All Comments on 'Conumdrum Ch. 09'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
enjoyed it deeply

Enjoyed it! Keep writing

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
I liked this story line

until the eighth chapter, then seeing how you were following through with it, for me, just turned it into crap.

I only started to read this ninth chapter to see if you were going to end somewhere else, but, within the first couple of paragraphs I seen that you were finishing with the BDSM crap after all. I've wasted my time reading this garbage, had this been in the BDSM catagory, I would not have waisted said time.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
To The Person Who gave the Feedback.

& to anonymous from Usa i m really very very sorry for posting my comments 2 times.Trust me , I never did it intentionally.You know that security code they ask you to fill before submitting your comments???( For eg:-E3F6).It ask two or more times before i give my comments Now you tell me what to do??.I would really like to apologies to the author for messing the scoring.Thanks to the person who gave the feedback from AOL.com you know who you are.I like & respect people who are polite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You dont keep a lying piece of trash!

What a cheater has done before a cheater will do again. Unless of course he keeps her at all times in an escape proof cage.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A great work of fiction, and could be real

As I stated in chapter four comments, that I would wait until all chapters were posted to read the complete work, and that is what I did. The author wrote one hell of a good story and should be proud of his work, especially when you read it without interruptions. There is enough information in the story to make it seem real to life, and bring the characters to life.I feel that if a girl is raised up under a strong dominate family, that she might have inborn tendencies to be a submissive, and would be venerable to evil people,especially people who wanted to make slaves for sale out of naive women.This is just an all around good work of fiction and I am glad that I read it. Thanks for all of the effort that it took to write and post a very good story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic...

That is all that needs to be said.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 15 years ago
Thankyou......

.....for a wonderful story, I have enjoyed this & hope that you will be posting some more for us to enjoy.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 15 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed your writing. Whilst the sexual content is not my particular choice, (I doubt very much whether I could set asside my inclinations as Matt did), there is plausibility in the domestic scenario. Doubtless there are thos who will find the int gathering, recce, and insertion implausible the are a vehicle to progress the story and very well done. I haven't heard the Corps called slime for quite a while.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
WELL!!!

Every start, every beginning has an end & good to see the ending of this story.I personally dont like BDMS stories but this was different.I gave 100 for first 7 chapters.Please dont mind.The idea of hypnosis & drugs was good.Like I said before your ideas & concept are good.But there are so many questions still unanswered like Why elizabeth's parents were never informed about her activities??? honestly I dont want to go into that area now.You are the author & it's up to you how to twist & turn your story.Anyways it was a good story & I hope you'll write some more interesting stories.I was wondering who that person was who gave "Feedback" from AOL.com.IF YOU READ THIS COMMENT TODAY PLEASE REPLY ME.NOTHING I WANT TO THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo!

You have quickly become one of the better and for me first authors I look for when going to the site. This longer piece was very well written and developed. The best thing I can ever say for a tale is I hated for it to end and this was definitely one of those.The only quibble is a little one: I find Beth's talking in public about her collar's significance unrealistic. Please keep submitting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

Very good job. Nice flowing story line. While I don't normally enjoy BDSM stories (maybe the Loving Wives classification was a little off) this one kept my interest. Maybe just a little too in depth with the chase description concerning highways and locations, but that a is minor complaint that is vastly overcome with the pleasure I received by not seeing plot breaks or grammar mistakes. I will definitely read your other stories. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

In a sea of wimps,cockolds, perverts and loosers this story was a lifeline. Well written and entertaining, and thats what it's all about. Thanks for your talent and time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
absolutely delightful!

The entire story is excellent work. This last chapter nicely wraps up the situation and resolves any last questions. To that point, an element which is touched upon is in the discussion with Hendy, which refers to the treatment toward Beth as being a "demonstration of caring and loving. If you didn't care you wouldn't bother." Without otherwise having any reference to punishment, it is a reminder that the opposite of Love is, actually, not Hate; rather, it is complete Indifference. Back to this story. I found it to be an excellent plotline, nicely delivered. Good work!

-- KK in Texas

exjockexjockover 15 years ago
Entertaining and Captivating

Every Day I've jumped to the computer when I first woke up. I just had to get to the next episode of Conumdrum. Sadly, it is finished, and anxiously I await Kezza67's next offering. Well done even if the lifestyle appalls me, the story is so well done I had to read every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I LIKE THE STORY GOOD

I don`t like BDSM, but this kept me going back each day. I liked it agood mix--keep up the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful finish

As I said yesterday when all the readers were bashing you. I think you did a wonderful job with the final piece.

I, as I said yesterday, would love to have my wife be my slave in this manner. I have had online slaves, but nothing compares to real life.

I thank you for your story.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Very Good Work

You could see that we were going into BDSM shit from the second chapter if you only detected it in the eigth chapter then you were asleep at the trigger. I was hoping that there would be some way out of the trap but I do think that Matt

paid the price of bad prior evaluation of who he wanted to marry. None of my personal prejudices take anything away from the quality of the story. Very fine development of the story and the characters.. Thanks for all your hard work.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
I agree with Bruce in South America

Well put together and no wimping out in my opinion. I for one don't want to beat some chick with a whip but there are freaks who like their wife's to screw other guys then come home and tell them about it just to humiliate themselves. LOL

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
Wonderful finish

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done

Well Done!

Captain # 36 Compney

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Super Story

Super Story

Wonderful story, however I think another chapter or epilog or the aftermath regarding the bad guys and their powerful friends would make this story really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I enjoyed the story!

I enjoyed this story. I thought that it was entertaining. I hope that you keep writing on this board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How Could What Was So Bad Ruin What Could

What a few see as pleasing submission I can only see disrespect for those things human and humane.<P>

Therefor any attempt to glorify or elevate addictive pain and self sought disrespect ruins the rest of the apples in the talented basket.<P>

Not a parable but writer when you painted the absurdities of BDSM at an extreme everyone knew it was bad so to say a little is OK is like saying gee she's only a little bit pregnant or look a semi-boneless ham. In either case there ain't no such. Kill = bad /// Rip Off Arm = OK???<P>

So in total a well written waste of talent for what it could have been. No reasonable man could beat his love to signify anything but disdain for her and her freaky addictions.<P>

I look forward to your next but please don't waste your and my time on subhuman painful disrespect by choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hope there's more

The story had me looking each day to see it you'd added to it. I'll never think of Herefordshire in the same way again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Details

The story is in the details, great presentation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Written

<p>I, too, couldn't wait for the next chapter. I thought that this was very well written, and extremely engaging. I could follow the story even though I know nothing about the military (unless you count watching war movies), have never been to the UK, and know nothing about BDSM (other than what I have read on sites like this one). I'm not a big fan of BDSM stories, but I do like some stories of that type (the good ones are better than the cuckold or incest stories, in my opinion). Its a matter of personal taste. Be thankful that we all have different preferences; otherwise the world would be <b>awfully</b> boring!</p>

<p>To "How Could What Was So Bad Ruin What Could" I, respectfully, disagree with you. Yes the story had a little BDSM in it, but that wasn't its focus.</p>

<p>I agree with "Super Story" that another chapter might tie up a few lose ends, like was the government able to rescue the other victims and punish those that had bought those women. Personally, if this hadn't been fiction, I would hope that those that did this to Elisabeth would suffer unending pain, which I'm sure was the reaction that Kezza67 wanted.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good

All I can say is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good

All I can say is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Reading...

Great tale. Enough detail to make it interesting and realistic but not stifle it. I look forward to more stories.

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
Need closure

Need to know what happened to perps and their contacts or if they got off, as in real life, because they are politicians.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A few things ...

Conundrum, not conumdrum.

Plurals do not require an apostrophe, that is: balaclavas, not balaclava's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To Anon

Byte Me OOOPPPPSSSS BITE ME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Lot to Consider...

It is oversimplifying to label this story as thought-provoking. I will be considering the upshot for a good long while, as this story is not easy to categorize or summarize.

ephraimephraimover 13 years ago
One of Your Best!!!

I have never read any of the BDSM stories as I have felt they were demeaning in nature; however, this was done with loving care and with emotion. I have gained an insight that I never had into the drives and needs of a submissive woman. I truly feel enlightened and rewarded by this story. You have lead me to explore and ponder a facet of human nature I suspected but never faced with understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pages and pages of mindless bullshit. On and on ..the story drags......on and on.

He knows how to cross t's and dot i's and thats it........Your a waste of time kezza 67,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Have to admit..trash.

Porn by a seriously deranged 12 year old.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
not bad, it's not my type of story

but the writing was good and the over all feel made it's point. Your a damn good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Sick bastard doing exactly what the other asshole did to her!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
This is sick so I rated it 1*.

Based on the final chapter, I have concluded that the author has the same sickness that Master had and is in need of therapy.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 12 years ago
Are we voting on the story or the author?

I agree with others that BDSM is not my thing, but that this is a well-written story. If I had to guess, I believe that the author and the protagonist are in closer sympathy than the pain & rape artists descdribed in the story.

One interesting indication of this is that horrific acts are mentioned and alluded to, but the actual sex scenes described are *relatively* mild by comparison. The most violent scenes are the retribution scenes by the SAS-trained team after Elizabeth is rescued.

While some of the story exposition was too long for me, I could easily see the tracking exercise being played out on video. Of course, I must admit to a preference for stories with much dialogue and relatively little exposition. But dialogue is hard to write, and other readers' preferences may differ.

One nitpicking editing issue in this series and in many other stories on Lit - *please* learn and use the difference between "discreet" and "discrete."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid

you have to dig to find her IQ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

you have written a story that i would not leave. are you one of the tip toe boys?.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Kooky_NitaKooky_Nitaalmost 12 years ago
Wrong Category?

you should probably label this mind control or BDSM instead of loving Wives but it was a good story anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Loved it. You're a rarity here--someone who can actually spin an entertaining tale.

ace4869ace4869over 11 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this one. I'm usually not fond of reading stories written by British writers but this one is an exception. It was great. Thanks for the enjoyable read.

No offense about he Brit comment I'm just not familiar with the lingo used by you guys.

Ace4869

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can you train my wife to be a submissive

if we could only train our wives to act like that.. i think we call them stefford wifes. not in this lifetime will it ever happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A most unusual story...

...and well written. Thank you.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
An excellent 5* story

Well done. Thank you.

wellard94wellard94almost 11 years ago
Well worth the read.

Thanks Kezza67, another fine story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Can't see how he can do something this foreign to his nature, especially given what was done to her. This comes across as an apologetic for bondage. If done right it is loving! In actuality, her defense at the end reveals just how pathetic this lifestyle is - instead of searching for healing, they are resigned to take advantage of her wounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

Great series, but a rather abrupt ending. Felt like it could have used a few more paragraphs to resolve the wives' conversation and end with a tender moment betwee. Matt and Beth. Still gave it four stars.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
This is my second read.

And I enjoyed it as well as the first time. Nicely done. Kudos to the Author.

rouslarfrouslarfover 10 years ago
Very good story series

This comment is about all 9 stories, Well written and a good read.

edwusaedwusaalmost 10 years ago
9XConuMdrum -- How to Get Rid of It -- It's a Conundrum

A difficult problem or dilemma with only a conjectural solution, or in this case, a misspelled word.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Great Series

Perhaps a little drawn out but very satisfying in the end. You could say they lived happily ever after.

Five Stars

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Interesting

This has to be the most unusual LW story I have read so far and I have read a lot of them.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Story Catagory

I thought about this story for a while, and I really think this story should have been posted in the BDSM category instead of LW's

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
lemons to lemonade ?

He chose a meat puppet to marry rather than a self willed being.

Proof being that she could so easily lie to him as instructed, and go to a stranger as her master as instructed instead of maintaining her loyalty.

Well then what could he do but accept that he needed to be the one holding the strings?

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Yes, no, and yes...

Yes it was a wonderful and thrilling story. The chapters were the right length, and I found the theme and plot fun and interesting.

But no to bondage. From what I've read bondage has an addictive aspect that drives the participants to become more and more committed. Throw in the pain and there's a pretty dangerous cocktail.

Yes to the reconciliation. Matt loved his wife. He did the right thing. Maybe if it were even slightly true he'd be able to manage the bondage relationship.

Very interest story. you have another one that looks pretty long. I don't know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a fun read!

I wasn't so sure about the story as it went, I could not see an adequate resolution.

I thought it was a perfect last chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
carvohi

would say yes to any RAAC.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
This Type of Story Does Not Normally Appeal

To me, but I did like this one. Really intriguing plot, interesting characters and a satisfying conclusion. I admit I don't understand the described lifestyle being a 50/50 relationship person. But it held my interest for all 9 installments.

Thank you for the enjoyable read.

Please keep writing.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

I was going to give this tale a five star until the last chapter. Sodomy is not submission, just sick in my opinion. The rest of the story was good. Action, suspense, a bit of sex. Cheers!

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
Submisiveness is a veil for an imaginary guilt.

Her upbringing is a reflection of this truth.A rigid moral compass & aggressive parenting are a catalyst for the guilt trips.A compulsive sub needs to be cured.

Considering this it is sad that you chose this inappropriate end.They are sitting on a time bomb.

What happens when a true Alpha male or a Dominant Lothario enters their life.

Its strange that although you used a psychologist character you never attempted a different approach.

herbie77herbie77over 8 years ago
Great story

I would have liked it to be prolonged, where vengeance is also wreaked on the powerful People who were also involved. It would have been more complete if the results of the police and special branch investigations are also told, and what Prison sentences were handed down to the guilty. I'm sure that some of the foreign slave buyers could have been found, exposed and Severly punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid conclusion, the it is healthy to dominate some people as an act of love.

What a crock of shit. She is mentally ill and needs therapy. If he told her to slit her own throat or jump off a cliff she would. That's not a lifestyle choice, you sick fuck. That is disease.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
kudos Kezza67 on going in a new direction

it's just not a direction I want to go again. This is soooo different from your other writing, if you do write in this genre again please call it BDSM rather than LW and I will give it a pass.

fwiw, I still don't understand why the Title is spelt conu m drum did I miss something?

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
A really good story until...

the submission and beating was started within the marriage. It is one thing when she was drugged and under the control a mental freak but not when back at home.

Hendy said in CH8 "It is not necessary to inflict physical punishment on a submissive" - this is true.

Later in CH9 when Matt admitted to the beating Beth (which turned him on - which is a worry as time goes on) Hendy changed his tune and said "Don't view it as hitting a woman, it is a punishment that you have to give, and she needs." This is not true.

Hendy needs to go back to Uni and relearn being a shrink. Beth needs proper counseling from a proper shrink with Matt's support.

The final insult to her is making her believe that being sodomized in the hole designed as an exit for excrement is giving herself fully in love. What rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

It looks like the feminazises and the girly boys are somewhat upset at Matt giving his submissive wife a light beating. Matt is not causing significant harm to his wife! He is correcting her behavior which she expects him to do. She gets great pleasure from this action. You have no basis to criticizing this. If your dog pees on the floor and you beat your dog then you are causing significantly more harm than Matt is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not even a Nice Try, just stupid BDSM shit.

Reading about the sexploits of the mentally ill is not erotic, it is pathetic. You should be ashamed trying to legitimize and sanction such abusive and exploitation of women with clinically low self esteem. Just barbaric.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 06/07/16

re:

If your dog pees on the floor and you beat your dog then you are causing significantly more harm than Matt is doing.

That is purely counterproductive.

The dog will not understand why you are beating it for performing a natural function.

You teach a dog by positive reinforcement.

Dogs have loyalty.

If they are your dog they want you to be happy with them and will use self-control if taught where it is that you want them to pee or poop.

But this is a misplaced BDSM/Mind Control story.

With a man stuck with a woman that has no self-control or loyalty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gee twocrows, aren't you clever !

Well said. The story ? Product of a diseased and perverted British mind. Damned faggots ! "1*" !!

Bo47Bo47over 7 years ago
a good insightful story

People come in 2 genders, several different colors, and an infinite variety of personalities; alphas, betas, extrovert, introvert, submissive, dominant, and several blends of these and many other character and sexuality traits. Just because you are not, or just because you are mostly characterized by one of these gives you 0, nada, no right to call others sick for living within their own boundaries, as long as no civil or commom law is being violated. So cut the crap and give the author credit for writing a very insightful story. I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good Story

The life style written about is not my liking. At the end of the story Matt had to learn to be Elisabeth Master.

He was uncomfortable t first to learn that role. He also learned Elisabeth from a young age had learned to be submissive which SHE unknowingly liked subconsciously.

Apparently all of the females in her family were like her and made so by her father and mother.

He loved her and listening to Doc Hendy who told him if wanted to stay married to her he had to step up and take charge of her if he didn't there was a danger someone else would!

He stepped up, it made her happy and making her happy freed her to make them both happy.

WHERE ARE WOMEN LIKE THAT WHEN UP WANT ONE!

I only know women, if they did anything wrong they will hide it until the last minute and say I forgot to tell you about it! That's only if you find out what they did wrong or behind your back. 😎

The story to me was refreshing, I liked the short chapters. The short chapters made it seem like faster reading. Again the life style not my to my liking but, readable.

5 stars detailed but, well written.

Hmmm! M&Ms!

(Joke, remember Jane Fonda in the movie 9 to 5)

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
Funny you want to compare a woman to a dog

The BDSM is a lifestyle some can be cruel and overwhelming, others can be in control without drawing blood.

This is a working of fiction even if it was real and you were a judge there's nothing you can do about it,(maybe get yourself in trouble if you interfere).

It's legal and some get pleasure in that lifestyle.

Some of you aren't happy with anything in your own life style what ever that might be.

To each his or her own, leave them alone. The story covered a lot of ground the main thing Elisabeth was taken and used by some lowlifes and was forced.

Matt wanted his wife back and used great force to get her back.

While she was hospitalized Doc. Hendly found out why she was taken and other things about her.

The doctor learned she was happy before but, there were underlying undefined reason why she mentally could fail in the future.

He learned deep in her subconscious some of the reasons from her past which could why she was happy.

Those same reasons could cause Matt to lose her to another so Matt took it upon himself to learn to be her master if he wanted to stay married and happy with her.

Looks like the doctor was correct even with Matts uneasiness about the new lifestyle he learned to support his wife and give her what she needed but, didn't know to ask.

That's a life story!

If you want to compare stuff how about people not dogs:

For instance, If you had a very high paying job. You also had married been over thirty years and she given you two smarts children.

Your wife got sick and was dying. You did know when it was going to happen but, it was going to happen.

Would you put her into a nursing home or hospital and keep working or would you take care of her ourself. Keep her in her home and with all of the help your insurance company paid for and, they covered everything! (Very Good insurance coverage)

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Not a bad story line

It moved at glacial speed. Very British. Naturally the bad guys would be French. I thought it often droll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Fast moving, insightful, violent, emotional, thought provoking - beautifully written the pace never slackened.

Disturbing that there are such sick perverts out there who kidnap abuse & traffic people in this way

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 7 years ago
Pretty good!

There's a readership for the hero to have scads of friends who can do anything, and will drop everything to do it. Money's no object. After all LE is escapist fiction. I'd prefer it to be a little more down to earth. But whatever, I enjoyed it, 'twas a good yarn.

Chilley

sam456789sam456789almost 7 years ago
Very Well Done

Great story, and I agreed with another poster about liking the quick short chapters. I also appreciate the tactful explanation of the submissive lifestyle. Its certainly not for everyone, but for the folks who were literally born this way, it can be very rewarding for both participants, as I can attest from personal experience.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 7 years ago
Well done

It's a very strong storyline - powerful, contemporary, and emotional. The writing style was painfully slow at times, but nonetheless I couldn't stop reading. Regardless of how Beth's predicament arose, many would declare Matt a wimp for not pushing a scorched-earth revenge on her. Instead he's a man strong in his convictions; intelligent and patient enough to determine why and how it happened and who was (and wasn't) responsible; and secure enough in his marriage to use it to their mutual benefit. But there's something missing: did they initially plan to have children? How did Beth's trauma affect their family planning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MISTAKES,

WAS ENJOYING UP UNTIL THE POINT WHEN THEY COULD HAVE SAVED HER FROM BEING DOUBLE FUCKED, 4WELL TRAINED OPERATIVES AGAINST 2 WIMPS AND A LOONY WOMAN, ALSO WHEN DRUGGED IN THE CAFE ,BUT SHE WAS ALREADY GOING FOR 10 DAYS ? NOT JUST FOR A MEETING? DIDNT READ LAST 2 CHAPTERS, WELL WRITTEN GOOD PLOT WITH A LITTLE MORE THINKING COULD HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT,4****.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Great series

Great series very well done.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely dragged out.

The story could have been more powerfully told in no more than five chapters. I didn't like that Matt didn't AT LEAST drop kick the fucker in the nuts a couple of times before he carried his wife out the door.

I gave most chapters five stars but, overall, I'll give the story four.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Well you surprised me.

This was a great tale over all. M&S stories pretty much leave me cold and I can almost never finish one. You roped me in with the military intro and switched to the combo military/M&S. That kept me interested; basically looking for operational errors, I must admit. But the story after the rescue and intervention was a real turn on.

You managed to walk a fine line and avoid hard S&M. Congrats.

Can't say this is one of my "favorite" stories, but you have entered the list of favorite authors.

RobsoundRobsoundabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story, well written.

ilimitadoilimitadoabout 6 years ago
Holy Shit; WOW!

Well done long story! Well written in my opinion...suspenseful but yet mostly obvious where it was headed. You used the submissive [crap] effectively and well integrated into the story. Pretty far fetched...no almost unbelievably far fetched story...but I read it all and it was good. Pick nicer subjects in the future.

pumpop201pumpop201almost 6 years ago
Thanks.......

Thanks for a wonderful story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
I guess I’m going to be the asshole

Because I don’t see it, she’s another man’s submissive slut. She gets gangbanged, fucks who ever her master says and you stay married to her. Love has nothing to do with stupidity. Matt was a fucking idiot.

Bo47Bo47almost 6 years ago
Re: Huedogg2

Suppose your wife were abducted from the dark and deserted car park, stripped naked, beaten and gang raped before rescue, would she also be cast aside by her not very committed husband? If you were mugged in a dark street at which time your male equipment were so damage to require amputation, should she stand by her man, or go looking for another life partner? Think well on your response! I dare you to show your answers to these questions to your partner should you be so fortunate to attract one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor ending ,a slave submissive wife

This story died with this ending . Is he any better than those who abducted her and made her into this mindless sex toy. To be used and serve as your slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I came upon this series entirely by accident, but I am very glad I did! Well done!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Very very good.

The comments serve to reinforce my initial thought that you have to have at least a bit of intelligence to process, catalog and follow this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To Schwanze1...

So... Your heralded intelligence is needed to fully appreciate the story... And if we don't particularly like the story or agree with its content... We're just dimwitted morons... Ookkaayy... Full of yourself much??

On to the story... You lay out an enterprise that it would seem requires a detailed organization... And have it run by a guy... His sister... And igor... This master guy was truly a jack of all trades... Hypnotist... Computer genius... Psychiatrist... International investment specialist... Security hotshot... International spy with global contacts...

Point is... No one guy could set up and run an enterprise like this... And your story... You gloss over and leave out a slew of things... What happens to the villians... What happens to the other victims... You rush the entire ending...

But while the dom thing isn't really to my liking... And his maintaining the facade just seems like way more work than a relationship should be... It was decently written...

Jmo

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Very well done

After a second reading, it’s still quite good. There’s an awful lot involved regarding solid relationships, aside from the violent punishments involved. The story demonstrates those who abuse the lifestyle out of greed and cruelty; contrasted with Matt, where he applies dominant behavior out of love, acknowledging that Beth’s need to be dominated was part of her upbringing. Their life isn’t for everyone, certainly not for me, but it’s also not to be ridiculed, trivialized, or treated with disgust.

The key, I think, is that Beth doesn’t fear Matt’s punishments the way she feared those who conditioned and injured her. She trusts her husband completely and implicitly.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 5 years ago

Having read all your stories on SOL (and working my way through the stories here) I think that this is one of your best. It's purely your style, detailed, evocative, and with depth. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Wow!

Very impressive writing. Once I started reading the story I could not stop until I completed it. That would have also probably been true if it were a 300 page book. Thank you for sharing. Top marks.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 4 years ago
A GREAT STORY, WELL TOLD

I must admit that I am one of your readers who is regretting having come to the end of this story. You tell a good yarn and tell it well. I look forward to reading more of your work.

I'm not sure if you are still writing -- I'll go and have a look in your profile. If so, I'll send you through a few comments re 'style' via your feedback channel.

As an educator, I tend to steer clear of awarding anything over four stars. In this case, however, I have handed out a five-star assessment. It is clear that you know your subject matter.

Well done.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Only a 3 star here...

The story was well written, a bit long winded. I skipped a lot of the middle parts about the planning, the hypnotic trance bullshit, and the master/slave crap, getting her prepared to be submissive. That part was screwed up and unbelievable. It was too much and too long. Some parts could have been removed. Now, Matthew has to do things he's not comfortable with but in order to keep his stupid wife, Beth, happy, he's going to HAVE to beat her every now and then. The characters are ok but the premise is bad, being hypnotized by watching a slave/spanking porno, then a mysterious phone call with a key note word to hypnotized her, bullshit. But it kept me going , just to see how it ended. About as bad as I thought it would be.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

One of the classics of this genre

Scores an easy 5/5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous