Corrupting the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey! Are you here?" Nathan shouted as he walked the corridor.

"I'm here!" Daniela's voice was muffled through their baby's room door.

Nathan released Andie. "Wait here. I'll be back."

Andie nodded and looked away.

Nathan entered his room and found his wife tucking their son into his crib. "How is Tyler?" He walked over and kissed his forehead as he slept.

Daniela slid her arms around her hubby. "He's doing beautifully, my love. How did things go with our babysitter?"

Nathan pressed his lips to Daniela's. "Our babysitter isn't as innocent as we think like you said. She's been checking me out thinking I wouldn't notice. I asked her what she likes to do with people she likes and she admitted to kissing them."

Daniela was giggly. "Hehe, maybe we should have a 'talk' with her?"

Nathan took her hand. "Maybe we should!"

The couple stepped into the hall. Andie hadn't moved a bit and was still looking blue. She had one hand upon the other in front of her and rocked on her heels.

Daniela led her by the lower back. "Come with us." The trio walked into the couple's bedroom. "Get on the bed, Andie."

She dropped to it, slumped, and stuck both hands together between her legs. "Am I in trouble?"

Daniela squeezed next to Andie and took her hand. "No, but I'm wondering if there's something you want to say."

"Is there supposed to be?"

"Nathan told me what you said. If you want to kiss him, do it."

Andie's face scrambled with confusion. "I don't understand. That's your husband."

Nathan nestled into other side. "Listen, we love you. We also know what you want and we want it, too."

Andie couldn't do anything. When she was speechless for almost half a minute, Daniela put her babysitter's hand on Nathan's cock. To no one's surprise, she jerked it away but Daniela mashed her hand down and rubbed it around.

"You like that, don't you?" Daniela whispered.

Nathan was semi-hard before she touched him but he was a stone when her hand landed on him.

"I know I like it," he said.

Daniela kept her hand firmly on Andie's. "Of course you do. I was talking to Andie."

The young woman was too busy focusing on what Daniela was guiding her to do. Nathan's manhood created a noticeable bulge.

Andie asked, "Is this okay?"

"It's fine, sweetheart." Daniela moved Andie's hand slower over Nathan's crotch and he was so stiff, it hurt. She spoke softly into Andie's ear. "Do you feel how hard he is? It's because of you."

"Mmhmm." Andie looked like she was conflicted but she didn't resist.

Daniela squeezed her hand causing Andie's to do the same. Nathan tossed his head back and let out a sigh. Charges of arousal were set off in his cock and legs.

She had Andie massaging Nathan gradually faster. He was using all he had to fight against cumming in his pants. When Daniela lifted her hand from Andie's, she played with his hardness and squeezed its head on her own but she stopped.

Andie said, "I don't know if I should do this. My parents..."

Daniela, with a pair of fingers on Andie's chin, turned it to face her and said sternly, "You are a woman now! It's your choice."

Nathan moved Andie's hair away from her neck and kissed it beneath her ear. He kissed a line to the front of her neck and down to her shirt's neckline. He moved his hand in sweeps over her leg and pressed his lips to her cheeks, edging closer to her mouth. Daniela was lightly brushing her fingers over Andie's other cheek and gazed at her. Andie was unable to stop her quivers and Nathan felt them while kissing her face. She was in either fear, anxious anticipation, or both. Daniela closed her eyes and eased her lips near Andie's but halted halfway. Andie was panting but Daniela resumed the approach and she kissed her! Andie didn't pucker at first but Daniela's persistence of adding another few soft kisses had her reciprocating. Andie's tremors and grunts of resistance turned tranquil and Daniela planted another soft kiss on her followed by a lingering one. Andie released a couple of soft moans.

Daniela ran her fingers through the sitter's hair. "What did you think about that, Andie?"

She was looking at her core and her chest was rising and falling rapidly. "I liked it...I think."

Nathan angled her head towards him. "What do you think about this?" He dove into her lips. They had the flavor of strawberry ice cream and were like silk. He kissed her for a few long seconds then watched her. She was wide-eyed and struggling to smile through her nerves though she flashed a brief one. She was hesitant to return the affection but Nathan would not be discouraged. He pushed her shirt up, kneaded her small tits, and slipped a finger inside the fabric to tease her flesh. He kissed her another five times. His wife drew her dress to her hips exposing her black panties and laid Andie's hand on them. She was showing the young woman how to move her fingers in slow rubs up to the top of her panties and down over her womanhood. Daniela pressed Andie's hand onto her and she was massaging with more intensity.

The couple left Andie alone again. Her hand was clutching her heart and she was gasping. She wasn't in any hurry to take off but appeared to be trying to figure out what to do with how good they were making her feel.

Daniela had her by the palm and traced her arm using her fingertips. "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not sure. It was nice but I..."

That was enough for Nathan to slide an arm behind Andie and start kissing her again. She didn't pucker her lips for the first few tries but it wasn't long before she was kissing him back each time his lips went after hers. His wife slipped her hand between her legs and played with her pussy through her pants. Andie softly cried into the kiss. Nathan laid Andie's hand on his cock and she needed no direction to grab and knead it. He was moaning into the kiss now and sneaked his fingers under her shirt to play with her tiny tits.

Daniela tugged at her shirt to get it overhead and the interruption in their kiss left a cold void but Nathan reattached his lips to Andie's as soon as he could. They were kissing so passionately their warm breaths were loud as were the smacks their lips made when they came together. Nathan was surprised she had such sensuality in her and he wanted to see what other secrets she held.

They had to stop when Daniela unhooked her white bra and pulled the straps off her shoulders but Andie folded her arms over them.

"Wait! They're little!" Andie complained of her breasts.

Nathan tugged at her arms. "No, sweetheart. They're beautiful."

Daniela nodded and pulled on her arm as well. "Yes, they're very lovely."

Andie's tension melted away and her arms fell allowing Daniela to take her bra away.

Her breasts had brownish peach areolas and their nipples were swollen and the same color but darker. They were cute and petite like the babysitter and Nathan fed nearly an entire tit into his mouth while his wife took in the other. They sucked her flesh and spun their tongues over the stiffened nipples.

"Ohhh...yeah..." Andie cried as she was playing with Nathan's cock and massaging Daniela's pussy through her panties.

Nathan clamped his lips to her nipple and licked and pulled at it. He whirled his tongue around her areola and flicked the nipple. His wife was bobbing her head with her nipple between her lips then whipped her tongue on it feverously.

Daniela took the young woman into a kiss and they were toying with each other's tongues.

Nathan loosened Andie's belt, unbuttoned her pants, and lowered her zipper. He slipped into her jeans and slid his fingers over her sex. There was heat inside her pants and her panties were wet. He pressed into her clit and moved his fingertips in fast but short motions.

Andie moaned and he had to release his cock from its confines. He jerked himself but kept attention on her clit. Daniela gave Nathan some company in the babysitter's pants and both were fiddling about over her pussy.

Andie's eyes flickered and she was wiggling her legs.

Nathan whispered, "Stand up. I want to taste your pussy."

Andie said, "Okay."

The couple took their hands out of her pants. She pondered his request but stood and Nathan spun her hips so she was facing him. He ripped her jeans down and his wife lowered her panties. Nathan lifted her ankles to get her clothes off. Andie watched with intrigue like it was a movie though she was the star.

Nathan was looking at Andie's cocoa brown patch as he kneaded her small ass that fit in both hands. It was like squeezing marshmallows. Her skin was a thing of perfection and free of blemishes. Nathan pulled her in and feasted on her sex. He twirled her tongue around her folds before sweeping her pussy with quick licks. Daniela was pressing her lips alongside her legs. She rose and licked one of her nipples and suckled on it.

"Oh, wow..." Andie whispered.

Nathan was sliding his tongue up and down her pussy then back to her clit where he clamped his lips on it. He slid a finger inside her moist opening. He rotated it around and sucked harder on her swollen pea. Andie's legs were failing and she wouldn't have been able to stand if not for Daniela holding her and sucking her tits.

Daniela tapped her hubby on the arm. "How is she?"

Nathan was licking her pussy but came away from her patch. "She tastes like a berry."

"I'll have to get me a little taste but for now, it's time for you to get some pleasure."

"Mmm, okay, baby." Nathan laid back and threw his arms aside. Daniela unbuckled his belt, undid his button and zipper, and wiggled his slacks to his ankles.

"Come on, Andie," Daniela commanded as she was pulling down his boxers, "you're going to learn how to handle a cock."

"Yes, ma'am." Andie could hardly be heard but Daniela assumed her agreement.

Nathan had the shakes waiting for the women to "handle" him. His manhood was standing straight and pre-cum was leaking from it.

Daniela wrapped her hand around his manhood and traveled his shaft to the head, using his pre-cum as lube, and went to the bottom. "You like that, baby?"

Nathan answered with a shake of the head and mouthed, "Yes!"

Daniela slapped Andie's knee. "Don't be scared. Come here." Andie dropped to the floor with intimidation in her eyes. "Take it. Play with it."

Nathan couldn't wait for Andie's creamy hands to touch him. He had to wait for her to get over her anxiety but when she did, he was about to squirt.

Andie was jerking him but she was doing it like she was afraid to do it. "This way?"

Nathan was reveling in her touching him but Daniela took his cock back.

"No, you can't act like he's going to break." Daniela clutched his erection and jerked him fast then was twisting her hand around it as it went along his shaft. "You can go quick but mix it up by doing it slow or keep a rhythm. Try it again."

Nathan was holding back cumming but it was nothing short of exhilarating having Daniela use him as a teaching tool.

Andie snaked her hand around his cock and jacked him rapidly until his sex fluid was pumping through his manhood. He was thrashing about and was rushing to a cum when Andie eased her jerking and went slower but he was teetering on the edge.

"Is this better?" Andie asked.

Daniela hugged her from the side. "Yes, good girl. He's about to cum but we don't want him to do that yet."

Andie kept stroking him but in agonizingly slow travels over him. "Okay, but how do you know he's about to orgasm?"

His wife took him and opened her mouth over his head while holding him at the base. "When you're with someone a long time, you can tell..."

She closed her lips onto his manhood above where her hand covered his cock. She dragged her lips along his cock to the head where she whipped her tongue on it then took him in again. She sucked him with her hand riding up his shaft. Andie was observing like a student hungry for education.

"Can I do it again?" she asked. Nathan quivered from Andie asking to play with his cock.

Daniela pulled it out and said, "Okay. Your turn, sweetie."

Andie went right to sucking him and his wife was playing with his balls. Andie was gentler than Nathan's other half but the feel of her hands made up for it. She took in a little more than his length and licked it to the head. Daniela joined her tongue to the party and licked up and down one side while Andie dragged hers along the other.

Nathan patted the sofa as if to submit to the pleasure. "Ohhh, that feels so good!"

Andie sucked him again and Daniela slithered up to her hubby and kissed him.

Daniela said, "How is she doing?"

"I'm ready to fuck her."

"Yes, but let's get you undressed..." Daniela slipped his suit jacket off followed by his shirt and T-shirt. She dug her fingertips into his carved chest and smiled. "You're a sexy thing, baby. Andie has no idea how lucky she is."

Nathan scooted forward and Andie took him out. He slid off his boxers and pants. Andie was sitting on her heels and looking up as to ask what she was to do next.

Nathan scooped Andie into his arms and fell to their king-sized mattress. His wife positioned their sitter in the center.

Andi pleaded, "Please don't hurt me. You're kinda big."

Nathan nestled between her legs holding his cock "I won't. I promise you'll love it."

Daniela spread Andie's legs as the hubby guided his cock into her pussy. When his head slipped in, both of them looked at Andie. She had closed her eyes and was taking it in. She sucked in a quick breath but soon relaxed. Nathan slid deeper into her wet hole. He was in as far as he could and eased away until half his cock was in. He rocked slowly there and moaned. She was hot, wet, and her pussy was squeezing him.

Daniela kissed Andie's forehead. "Are you okay?"

"Mmhmm."

Nathan planted his hands on each side of Andie and plunged into her again but was slow in dragging his cock back and forth inside her. His body flooded with amazing feelings he could not describe. He moved his hips a bit swifter and Andie panted heavier. Being inside his babysitter was different than his wife in that Andie was less experienced but young and with some innocence still left. Daniela was more vocal in her displays of pleasure and would have clawed at his arms or wrapped him with her legs.

Nathan drove the length of his cock every thrust now and Andie moaned against her closed lips. He went a little faster and their bodies bumped together each plunge. Daniela suckled Andie's tit and her nipple before licking it.

Nathan rose up, held Andie's legs, and pushed into her with more aggression.

"Ah...ah!" Andie was sighing and panting more.

"Mmm, oh, shit!" Nathan increased the power of his cock's intrusions. Andie was moaning and he went harder until he was rocking her little body. Daniela kissed the sitter and that muffled her moans while Nathan pounded Andie. He fucked her like that for a few moments but came down to an easygoing pace once more and soon took out his cock, which was drowning in her honey.

Daniela crawled to him and licked him from head to base then base to the head where she pressed her tongue into his piss slit then flicked it. Andie was in another realm of existence.

Daniela said, "Mmm. She is sweet and delicious."

Nathan kissed Andie and they mirrored smiles. "What did you think?"

"Oh, my!" She waited a few seconds to recover enough to continue. "It was really good, sir. Can you do it some more?"

"I hoped you would want that."

Daniela reached under her dress and pulled out her panties. She maneuvered to the headboard with her dress held at her waist and sat, legs open, with some pillows tucked behind her.

She said, "Lick me, Andie!"

"Yes, ma'am." Andie rolled to her tummy and scooted between her legs.

Daniela's pussy was smooth and without a hair. Nathan watched Andie tease his wife's clit using a finger and barely part her lips to give her plump folds short, timid licks.

"Oh, yeah, Andie!" His wife grabbed her hair and lowered her into her sweet depths.

Nathan swatted Andie's ass. "Get on your knees."

She lifted herself to her knees but continued to lick Daniela in slow strokes.

Nathan walked on his knees behind Andie. She had the cutest and smallest ass he'd seen. He groped and spanked it and Andie wiggled her butt.

He pushed his cock into Andie and held an ass cheek as he steadied himself and rocked gently but worked up to a quickened pace with his length driving its seven inches into her. Andie was moaning into his wife's pussy and her mouth hit against it as Nathan was thrusting her from behind.

He was squeezing her little butt and ramming the innocent babysitter. She was whimpering but was doing what she could to lick Daniela.

He spanked her between his erection's plunges and was racing again to an explosion of cum. He was huffing and pouring with perspiration as he was driving back and forth causing Andie to do the same.

Daniela's legs were shaking and she neared the edge herself. "That's good! Keep going like that!"

Andie had her tongue stuck out and lashed at her the best she could with Nathan's cock ravishing her.

Nathan drove into her a few more times but was so close that he had to leave the heat and dampness of her hole.

Andie kept licking his wife's pussy whilst caressing her clit. Nathan was surprised when Andie made Daniela cum and had her slumping backwards.

"Oh, my, Andie!" Daniela said with her voice shuddering.

"Did I do okay?" Andie asked.

"You did better than okay. You made me cum so hard!" Daniela was trying to gather herself.

Nathan moved beside the sitter and patted her butt. "Turn over. It's your turn to make me cum."

"Yes, sir." Andie rolled towards him and he stuffed her mouth full of cock.

He held her head and fucked Andie's mouth. She held her lips to it and rolled her tongue against it.

Daniela opened Andie's legs and feasted on her pussy. Her hungry tongue swirls had the young woman wiggling around. Nathan stopped moving. Andie took over and she sucked him beginning with slow, hard sucks along his shaft, but picked up speed until sexual jolts were again gathering in Nathan's cock and legs. Daniela was twirling her licks over Andie's pussy lips. She spread them and pushed her tongue in to flick inside.

Andie's sucking forced Nathan to groan loud. He took back his hardness, lifted Andie's shirt, and squirted onto her tits. One stream pumped forth followed by a slightly weaker one, then a few trickles and he collapsed next to Andie. He remembered his wife was still eating her out so he snatched a pillow and watched as he regained his strength.

Andie squinted and went into spasms. "I think I'm close!"

Daniela had a pair of fingers fucking her pussy and was sucking hard on her clit. She drilled the fingers in, swiveled them, dragged them to the edge, and did it again.

She pushed them once more, curled them upward, and massaged her special spot.

At the height of Andie's convulsions, she moaned and burst a gush of cum onto their linen.

"Oh, my!! I never came like that before!" Andie exclaimed and was in awe at the beautiful mess she made.

"Neither have I," Daniela said as she launched herself on the comforter at her side. "That was...wonderful."

Nathan said, "Yes, it was great. You did well, Andie, for your second time having sex?"

"Yes, sir. Second time. It was better than anything I imagined."

"Good."

The three laid there for a half hour. Daniela was snoozing but when Nathan's haze wore off, he realized his sleep would be postponed as a certain naughty babysitter needed a ride home.

Nathan yawned and made his way to the living room. Andie was dressed and was stuffing everything she could into her backpack.