not to anyone. OK?"

Suddenly Gerry broke out of his trance and grabbed my hand, almost tearing my arm off as he pulled me down the hall towards his room. My mind was swirling with arousal. Thank God he had finally come to his senses. I was finally going to be able to get at that luscious cock between his legs. That nice virgin cock. In my pussy. Squirting his young virgin cum in his first pussy. My pussy. I almost came at the thought.

Ryan

When Gerry finally grabbed her hand and almost dragged her down the hall, I knew my work was done. I had given Bobbi the amplio command once more just to make doubly sure. By now, she would be in such an uncontrollable state of arousal, that she would fuck anything or anybody. Gerry was going to have a ball.

As those thoughts passed through my mind, I heard a sudden squeal from down the hall, and then the steady rhythm of a squeaking bed. Bobbi hadn't wasted any time. I knew she was getting fucked back there and a sudden pang of jealousy hit me hard. But then I heard Gerry moaning and yelling that he was cumming and I knew that I had given my friend the best gift I could ever give give.

As I heard Gerry announce his release, I wondered if Bobbi would be able to cum on her own or if I would need to use the command. Then as if in answer to my question, I heard Bobbi's voice urging Gerry on. Begging him to fuck her harder. Telling him she was close... Close... Closer... And then her cry of release as she too fell off the peak into orgasmic bliss. I love it when a plan comes together.

12