All Comments on 'Conumdrum Ch. 02'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
already Matt is wondering about taking her back?

seems a but odd given that matt and his cohorts are just BEGINNING to find out what what the wife is really into... to be talking about taking her back...

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Author blows it right here...

WOW!!! it is Hard to believe how stupid this story is already.

<br></br>

The sublimal message on a web site Angle is beyond stupid. It does NOT work that way.

<br></br>

Since Matt only NOW is finding out SOME of what his wife has been up.. for matt to say to the doctor Yes I would take her back" is fucking asburd.

<br></br>

For one thing <b>Matt is ASSUMING his wife is victim.</b> Maybe she is running the whole thing. Maybe she is NOT the submissive!!

<br></br>

Even IF we assume that somehow the wife was tricked or duped and is somehow a "victim" <b> how does Matt explain / accpet that she never told Matt about her submissive side needs?</b>

<br></br>

the wife... be it willingly or not...or soemthing in between... is so wrapped up in her sexual needs... that she never considers what her plan & actual "disappearance" has doine to Matt.

<br></br>

who came can be married to someone like that?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent mystery going here...

The author has set up an interesting premise/device, with enough plausibility to enjoy the story as it goes forward. I suspect that I'll get a kick out of the antics of the SAS crew as they move forward into the breech!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Details, details, it is a good story. Nicely done.

thebulletthebulletover 15 years ago
this one lost me

<p>Suspension of disbelief aside, this story asks too much of the reader. One would have to believe nine impossible things before breakfast to accept this mishmash of absurdity.</p><p>IF subliminal conditioning were this easy al Qaeda terrorists would have forced a bunch of Wall Street types to destroy America's economy; told the automakers to manufacture gas-guzzling polution-generating monsters; made the President act like a complete and utter idiot; and...</p>

<p>Hey! Wait a minute! Maybe this author has something!</p> <p>Naaaah</p>

hansbwlhansbwlover 15 years ago
Sublime message???

Sorry mate, do your homework, it is a myth!!! It does not work at all!!

Kezza67Kezza67over 15 years agoAuthor
Kezza67 replies

Two comments doubt the efficiency of the sub-liminal element in this story. Try googling those words. It was trialled in cinema adverts in the USA many years ago. The results were astonishing. Shortly after the trials it was banned, as it was felt that it could be used for subversive purposes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Have read it in its entirety

and 'tis nothing more than a little BDSM fetish piece of gibberish nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Subliminal messages are bogus

There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that subliminal messages can make somebody do something outside of their routine behaviour. The best successes came in influencing already thirsty people to buy a particular brand of iced tea. The same messages had zero effect on people who weren't thirsty.<br><br>

The only way the subliminal messages in this story could have worked is if the wife in question already wanted to be submissive and wanted to get away from her husband. Else the directives would have had no effect. And she would have already been a long way towards that end goal anyway - the whole idea of "brain-washing" by subliminal messages is rubbish.<br><br>

I'll reserve judgement until the story has finished, but trying to use "subliminal messages" as a get-out clause won't wash.

exjockexjockover 15 years ago
Literary License

Some of those commenting seem to refuse ANY author the right to literary license to tell a story. Who said everything has to be perfectly correct without argument? So some say subliminal suggestion doesn't work but almost every real expert will tell you that it can and does work on at least a small percentage of people whose mind is in the right condition....Let this author tell the story as he sees it in His mind! If you want only totally accurate, 100% real stories to be allowed in this world, I suppose you would ban Peter Pan, or the Wizard of Oz.

Good Job Author, I look forward the the upcoming chapters with great anticipation!

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Wow!!!!

Wow this story is getting more interesting.This chapter has given a great shape to the story.Cheers!!!!.Cant wait to see our hero kicking their arses.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Wow!!!!

Wow this story is getting more interesting.This chapter has given a great shape to the story.Cheers!!!!.Cant wait to see our hero kicking their arses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Let wife go off and lie and fuck for ten days then

take her back right? This was planned. She took the time off from work and had applied for the days off. She lied directly and completely. Subliminal or not she knew what she was doing, where she was going, and what she was going to do. She is a lying, cheating, disrespecting, adulterous slut, that goes out and humiliates her husband and her self then comes home and hubby is ready to take her back. Get real! Shoot her along with her master maybe. After all she disappeared and no one knows where she went, not to unusual to wind up dead in those scenes. The WHOLE story is on storiesonline by TexRep for those wanting to read it without all the time delay, not worth the effort but there. Been there a while actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Subliminal messages were used in the US at

movie theaters. Flashing pictures of such things as popcorn on the screen at drivein theaters. It resulted in increased sale of pop corn. To make a person change their entire life, walk out of a secure marriage, change personalities, and abandon those you love would take complete brainwashing techniques and not subliminal messages on a pc. I have been flashing subliminal messages on here of you being an ass, are you braying yet?

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
I continue to find the story interesting

Even though the subliminial message on an Internet site does worry me. I really think that this would depend strongly on the download rate of the server, but-----

<P>

People are always against subliminial influences, hypnosis, and the subconscious because they would make them and their loved ones potentially very vulnerable. Most Americans do not believe in evolutionary processes even though they have demonstrated experimentally. OK if they are anathema to you, stop reading the story.

<P>

The question about potentially taking her back had to be asked in the military sense if there was no chance of her being important to the Boss in the future the operation could be one of obliterating the bastards and not worrying about collateral damage. Remember these guys have done this before..... In other countries.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Ooops

From the Urban Dictionary!

<P>

1. conumdrum

when someone who is straight wonders what it is like to be gay, and experiments with it

"i didn't mean to kiss that boy, dude. i was in a conumdrum"

<P>

Sorry Kezza but I could not resist!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
I Read the rest of this Turd of a story

Its all BDSM with the wife gets a 10000% total get out of jail card free from the super wimp husband.

<br></br>

the author tries to cover up the wimp husband nature by having a lot of special ops SAS MI6 stuff in the story.

<br></br>

But the main issue is NEVER touched: WHY Beth never told her husband about her true nature. Why she lied... the deception... the leave from work.

<br></br>

really. I know y'all dont believe me but None of these issue are ever talked about. Not one sentance.

<br></br>

oh BTW... this author is British.... super wimp seem to be in their blood

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Getting better and better!

A bit convoluted, but this storyline is very, very, good; in my humble opinion. If nothing else, it certainly is not "run of the mill" stuff. And (despite the typo in the story name, which you would be hard-pressed to correct at this point!) actually, the plot is well-planned, apparently, and the development is working nicely.

-- KK in Texas

Hell_spawnHell_spawnover 15 years ago
Nice.

Realy looking forward to the next chapters. Mixing BDSM with full on special ops. I realy like where this could be headed

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
spelt?

In any good English dictionary the word is "spelled"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Complex but starting to come together

This story is an intriguing mystery. The author seems capable of introducing many individuals to the story with success. The story involves use of psychology, military planing and actions, and the solving of mysteries surrounding a wife whose psyche is [until now] incompletely understood. At this point my conscious mind is filled with questions. Let's see what happens next. RAG

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Maybe we too are receiving subliminal messages

...through the story site, and are now responding in a way that would benefit (choose here your favorite real or imagined enemy)… <P>

Anytime the drama of a story is abducted by drugs and or blackmailing or as here, by being hypnotized through the internet (at least it's a new one), my appreciation to such a story plunges way low. <P>

So even if the premise would have been realistic - we are dealing with a walking puppet. How much drama can you find in that?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not logical or not explained. Therefore, 2** rating.

Getting the women as explained would cost a large amount of money and time. And, is criminal activity so they would be putting themselves at risk of going to prison.

And, for what? Some pussy? No way; no how when they can purchase prositutes for less and without the risk.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CONUMDRUM OR CONFUSION OR UNKNOWN

whatever, it must be solved. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid

she failed a survey

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
I really wish that Matt had been created with more of a realistic brain.

A college graduate, military captain, security services CEO, and he doesn't understand most of the stuff Hendy spent a long time explaining? Not realistic in such a technological piece. Also; he didn't use the home computer??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is so unreal !!

Is anyone taking this garbage seriously ?? What a sickos !

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Story So Far!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm out of here. I don't get this "Loving wives" category. I think of "loving wives" as "wives who love their husbands". If I'm looking for a love story, why would I want to read something that looks like it's heading for BDSM, "reluctance" etc. Yuck.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Very well written.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
another POV

For the perpetual infants who have no capacity to understand the concept of a Sacred Oath sworn before God & Man let me try this explanation.

I realize it is a real stretch that any of you will ever have a relationship with a biological woman, so here goes:

A person is born or develops an excessive sensitivity to a specific chemical. For instance I am allergic to modern synthetic chemical based perfumes used in so many soap products.

Someone discovers what the sensitive person is effected by and uses that knowledge to poison that person.

Think of how drug pushers entice people to sample their wares for free. Perhaps convincing them that the drug will make them happy or socially acceptable.

Peer pressure that will adversely condition the victim to accepting control by the pimp/pusher.

And yes, those of you spelunking trolls of the BTB lybchmob. Yes, I can see you abandoning a woman who has been poisoned and that you would run bawling in fear from the enemy.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
a sacred oath ?

She swore a "sacred oath" as well, what of her failure to keep it?

If you are willing to give her some sort of pass for failing to keep her oath then why not the man?

Are you prejudiced against men?

Or do you consider women to be so much weaker willed than men that they cannot be held to the same standard?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Starting to get juicy. Curious to see how this unfolds.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
please

dont tell me you actually wrote a story where the wife is hypnotized into cheating. this is fucking stupid. what are you 12

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
re: spelt vs spelled

your comment should read, in any American dictionary, not English.

It is the yanks who changed it.

pay attention to the opening comments and you might figure it out. it is for readers like you the author took the time to explain arse vs ass,

you arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rightbank , get your head out of this mediocre writer's ass !!

But then,since you are both British faggots, it may became difficult .

Its stories are boring as hell with the typical gutless cowardice all British writers are equipped with !

It's 1* of course !

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
This is a great story.

I took a chance on it, not wanting to get into a long story.

You have reeled me in so far & hept me interested.

Don't let me down.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 7 years ago
His wife

It took me two chapters to discover that her name is Elizabeth Bennett. Well played sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A little notation back to Kezza67

You wrote: [[ NOTE - In UK english, ass is spelt arse. An Ass is a type of donkey. ]]

Ignorant ASSwipes are the cowardly Leaders of the UK who've fucked their citizens by kowtowing to Muslims (who're fucking or raping all your women) and have FOREVER lost their country.

Too bad you 'blighters' are too fucking stupid to vote the motherfuckers out and vote IN someone with the BALLS to round up those heathens and throw them OUT. Any who resist will be good target practice for all branches of the British military. Just make sure that the previous pack of ASSwipe politicians are included in the body count.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
OK

let's just choose to believe everything because it's all in good fun. She was still visiting BDSM sites and hiding it from hubby before she was ever hypnotized or compromised mentally in any way.

And again, he married a weirdo who didn't like oral sex. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too funny!

Talk about making assumptions out of very little info! They don't even know where she is but they have her hypnotized and having sex with strangers while being spanked,whipped and tied down! LOL. On top of all that they have her going back whenever they want her to as she will be under their control! Hang on and I'II get a shovel because the bullshit is getting pretty deep here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Writing

and syntax Is veddy British, I noted four very good lines in this chapter;

"It's the psychiatrists who try to cure them. I am a psychologist, I just tell them how they can remain loony but be happy about it." In many LW stories the therapist/psychologist explains how it's never the cheater's fault that they cheated.

"...soon the army will not have to go to foreign parts. This government is letting all the terrorists come here, so the army can stay home. Very convenient, and of course it saves a lot of money."

"Ah, cynicism is the refuge of sensible men, when the politicians lose the plot."

"I will remind you I am a secretary, which means I can lie very convincingly."

Complainers about the story would be well advised to understand the quote attributed to George Bernard Shaw “England and America are two countries separated by the same language.”

My advice to Matt, in addition to the SAS team contact Bryan Mills, he has extensive experience in dealing with people such as this. Signed: BTW

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
TO ARMS. TO ARMS. THE BRITISH MATES ARE FORMING

for a task as yet unknown as to kind and function. TK U MLJ LV NV

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Here we go...

Making excuses for her betrayal, now all of a sudden this tough security guy turns wimp, only wants to punish those who introduced the BDSM but give the slut a free pass.

Yeah the LACAs I'm sure are loving this trash...

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Elements of the SAS involved this will go badly for the villains.

5/5

xMulexMule4 months ago

Got silly fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Conumdrum Ch. 01 Previous Part
Conumdrum Series Info

SIMILAR Stories

In Her Eyes 
4.58
1.3k
750
The Bridge 
4.52
879
1k
Fortune 
4.73
1k
406
Equation 
4.81
1.3k
538
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
793
More Stories