All Comments on 'Cougar Chronicles: E is for Ella'

by denny9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Primo

Denny9:

Looking over the stories you've written I don't believed I've missed any. You are a Primo writer in the Mature genre'. Well Done! Ronnie W.

thelovemakerthelovemakeralmost 19 years ago
just.....WOW

Best mature story I've ever read. So sexy and just oozing with good lines it had me hard for a long time!

PLEASE write another like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Joys of Older Women

Ah yes, the pleasures of older women.

All young men should savor the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

i simply love the cougar series. you r a master in this genre buddy. keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE !!!!!

I'm a 47 year old cougear. I have been seducing and bedding young men for almsot 8 years now, your entire series made me so wet!!! Please write some more !!!!!!

Horny Wife in NEW JERSEY

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot MILF

good story, love those cougars, how else can we learn properly? nicely written too

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

great story; loved the aggressive older woman

truman2005truman2005over 10 years ago
my wife

my wife looks like what Ella seems to be...if you want to see her look me up

m_w_k2005@yahoo.com.........

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
Great Wordsmith, Batman!!!

From "she grabbed my willing willy" to, "she made love to my manhood" once again, this story had, pretty much, it all! Love to "see", not, just, merely, read, a sequel, with a little more of Mom, and some pantyhose thrown in for go measure! Keep writing and we'll certainly keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was visiting my mum, the phone rang, I answered, hi, a hesitant voice, hi, I was after Louise, ok, whos calling., Patricia, who am I speaking to, Rob, her son, hi Rob, you know me, your mums friend, I haven't seen you for years, you know me, I used to play net ball with her. Oh yes, how are you, yeh good, I will get mum for you. When mum finished talking she said heres Patricias number, she said give her a call if you are in town. About 3 months later I was staying at the Holiday inn in her town, so I called her and said would you like to meet for dinner here. She said yes, I offered to pick her up but she said she would get a cab. I waited, I saw a black haired rather plump lady enter in a tight black dress, older but I recognized her. I stood and greeted her, kissing her, leading her to my table. We talked, how I had matured, what was she doing, the usual stuff, it was good, we had a few laughs. She got up to go to the ladies, I watched as a few guys eyed her off, she had nylon covered thick legs and for her age, over 50 but I didn't ask, she looked good. We had coffee, we talked, it wasn't that late but dark and I felt her hand on my leg, I didn't move and she moved it a little. I had figured to go out later to the bar and see what was around. I said would you like to come up for a drink or can I drop you home. She stood, the drink sounds good. I led the way, guiding her into the lift, my hand on her bottom, she said that felt good, what, she grabbed my hand and put it back on her bottom. I didn't take it away, in fact I dropped my hand and put it under her dress. She didn't move. The lift opened, we walked into the short hallway, I determined then I wanted that ass. I opened the door, immediately when we entered she faced me and began undoing my shirt. I let her, then as she lifted her dress off I got rid of my the rest of my clothes, just in case she was in any doubt, I held her and pushed her down to my cock, I need not have worried her mouth was soon wrapped around it. I felt like she wanted to stop, but I held her there, she got the message and she was soon swallowing my cum. I helped her up, laying her down on the bed, pulling her to the edge, lifting her legs, pushing into her soaked pussy, fucking her for quite some time while she orgasmed, groaned, told me not to stop and I buried my cum shooting cock deep in her pussy.. We lay there, not much was said, although her hand stayed on my cock. We talked a bit, I told her how the guys in the restaurant had watched her as she walked across the floor, that dress certainly shows off your ass. What you didn't like it, oh yes, naughty thoughts, she leaned over to me, im pleased, what naughty thoughts, doesn't matter, no tell me, well, about your ass, mm well, what about my ass, I didn't say anything, then she said, well if you let me stay I will let you do what I think you want to do, don't worry, I quite enjoy anal sex and I think I would enjoy having your cock fuck me there. I held her, lets sleep a little first, I didn't sleep much, I spooned her, my cock semi hard when she said ok, have you got some lube, I got up and came back with a tube. She applied it to her, I usually like it doggy style as she stroked my cock but I like your face. She lay back her legs open, pulling me forward into her pussy, nice, wet, I was getting into it when she said, ok, big boy, go easy until your in, I pulled back, rock hard, pushing forward, feeling her anus open around and swallow my cock, easy, easy, oh fuck, that feels good as I pushed all the way into her, her tight rectum gripping me and then we fucked. I kissed her, she had orgasms but I was able to fuck her for quite some time, not many women I knew let me fuck them anally and by the time she had milked the cum from me I knew that she was the best anal fuck I had ever had. It was true what she said, she did like it. When I went to her town I was always balls deep in her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous