All Comments on 'Corrupting the Babysitter'

by darktigerroar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely fucking sucking hot

Loved it, would just love to be involved in a situation like this. More and more like this and soon please, cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

RileyRomanovaRileyRomanovaabout 6 years ago
Sexy and adorable

The delicious pacing makes every new advance in this seduction feel sensuous and satisfying. The married couple's anxieties, which match those of their pupil, help make this trio relatable as well as likeable. Even the little humorous touches, like the anatomy quiz that conveniently helps get the conversation started, are slipped in with a quiet finesse. Overall there's just a delightful lightness of touch that makes this story very sexy and adorable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

This story needs a sequel ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Found the small inconsistencies distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was good definitely needs a sequel

cristiangs07cristiangs07almost 2 years ago

4 stars only because I feel they were rushed too much. Clearly she means much more to them than just a girl to be corrupted, I'd like to see a sequel where those feelings come out and they finally take her into their home for good, they're probably going to treat her much better than her own family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarktigerroar@darktigerroar
Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. I'm not a professional writer but I try to improve daily. I typically write to get my fantasies out of my head. Some things I have done, others I want to. Life is pretty busy so writing provides an escape. My stories usually co...