All Comments on 'Cooling Off'

by sirajahmed10

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too Long

Very articulate and thoughtful. But too much build up,not enough pure action. Needs more dialogue too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mother son Incest is the best.

Very Erotically written, a wonderful build up. Needs more dialogue between mother and son, looking forward to more such stroies... loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Long story

Hey buddy, its a nice story. but too long. hope you are going to present us with your next story very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant!

The build up was outstanding and the lenthg just right. Havn't read any much better. Keep them coming. The Indian setting was just fantastic. Hard to keep from cumming right through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Narating

I have never read such a detaild and intelectually written sex story. Its a complete Novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Super and Erotic. Need more erotic dialogue.

Very nice story. But if it contains more sextual description and erotic dialogue between mom and son, the story will be very good. Also, require more action between them. Can you continue and take the incest relationship to furthur height. Expecting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fkin' Amazzin'...

Awesome story dude...keep it comin'...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Continue their relationship, More Romance

Very Lovely Story, can you continue, and make it more romantic, get them both married, have children,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good but wish more of mother-son

This is a very good story. I love all your stories because your stories contain not only sex but they also bring out emotions of the partners involved very well through the dialogs.

However, the story contains more of Satish and Anju. I wish there had been more scenes of Ajay and Anju than of Satish and Anju. For example, if you had added some bathroom actions between Ajay and Anju, then the story would have been much better. Still, it was a good story overall. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ARMPIT HAIR

Anju had lovely hairs in her armpit. She lifted her arms many times in the story. But you have failed to describe her armpit hairs and the sweet smell it emitted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent bro... I wish i have a mom like this to fuck........... Cheers...!!!!

i cum hard few times before reading the entire story.... slow build up and nicely written.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous

hey, siraj that was amazing. Please write some more what happen then after, how was her relation with her servent and son. Plz plz plz write something more in this story cooling off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

hi siraj im a great fan of urs u write amazing incest stories particularly with mother son great work write more i also share ur interest in women wearing saris and specially low hip i enjoy reading the description of a woman wearing a sari bec i believe it is the sexiest dress do continue ur good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hi siraj, its was just an amazing story. I want you to continue the story with a group sex that both servant and son fuck the anju.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a truly great story of hot motherfucking

Ajay is typical of boys all over the world, and very typical of Indian boys. He's had a big hard on for his mother for a long time, and don't think his mother hasn't noticed her boy hard in his pants. For Ajay, there's only one place for his big brown cock, and that's up his own mother's cunt. His mom loves her big strong lad to pieces, so Ajay sticks his big cock up the twat of all his boyish dreams, fucks his mother till she nearly faints, and unloads his heavy brown balls up the same twat he came out of. Boys everywhere are doing the same thing, and in India there are millions of boys who do it all the time. They and their moms know where their warm creamy semen belongs. Lucky motherfuckers.

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
new findings every reading

I am lover of this story for last eight years. Whenever I read I refounding new parts of progress and makes me come in pants. Plus it gives new fantasies of being a lady say I am anju and exploring new ways of sex with Satish the servant and also my own son Ajay and their cocks. Further ahead I visualize myself getting a DP from them. Siraj make this illustrated story. It will be one of the hottest.

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
मराठी नितंबराणी ममा अंजू

मी एक १८ वर्ष वयाचा व नितंबराणी म्हणून फेमस अंजूचा मुलगा. मग ममाच्या नितंबांनी मला घायाळ केले नाही तरच नवल.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this story of yours, gave you a 5 (*****). Bravissimo!

The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully written.

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing this story. Highly erotic as always, despite having little dialogue between characters. The teasing build up was fabulous. The golden shower play was an unexpected treat. Satish played his part in relieving her pain and unleashing her sexuality. Ultimately, Anju and Ajay make love. So nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Superb.. extremely erotic.. actually made me cum!!

sexkosamsex_1sexkosamsex_15 months ago

Best story.. too erotic.. keep going dear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersirajahmed10@sirajahmed10
775 Followers
I am an Indian who is trying to put his fantasies on the net for others to read and enjoy. I would love to recieve any feed backs from my readers and I assure them that I will reply back to their mails. In this I am also looking to make new friends too. Siraj