All Comments on 'Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 01'

by justbobkc

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Hitting all the tried and true stomach roiling cliches

Strictly formula so far. We'll see what 2nd installment varies from well worn corporate mercenary mistress path.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
So much for the unspoken rules

All I can say is that this is the same as so many other stories. She cheats on her husband with his bosses without his prior knowledge or approval, she humiliates him in front of his friends and co workers, she engages in acts that she never let her husband do and then she sends her friend over to comfort him?

Rather than seeing a divorce lawyer and suing his company for all sorts of sexual harassment suit, he decides to see how things go with Susan or Elaine or whatever the whores name is. That's the worst part. He just finds out that his wife is prostituting herself and that she is currently cheating on him with the executives and he figures he's going to have sex with the friend? No outrage? No anger, just mild acceptance? I don't expect him to go all Rambo on his boss, but I would hope that he would show more emotion at her betrayal.

And if she got a 40K commission, how exactly are they hurting for cash? That makes no sense. And if he gets a promotion, is that how everyone is promoted? Not by merit or by action but by whoring the wife out? And it's all just rumours? So how can it be rumours if everyone knows that she's cheating on him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So let's see

This is basically a company that uses the wives of employees as cum dumps. Right. There are so many of those. They all stay in business three minutes and then the lawsuits begin. This is just ridiculous. You should stop this embarrassing foolishness.

bayernhoerlbayernhoerlover 8 years ago
Ein krankhaft perverser Author!!

Wie kaputt muss dieser Author in seinem Geist sein?! Krankhaft seine EInstellungen, selbst in der Fiktion!!! Nutten als Ehefrauen, die sich prostituieren um Vorteile zu erlangen und cuckold Ehemänner, die als wimps ihr Leben fristen!!! Diese krankhaft perverse Fantasie des Authors nimmt beängstigende Formen an, da man davon ausgehen muss, dass er selbst sich in dieser Position sieht oder sehen möchte!!!!

Eine Geschichte, die es völlig an realistischen Handlungen fehlen lässt, die keinerlei Spannungsbogen enthält und die auch vom Schreibstil her sehr billig auftritt!!! Die Vortsetzung sollte sich der möchtegern Author sich und vor allem den Lesern ersparen. Minus5*

user110user110over 8 years ago
what i dont undertand is

why you (or any author) would start posting a story you havent finished. i guess you havent seen the THOUSANDS of unfinished stories that half-asses have polluted this site with?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I don't know where this is going, but I agree with all that @Whackdoodle said...

I don't know where this is going, but I agree with all that @Whackdoodle said...The most important issues are: 1st - she scores 40,000 with one fuck and they have money issues? 2nd - Not even one husband sued this marvellous company? Just for a promotion? Suing would give them a lot more than a promotion and one sue would be followed by others and this company would be bankrupt in a few months...Let's see where this story is going, how this husband will react to all this...For now is a low 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
show some guts

and come right out as much as i hate matt moreau at least you know what he is writing about, you hide it in money issues and garbage but the result is the same.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
A Mess

In the first place who is telling the fucking story, you, him or his wife's friend? In the second place how the hell does Susan know what is happening with the boss and his mates. Or are you now narrating? In the third place, why would anyone live with a lying whore? This is the basis of a solid marriage? He pimps her out and lives off the proceeds? Good luck selling that heap of dung.

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 8 years ago
As If.

Sounds like this story is headed to the full blown "cuckold" side of L.W. with the revelations from his wife's co worker. And of course the "friend" that helped turn wifey into a whore, and sent over to distract her husband while she's fucking her way through his company exects. There may be men in corporate America that will look the other way when the wife decides to "help" him out. But, the way this story is headed, is what I would say is WAY over the top. Why would Elaine bring all of this out at this time? Considering she has been successful in keeping Bob in the dark for so long? Has she gotten greedy or just totally bored with her hubby. Lets see where this goes, in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He just found out his wife is a whore and prostitues herself for commissions etc.

Now this story is weird , why is Susan over there spilling the beans, then it goes in the third person how Elaine is enjoying her sexual whoring adventure , all for pleasure and bobs advancement. Pretty sick story if you ask me! Now how can he accept his wife back , that would make him worse than a cockhold. She is pimping herself out .so if he does not get some kind of revenge and divorce his slut wife. This writer story belongs in the trash folder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What an original plot, . . .

a woman trading sex for money, promotion, status, etc., etc.

This marriage must be really shallow and tepid and distant. No woman that much of a cruel selfish whore can hide her true personality and character from a discerning spouse. So there's not much marriage here anyway, to lose or save. So who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start

I like where this is going, ignore the haters and please publish the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

Needs some editing work. When you write in a foreign language, english in your case. You should use one of the editors that volunteer their services.

Another problem is the unnecessary and unnatural break. At 2 pages this wasn't very long. It also left this chapter without a conclusion. This was a poor decision that an editor would have kept you from making.

Finally the writing was sloppy, muddled. Different character's thoughts and actions not delineated cleanly.

I'm not going to comment about the plot. I know there's a story there somewhere. The husband is angry about Susan or his wife or something else.

Gave you 2*s,justbobkc.

One final note. I thought you worked for IBM and your wife's name was Lynn??

AMerryman

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 8 years ago
Mixed . . .

. . . bag as far as first chapters go. Some well written parts, some parts a bit difficult to read. It's hard to imagine what impact flying off to New York with the big wigs would do to a marriage where hubby isn't really on board with Wifey fucking around. If Hubby says I am out of here what happens to the promotion? I'll wait on chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mundane and predictable.

Really needs some editing and while I understand most original ideas have been used up, this was just boilerplate. The sex was neither erotic or sexy and the husbands reactions make him out to be none to bright. Not good, Not good at all.

1jbm1jbmover 8 years ago
Hot story

I enjoyed the story, got hot and horny.

Look forward to the next chapter

Thanks

joe

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Got confusing

All the names, and initials, and nicknames, just became a whirl and not hot. Had a decent buildup of tension, but the second page lost it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Divorce

Instant divorce. Custody of their daughter. Legal action against the company ....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
divorce

and sue

justbobkcjustbobkcover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks again.

To everyone reading this story and especially those posting comments and feedback. And especially those few who have favorited this story and/or me as an author.

Just a few quick notes. This IS a purely fictional story with every name and character just made up. Parts are based on some real life experiences. As those who have read some of my real autobiographical chapters posted here know, I did use to work for IBM and IBM used to do these every five year family dinners. And the very first one my wife and I attended about 1970, did indeed have some wives show up dressed almost as I describe here. But no rumors of "reward for play" cuckold sex ever happened, that I know of personally. OTOH, i did know some real strictly private swinger lifestyle people who worked for IBM at different locations and was even invited to attend a few parties - way back when. I never did and sort of wish I had now just for real life background info for this new hobby. Writing.

Also the "howling woman" character is based on my very first honeymoon experience. We were in a moderately expensive motel/hotel room for 3 days - and the very first night in the room next to us was a woman doing exactly that. Very loud and weird sounding but also exciting to my new young bride and I. Maybe it was some kind of joke or prank by the hotel staff? All I know is what we heard. ;-)

Chapter 2 will be live tomorrow.

Chapter 3 I have already submitted and should be live in another day or 2.

I'll see how those are received and I AM considering involving an editor at some point. I keep rereading my own writings and some of the posted questions and criticisms I can see and others I don't. In particular - I thought I was pretty clear Elaine's really big $40,000 commission pay day all went to purchasing for cash her new Infiniti car. Maybe I should have really bolded that part???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In Chapter 2

You are going to shit all over the women and the corporation, right? ... You are a real man aren't you? I mean if Bob doesn't get a real wife after he gets rid of the trash and owns the company... then get a new user name and let this crap dry on the line.

Oh yeah! Why did she hate her husband enough to marry him?

cap5356cap5356over 8 years ago
hoping for chapter 2 soon

this story has an interesting story line to it. they go the party knowing that the after party is just an orgy if asked to go. no husbands allowed. when he sees her dressed the way she is he should of figured it out that she was hoping to be invited to it. looks like neither one of them really know the other as he thinks everything is ok up to the party but she went there for the after party. be interesting to see how they both handle what happens when she doesn't come home the next day but lands up going to new york for a sex vacation without even asking him or telling him about it. keep writing

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
Husband, Pimp, Weasel

Love comes in many forms, but this isn't one.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
promotion ???

To owner of the devastated remains of the bankrupted company?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
married to an actual work for money whore, death becomes her, IR belongs in IR

1* part two needs to describe how she slowly dies of AIDS and other complications while he sues the company for such acts

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
CONFUSED

You really need to organize your thoughts better. Decide just who is telling the story and stick to it. Will be checking of next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pick a POV

First Bob's the narrator, then he seems to be recounting things that happened when he wasn't there, then it's in third person, then it's back to 1st and I think ends in 3rd. PICK ONE!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Agree With Previous Anonymous

Do you have any idea how hard it was to keep up with your story as you skipped around from first person to third person? And there was that huge section where Bob was disclosing information about Elaine's infidelity that netted her the Infinity that she bought for herself. Maybe Susan should have given Bob all of that information. First person or third person...but not both. I hope Elaine loses everything...her husband, her marriage, her daughter, her job, her reputation...everything, because it isn't 'just sex'...it is the very fabric that holds families and lives together. I hope it gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

Shit for as far as the eyes can see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story!

However, it was actually hard to follow because of the jumping from first to third tense and other structural issues with the writing. You might want to run the future stories by someone that is impartial and get some good editing help. You have talent and creativity: it is just a matter of making it more understandable for the reader.

That said, the whole “wife whoring herself out to help her husband get a raise and promotion” theme was well done and very hot! Let´s face it fellows, women – even our nice shy wives - are turned on by powerful, influential men. In fact, they wet their panties when those types hit on them. The moment the wife dressed super sexy for the dinner, both she and the husband knew what was ahead for the night. Also, she did not hide it when she got the “invitation”.

However, her hiding the fact that she was fucking real estate clients for commissions was straight out cheating. Both my wife and I enjoyed this story because it was so, so slutty. Nevertheless, we prefer cuckold stories that are based on honesty. My wife has fucked higher ups in my company and also fucked clients in her own company to bring in the business. Though, those were with my prior knowledge and buy in. Basically, she always fucks me better when she has been selling her pussy to others!

Well, we can´t wait for the next chapter in New York…keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dam jump

Dam to much jumping around there bro no direction in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very poor, very confused

Frequent change of voice, too confused to follow. Not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

VERY confusing!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Written by Author on LSD?

This is the result of writing six stories and then putting the pages into a Waring Blender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really

She has a nice 'wrack'??

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
This woman is from Mars

The gradual destruction of the moral masses is nicely illustrated here. Does Elaine want Susan to tell all this, or to just seduce him.

I really loved the Waring blender comment and agree that it is someone's fantasy but I can not figure out wether it is a woman's fantasy or the big boss's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sick

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DAMN

Wow, husband (more than likely EX-Husband) must have been one clueless bastard. Or she was damn good at hiding her "exploits". Just another sad story about a stupid woman who wanted it all no matter what the cost with a simple husband at home thinking that he had a faithful and loving wife.

I hope that when the shock of all of this wears off, he begins to start to put his affairs in order; after all he does have a child to think of. Especially after finding out what a whore his wife has become. Damn what a bunch of shit this whole deal is and to send her "partner in whoredom" over to try and comfort him and smooth things out. The damn woman must be completely delusional.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Ugh!

“also giving him a great view down her dress” – From the description, it doesn’t seem that “looking down” her dress would be much of an issue!

“I might be a tad late so don't wait up.” – Such bullshit! If the “rumors aren’t true”, than why shouldn’t the husbands attend as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
POV skips around wildly

I had a terrible time trying to follow the Point of View. If you're not going to stay consistent, and want to swap between first and third person, at least use visual breaks to make it clear. Better yet, identify whose POV it is.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Wha?

"I've been invited to the after party tonight. Sam explained it all. It's not what you think, the rumors, you know. It's just more drinking and some dancing, a chance for the execs to finally really unwind and relax. I might be a tad late so don't wait up. I'll get home just fine. Now, don't worry. I love you and only you. This is going to be so great for you and for us. You'll see."

How about, "No way you stupid slut! Leave now, and don't bother to come home!"

Of course, she was already a whore so the marriage was already dead and rotting for the past two years. Let's hurry the divorce along please.

darkhammerlovedarkhammerloveover 8 years ago
Thanks for the story

It was decent. Reasonably well-written, and it hint quite a few of my kinks. Also a good length, 2-3 pages is my personal sweet spot with these stories.

Don't listen to the trolls with the ridiculous comments who don't seem to know the difference between cheesy (in a good way) erotica and reality.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Another Thought

If the company is handing out promotions based on the wives' sexual performance rather than the husbands' JOB performance, how long before the company goes down the tubes?

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hello again

Just wanted to point out that I rewrote this in the Ch. 01 Alternate as primarily a re-edit to address some of the confusing POV issues and also just a little better plotting on the whole "private after party" aspects.

But the rewrite really has a much lower reader score than the original.

That's interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

Normally I give cuck stories 1. Gave a 3 because it's well written except for the confusing pov stuff...

"Now, don't worry. I love you and only you."

Why do cheating sluts always say that, as if it mattered? And if hubby was fucking his younger hotter secretary wifey would by that line right? No wifey wouldn't like itv at all. Hopefully hubby grows a pair, and fucks lots of other women at her company party and leave with a hotter woman... "I love only you honey, but this babe is so smoking hot ... Well she'll be a much better fuck than you. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! His wife is a whore and he is so idiotic to go with that way!!! You are a faggot or an idiot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF?

So totally formulaic and unbelievable it's mildly interesting for about the first few paragraphs. I certainly won't be reading the rest - cuck husbands are not my bag.

Sorry, although it's reasonably well written I just couldn't get into it because the husband (who should be the hero and remain chaste for the sake of his daughter) appears to be just as much of a scumbag that his wife is, and is so useless and accepting of her behaviour that he is beyond redemption.

If I was the husband, I would have barged into the "special party" with video camera running to record what a bunch of bastards the company execs are, and then post the results to media outlets detailing the vice and corruption that they engaged in. And I would sue their asses off before the company stock took a huge nosedive.

The wife would be history as well - no way back from that sort of betrayal. And who wants a wife who places money above all else?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!

That author has all the necessary attribute to be a cuckold/wimp!! I hope his lifestyle is funny!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The

writer's mind is so dysfunctional that he can't remember he started the story with the first person's perspective and then it's third person suddenly. And he "knows" what happened in his absence. How could he describe whats going on in Susan's mind?

Being cuck or wimp is one thing. I mean many writers like their stories that way. I'm not against their liking but they should have some presence of mind to remember the sequence of the story.

This is just a crap. Totally waste of time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Twofer

Boring AND disgusting. Think I'll skip to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, let's see

Bob, in addition to being a longtime cuckold, is a fucking douche. Why would he even allow his wife to go to the After Party if he wasn't such an cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Before you start reading this, be aware that this story is about the narrator's descent to mental illness, and not in the fun literary descent to madness style either.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Um, no. No, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely inane drivel. Badly written inane drivel, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it. Her eyes always light up when she sees a story about a wife ‘helping’ her husband climb the corporate ladder. My company had annual parties that were similar to the ones in your story. So, my wife really identified with the wife in your story. She’s spread her legs a couple of times to get me a promotion! Several sections of your story just jumped out at us, for example:

* “…about 1000 pairs of eyes in that room were staring at me and my…luscious wife being monopolized …by "Sam".

OMG! That says it all, we have been in that exact same situation. My wife was thrilled to have made the cut and been invited to the ‘after party’. But it was difficult for me.

* “And with everyone…starting to exit the ballroom doors at the rear - Elaine and a few other beautiful and very sexy looking women were kind of herded into the whole entourage and they all left via a side door near the front.”

OMG! That is a powerful description. My wife was also in a ‘herd’ of beautiful wives that left by a side door with management!

* “I noticed a few other now "single" guys like me - but we didn't look each other in the eyes. Just turned and walked out in the general crowd.”

OMG! That describes it perfectly. We husbands really didn’t feel like talking to each other about what was going down!

We loved your story, there is nothing as sexy as a wife who will whore herself out to make a real estate sale or to help advance her husband’s career. That’s teamwork!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story - very erotic. Good description of the action. POV issue was problematic but manageable. Looking forward to next chapters. Ignore the trolls

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope, bunch of crap...........

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Needed to write about the divorce before ending. Cheating bitches!

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous