Corrupting the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tossed on his T-shirt, pants, and shoes and watched Andie. The two acknowledged each other with a brief glance but nothing was spoken. Nathan prayed she was able to mentally handle what just happened but he couldn't be sure and the tension created by the lack of communication was becoming crippling. It also could have been they were drained from their recent adventure.

His wife may have said Andie "needed to be broken in" and Nathan enjoyed his part in making that happen but the other side of that was how someone her age would deal with it. She was also the best babysitter they could have asked for. She had to come back.

Nathan took her backpack. "Here, I got it."

"Thanks." Andie spoke as if she was about to pass out.

As they were driving to her home, Nathan looked at her. She was stargazing and no doubt a lot was going through her mind.

Nathan asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah..."

Andie didn't instill any confidence in him whatsoever.

"It's okay if you're not, Andie."

Andie sighed. "I am. Really. I just need some sleep."

"What about what we did? Are you okay with that?"

Andie shot him a grin that extended almost ear-to-ear. "Yes! I was freaking out at first but it turned out to be the greatest thing ever." Her euphoria descended into a moment of soberness. "I can't let my family find out. They would probably disown me."

Nathan arrived at her home, put his car in park, and turned towards her. "I'm sorry. I..."

Andie shook her head. "No, don't be. Like your wife said, I'm a woman now. I make my own decisions. I don't regret what we did. I loved it!"

Nathan outflowed with exhilaration and made a mental fist pump. "I'm glad you said that because Tyler may need babysitting again this Saturday."

On her way out of the SUV, Andie winked at him. "And, I may be there on Saturday. Goodnight. Tell Mrs. Collins goodnight for me, too."

"I will. Goodbye."

Andie waved and him, bumped the door with her hip to close it, and ran to her house.

Nathan pulled away looking forward to the weekend.

When he returned home, Daniela was waiting for him at the door.

She was bouncing on her toes and light gleamed in her eyes. "What did she say about what we did?"

Nathan laid his hands on her hips and kissed her. "She said she loved it and she would be back the weekend when we go out for date night."

Daniela nibbled her thumbnail and spoke with sultriness. "Oh, she will? That gives us a few days to think about some more bad things to do to her."

Nathan squinted. "I can think of a few things right now..."