All Comments on 'Cora's Curiosity'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

He is going to stay with a murderer and a cheater. Smart guy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
A Cold Case Named Cora

It's a real conundrum . Do you rat on your lying, cheating , n___er-fucking b__ch or do you circle the wagons and do a wrong thing for the right reasons and protect your hitherto - now loving wife and future mother to your child who was getting blackmailed into submission for gang bangs.

Well I can see why the narrator chose as he did. Now when and if she cheats again , he can turn her in. The downside being Cora knows that same thing and has already gotten away with murder once. Kudos and my thanks to JPB who walked the readers on a tightrope and crossing the void successfully almost as anticlimactic as falling. The narrator won ...or did he ? Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typical JPB

Typical JPB story, and guess what, it's like a favorite recliner ! Even though I Don't enjoy every topic that JPB writes about, they are still better than 98 % of the stories on this site ! Just keep on keepin on Bob ! Now if only HDK, Pappa Toad, Oshaw , and Rehnquist would start posting some more stories to go along with QHML1 , Imhapless, Javamore, Cavori' ( some of the time ), and a few other new writers who are showing some potential , then I could probably overlook most of the drivel that finds its way to this site !

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
This Is A New Twist***

The black guy was not packing a 9 inch dick so she shot him dead because he was not good in the sack. But she told her husband he was going to blackmail her that's why shot shot him. Damn it's dangerous being black on literotica!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Pappatoad had seriouse eyes surgery and he could not use PC, but he could go on the street well.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

She cheated. The cunt cheated. The husband stayed. I wonder if she wasn't pregnant if he would've stayed. Trust is gone. oh well. Still a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, I am

Glad that you are writing again. This story left me feeling that it was missing something from your other works. Still, good work and thanks for the entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope the Angle of Death doesn't ' have a cold case file.

You might want to continue this story line. Say some jail bird talks about a white slut pulling a train at a friends house and he shows up dead days later. Would like to see more of you writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey, Bob

Thanks for the story ! Good to see you back. Enjoyed the tale.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Good Story

Have to admit that this lady was sort of disconnected and the husband was cold as ice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story makes no sense

She shoots the guy then, confesses to her husband to cheating and murder, in order to stop the guy from sending the tape to her husband. Why not just confess to the cheating.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This is a good story, but...

This is a good story, but I have to agree with one of the comments: She was ready to kill and not ready to confess her cheating to her husband? Wasn't simpler to confess? Or killing the lover was a way for her to get a hold on her husband? 3*

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
What a Way to Live

When you find yourself in a mess, the first thing you have to do is to ask yourself, "What role did I play in causing this problem for myself?" In this case, he married a slut. There is no such thing as a "reformed" slut. Once a slut always a slut. It is simply a matter of personality. She may have been raped the first time. She could have reported it, she could have gone on the offensive, instead she made a choice to jump into the world of recreational slut sex. People who enter that world have a vastly different view of sex than people who are monogamous and limit their sexual activity to a partner with whom they share an emotional bond. His problem was that his personality was not matched to hers. Both of them were deceiving themselves and each other regarding this condition. In the end, this fact is evident, and it is something that they both have to live with. It is a shitty way to spend the next 18-21 years as your child grows - locked in a stunted, fucked up relationship, with both of you waiting for her to cheat again or get arrested. An alternative would have been to turn her in, have her locked up and convicted, take the baby away from her when he was born and continue on without the burden of her as his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different Ending

Thought Cora had setup her husband for the murder and that there was a third guy who got her pregnant.

JusttooldJusttooldover 8 years ago
good

Nice story. Seems to be well thought out and I believe it could actually happen. Keep the stories coming you are one of my favorite authors.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 8 years ago
my thought

I think the guy should have dropped the dime on the whore. He would have gotten full custody of his child and been rid of the worthless filthy skank.

SKHPSKHPover 8 years ago
The murdered perp had a secret video camera...

I fully expected that the murder was recorded on tape and the police would find the camera and the fresh record in another search of the apartement.

And boom! ... Murderous Cora goes to prison and her protective husband as well.

But nevertheless: one of JPB's best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a good way to live your life

Fearing that any minute you could get arrested and sent to prison. He probably would have been better off telling the truth, sending Cora to prison and getting full custody of their kid and all the marital assets in the divorce. Interesting story. At the very least - thought provoking. What would YOU do in that situation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You can't make a housewife out of a hoe!

This story is proof of that.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
I've Said This Before

This story is another example of something I've commented on before, USUALLY stories where the wife had NO other experience.

My feelings are that what good can come from satisfying that curiosity? If it's NOT better, or even worse as we see here, the cheating and the risk entailed has been for nothing. But what if it WAS better? What if Adam was hung and was an

expert cocksman? What then? Are you going to leave your husband? Continue to cheat? Settle for less?

As I say, no good can come from this.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Much to think about

I think he is more of a man than I am. I would be living elsewhere. Kid or not. Not for me. Go find an fugly girl and live a full happy life. At least she will worship you and not some clown that hits a home run on married bimbos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent story.

It does put forth food for thought. However, I can never get over the commenters that treat a story like it's factual, and speculate on what would happen in the future to the characters. It's a story damn it! If JPB wants to write a second chapter, so be it. Otherwise, it doesn't matter what might or might not happen in future unless one of the commenters wants to ask JPB if they can write a sequel, and then does it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would be trust her?

I'm not talking about the cheating. I'm talking about trusting her enough to be able to sleep each night, next to her, knowing what she's capable of doing, especially when it appears she was able to get away with it? At what point does in sink in that he's the only one who knows the truth, the only one who could go to the police? At what point does it finally sink in that some night when he goes to sleep it may be the last time he goes to sleep?

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Don't upset this woman

Let's hope the husband never crosses her. She knows how to shoot and has killed once. She could do it again. Of course if she had just confessed to cheating her husband would have been obliged to offer some forgiveness because she was carrying his child. Then again if she had there would not have been this story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@Anonymous "Decent Story" Re: Commenters

I don't know why you put down readers who take the characters seriously.

That's a sign of a good story, that the writer creates characters and situations that readers care about and believe in.

It's when the readers DON'T give a shit is when you should worry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap

Crap says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sugna

it's a fucking story for christs sake.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Another 5* story from a master storyteller

Husband is left with a dilemma.

He now knows his wife is capable of cheating on him and is also capable of murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more racist crap from the king of shitty stories

whore cheats, kills a "average dick nigga" and gets away with it. Next time kill a couple of chinks and wetbacks.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Ahem

"Chinks" and "Wetbacks" do not have reputations as expert cocksmen. So it would not help the story at all to throw them in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Average dicked lives matter!!

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
@sbrooks103

You bring up something that always bothers me about this "thought" process to justify straying... from either party. As you say, do people not actually consider the results of their actions AT ALL!?

In the context of this story, either black dick is better than her husband's, or it's not.

In the case of better, she's now pregnant with a man's child who no-longer rocks her world above all others. Inevitably her relationship is changed and not for the better.

In the case of worse, she just risked the destruction of the only relationship that's mattered enough for her to settle down... for absolutely NOTHING!

The risk to reward of this "curiosity" scenario just doesn't make a damn bit of sense, which leaves me to conclude that people who use this excuse in real-life are either liars of mentally defective. In either case, they aren't worth the effort of forgiveness (child or not).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

Didn't find it believable . Husband is covering for a killer and if caught their child is left parentless . I presume he would go to jail also . Maybe for a shorter time.

One interesting point , I agree with other commentary, a sequel is a great idea . It would be insightful as to the thought process of JPB .

Who am I kidding, lol. It'll never happen.

Thank you for the story, JPB.

AMerryman

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
I read this on another site, but...

I'm leaving a comment here in as much as others will get to hear my opinion.

First, I'm loving it; husband gets pulled into wife's web of murder and deceit.

I gave it a five because it was god, but...

It would have been even better if somehow the wife had managed to lay the murder on her husband's jealousy, and he was telling the story from inside a jail cell doing twenty years while being some man's bitch, and wifey is on the outside, visiting regularly, but really enjoying her new found freedom. I could almost hear her, "Don't you fret honey. I'll be here the day you get out in 2035. Oh and yeah. They hired this new guy where I work and he's..., but I'm being careful. I make him use a condom every time. Love you sweetie...gotta go."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About as good as any other of your unfinished stories.

Kind of lame. Hubby kind of deserves whatever shit happens from marrying someone that stupid, and shallow.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Caught between a rock and a cheating slut of a wife.

This poor guy is caught between a rock (wanting to be with his kid) and a cheating slut of a wife. I have a problem with is his going back to sleeping with her so soon. Then too there is the problem of his having to constantly wonder if she is cheating on him for the rest of the time he stays with her. Is that something he can live with for the rest of his life? Having a cheating slut for a wife is something he will have to worry about constantly. Once a cheater always a cheater.

elling50elling50over 8 years ago
Stupid woman

She had to kill the guy so he could not blackmail her by treaten to disclose her infidelity. And the she has to disclose her infidelity to get an alibi from her husband. Would anyone be that stupid? And cheating is bad, but murder far worse. I would be more reluctant to stay with a woman capable of murder, than with a woman unable to resist her sexual curiosity. The last could be easily forgiven, even tolerated.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a very convoluted dilemma

he made his choice when she rejected his proposal of marriage and he talked her into it any way.

he did again when he said it boiled down to stay or go.

she broke her promise(s) to him in several ways and at multiple times.

they both (all 3 of them actually) now have to live with the doubt and uncertainty. the stress would be enough to destroy most relationships.

they have to ride the horns of the dilemma for the rest of their lives.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Flat

I thought this was rather flat and unbelievable.

There is no resolution to the story. The husband will always think of the wife as a murderous cheat. The wife will always know the husband no longer trusts her.

As someone said, it would have been better for the kid and husband if he had just turned her in. She could have plead it down based on her 'heightened emotional state'.

I think I would have hated the story going the way that carvohi and another suggested( I hate when the villain wins) but it would have been more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the usual for majority

UR tales

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks Bob

An interesting tale, flawed but interesting.

Carvohi of course you would love to turn the guy into more of a wimp than he already was cause that is what you do to all your male characters. Shouldn't you be working on finishing your stories instead of making your incipient comments about others?

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
good LW story gave you a 5

for content and effort. Eat it dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: vastiesmith,bonnietaylor2 or whatever name you go by today

Thank you for your comment. Very creative, indeed. Can you come up with something more original next time?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@ the last anon.

re: re: vastiesmith,bonnietaylor2 or whatever name you go by today

That 'person' obviously pastes the same comment to every story it comments on.

I have seen it insult "annony" when there were no other comments to the story by an anonymous commentor.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
At last

a BMWF story that ends differently from all the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave you 1*

I gave you 1* for this piece of shit.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
One of your worst!

I gave you One Star, only because that is as low as the scoring allows!!!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Thanks for the effort. No resolution makes for a very un satisfying storyline.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

Although she wisely (if fatally!) didn't fall into the trap, AGAIN the idea that in order to not have her husband learn about ONE incident of cheating she's going to do gang bangs!

As to the possibility of failing on the project,since it was dumped on her, any good faith effort on her part would actually look GOOD on her record, successful or not!

I was worried when her work hours got longer, that's often a cover for cheating!

If the cops found out, wouldn't they wonder why they got tested for STD's?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty good change of style

Never mind the 1 star misers, at least this story had an ending

Bullfrog

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
DAMOCLES MAKES HIS ENTRY INTO LIT

something we all have in our lives in one form or another, TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
Liked the story ok but..

Why would she murder the asshole instead of just confessing to her husband and calling the police herself to charge him with blackmail?

She is an unsympathetic stupid cheating bitch of a character and I don't think much of her husband for staying with her after the heat was off.

terry6491terry6491over 7 years ago

what no decent CSI in Mich. 3 days and can't tell when he died. Las Vegas is rolling over in laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What a stooge! To help his cheating wife get away with murder. I would of turned her ass in as-soon-as she told me, and then filed for divorce ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* cuckold faggot

hope she shares a dose of aids with him !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I gave this 5 stars

Just because of all the intricacies and "what ifs" related to the murder and future that the husband was able to think up.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Why is he surprised that the slut he married stepped out on him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck story

This moron postest his cuck shit again in LW

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago

Second story of yours I've read tonight. I gave it a 5. Thanks for the read. cd

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

She shot the bastard, but that didn't save this one. At least he won't need a DNA test if it's a little bastard.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Loved the story, JB. They are always a great read.

Thank you for sharing.

My take: the husband REALLY should start closely watching Cora's activities. Pretty soon there will be "another" item that she didn't try when younger, and the cheating will happen again. Ah well, maybe the guy is ok with that possibility. As long as she doesn't need help to get out of a jam, she'll never tell her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
watch your mouth

he better watch his back and his mouth , she might kill him too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
some good and some bad

I liked in the very beginning how she tells him that she was the huge ganging queen and he will run into guys that did her and they should not be together. I have no idea why he would have even wanted to touch such a slut but then he marries her. Then she so easily confuses to the cheating and the murder. Who is this woman? And another good thing is how he brings up that since amos was no hung lover what is stopping her from sampling other blacks until she feels she got a good enough sample to asses them as lovers?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
I don't like "crime" stories but this was good

I generally dislike stories where people get away with criminal actions. More than that, Amos' mother was a victim also and she should have at least known how and why her son died.

I did not think that Cora's character was sufficiently developed, but was better than other stories in LW.

But, all this to one side, this was a good and original story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Just another thought on the "better sex" scenario. Let's say she DOES find a guy that gives her better sex, and other things are good enough for her to leave her husband for the new guy. How does she know there isn't ANOTHER guy out there who's even better!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Late Thought - Didn't the cops check her for gunshot residue?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Cora will be the mistake that keeps on giving.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Well

She can't leave him now as he is her alibi for the shooting even though I applaud her for her actions guys like that need to be put down they are evil.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Not sure why he gave her the alibi, clearly the curiosity that killed Amos wasn’t satisfied, when it surfaces again she’ll be compelled to satisfy it.

Don’t hold out a great deal of hope for hubby’s chances of survival if she finds something better, I mean she’s already killed once, they say it gets easier after the first time.

Supporting her just might come back to bite him in the ass.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"He said that he had friends who liked white pussy and that he was going to share me with them and that I was going to learn to love threesomes, foursomes and gangbangs." - So, rather than have her find out about ONE incident of cheating, she's going to do far worse? And of COURSE blackmailers are honorable, that when he tires of her, or whatever, he won't give her husband the tape(s) anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such an idiot that hubby is

He had just to go to police and send the slut of a wife to the prison.

In this case he gets easy:

1) Divorce without any significant problems

2) Custody rights for the child

3) Happy life without whore.

4) Placid conscience

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

She's a killer. I'd sleep with one eye open. Still, it was different and that made it interesting.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Strange story, not bad but rather anti-climactic. I would complete it as having hubby as the fall guy for the murder, that would have been funnier. But what about evidence in "Amos" house? You gotta be foolish to believe "Cora" would be able to eliminate all the traces as if she could even remember everything she touched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only a simp is dumb enough to marry the town slut or campus gangbang queen.

Once she confessed to cheating he knew he would never trust her.

Knowing she cheated and helping her get away with murder makes him a cuckold and a dumbass.

Typical JPB story.. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A slightly different and original take of the cheating wife theme that starts well but doesn't really provide the twist and turns in the plot or the fluctuating tensions between the two main characters that would make it really interesting.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I immediately thought of how Cora would respond when her erstwhile-lover told her that she would get to love threesomes, foursomes and gangbangs... "Are you threatening me with a good time?"

This is a very serious story, lots to think about, lots of angles to worry about.

For instance, after finding out she killed a man, well, now she is a cheater and a killer.

Holy crap, how do you live with that?

Our hero found the best way forward he could imagine, together, to take care of the child, while acknowledging to himself, and telling her, that things were now very different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS