County Fair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"OK, you guys wait here for ten minutes to let us get situated. Since there are five of us one of us will have to miss a turn." She turned and took Amy's hand and led her and the women down to the barn.

Bill moved over by Jim as the two youngsters stood at the base of the steps ready to run down the hill for their first piece of ass. "You fucked her already didn't you?" Jim whispered.

Bill smiled. "Yes but it was just a warm-up as to what I'm going to do to her next."

"I'll have Annie screaming louder," Jim chuckled.

"We'll see," Bill laughed.

They looked at the clock and when ten minutes were up they hurried down to the barn. At the large door lay the women's clothing. They all noticed that only three sets of panties were there which meant two of the females were still wearing them. "Must be Amy and Betsy," Jim commented.

"Who wants the first stall?" Bill asked after they turned off the entrance light.

"I do," Jake quickly said jumping forward to open the latch.

"Slow down until we all are ready to go in," Bill laughed. They moved to the next one.

"I want it," Elmo jumped to the door.

"Take this one and I'll take the fourth one," Bill said to Jim.

"We might as well strip right here," Jim grinned. They quickly undressed and Bill grabbed the cowbell. "CLANG....CLANG!"

*****

Annette was unsure about taking off her panties but after fucking with Bill before she didn't want to pass up another chance. Fucking doggie style wasn't her favorite but it didn't matter because she knew that four men would soon be fucking her. She heard the bell and braced herself on the floor after hearing the stall door open up.

Jake moved cautiously to the middle and could barely make out a figure on all fours. His cock was rock hard as he lowered himself behind the figure and reached forward to touch her backside. When he fell the bare flesh and no panties his cock head sprang up harder than ever. His hands discovered her ass was bigger than both Betsy and Amy's so it had to be Annie, Helen or his mother. It really didn't matter to him or his cock as his middle finger parted her buttocks and rubbed down over her small anus.

Annette squeezed her butt cheeks when her rear hole was touched. She wanted him to know that anal sex was not an option. When the finger moved south to her moist pussy lips she opened her legs wider. Neither wanted any foreplay so when the head of his cock pressed forward under her butt and against her moist slit she reached her right hand underneath to guide it into her sex.

"This is it," Jake thought as he shifted his hips forward. He felt the somewhat tight resistance but then the water gate opened and he pushed into the warmest softest hole he could ever have imagined. "OH MY GOD!"

"Jake," Annette said out loud when she heard his voice.

"Mom?" Jake asked as he pushed the rest of his length deeper inside of her.

"Yes, I'm glad it's you," she whispered. "I wanted to be your first." Her ass pushed back until he was completely inside. "Don't move just feel how great it is."

Jake wanted to fuck forward and back but did as she said. He reached under her stomach and upward until he cupped both of her dangling titties. "I'm glad you are my first too."

She giggled when his cock jerked. "Go ahead and fuck me."

"OK...." Jake pulled about half-way out and pushed all the way back inside. "OH GOD."

She knew he was about to cum. "Do it Jake cum inside of mommy."

"OHHH!" Jake screamed when his hot juices cannoned out the tip deeply inside of her. He leaned back to be able to pump in and out while his gun continued to empty its chamber. Finally a minute his soft cock fell outward and downward. "I never thought it would be so wonderful."

Annette smiled and turned around to hug and kiss him. She reached down and fondled his prick which didn't stay soft for long. "Are you ready to go again?"

"Definitely."

*****

As luck would have it Elmo also pushed his hard-on against his mother's wet and ready pussy. They too had hoped for this combination. But they didn't know for sure until Elmo spoke.

"Mom?"

"Yeah baby," Annie giggled She reached back and opened her cheeks. "Push it in deep for Mommy."

Elmo didn't hesitate and rammed his pole quickly into her hot oven. His body went into hyper-drive as he fucked back and forth over and over.

"SLOW DOWN!" Annie cried as her face fell down against the dirt and straw on the stall floor. Never had she been fucked this hard and this fast before.

"UH...UH...UH...UH...UH...UH!" he grunted each time his belly smacked against her soft butt.

At first Annie was shocked to be violated this way but a minute later her body was on fire wanting more. "GIVE IT TO ME!"

*****

Jim too was hoping that his daughter was in the stall. He moved closer to the dark figure and touched until he felt the panties. "Amy?"

Betsy giggled. "No Uncle Jim. It's me."

"Sorry," Jim said somewhat disappointed. He started touching her soft ass when he heard the stall door open.

"Jim....is my daughter in here?" Bill asked.

"Yes daddy," Betsy answered before Jim could reply.

"Good then switch with me," Bill said. "Amy is waiting for you in the next stall."

"Thanks," Jim said after bumping into his brother on the way out.

"I'm glad you switched," Betsy whispered back to her father. "You can take off my panties."

"With pleasure," Bill chuckled. He remembered that he had forgotten the cowbell in the other stall but it didn't matter because he wanted this to last a while.

Betsy turned over onto her back and lifted her legs to make taking off the panties easier. She was about to move back to all fours when her father stopped her.

"Stay like that," Jim whispered. He touched both knees before pushing them out as wide as possible. "Are you wet enough?"

"Oh yes," Betsy giggled. "I'm wet and ready."

"I promise I'll take my time," he said as he shifted forward on his knees and dropped his hands to the sides of her head. "Take it and rub it all around."

Betsy did as he said until she was too horny to wait. "Please daddy I'm ready."

Jim let her hold his pink invader at her gate and slowly dropped downward. He felt the resistance and started to pull back but she curled her feet up around his hips. "Do it....don't stop."

Seconds turned to minutes as his cock bore through her hymen and then slowly with purpose until he was all the way inside of her. "Are you OK?"

Betsy took a deep breath. It hurt at first but she was getting used to it. "Yes, but give me a minute." She smiled in the dark barn knowing that she was now a woman.

*****

"Where are you?" Jim asked the darkness.

"Over here," Amy said from the corner where a thicker pile of straw lay. "Let's do it over here." Her hands were stretched out in the darkness for his to take. The fingers touched and then she pulled him down between her tender young virgin thighs.

Jim lowered his lips to her tiny nipples and then down into her damp pubic mound and lips. She was already wet but he wanted a lot of lube before he entered her. After sucking on her clitty leaving behind a load of spit he shifted upward until his cock head was posed at her entrance. "Are you ready baby?"

"Yes Daddy," she purred. "Fuck me. OHHHHH!"

Jim also took his time hoping that the cowbell would ring. She was so tight but she managed to take all he had. "I'm in."

"You are filling me up!" she grunted. "Don't move."

"I won't," he whispered as he kissed her forehead, eye lids and then her soft mouth.

*****

Helen was on all fours for over fifteen minutes. Her knees were hurting as she scrambled to her feet and then out into the aisle. She could hear the fucking noises coming from each stall and was pissed off because she was not getting any action. "HEY WHERE THE HELL IS THE DAMN COWBELL?"

She waited but the sexual noises didn't stop and actually became louder. It was twenty minutes now and her patience was at an end. She pushed open the fourth stall and heard fucking grunts in the corner. "Is the cowbell in here?"

"Shit Ma......give us a few more minutes," Jim complained as he pulled his almost squirting cock half way out before pushing it back inside.

As Helen turned to walk back out she kicked the cowbell on the floor causing a small ring. "THERE IT IS!" She hurried out into the aisle and held the bell up before ringing it. "TIMES UP!"

"Sorry baby," Jim said to his daughter after pulling out. "Maybe later at the house we can finish it?"

"Thanks Daddy," Amy giggled. "I think I'm ready now for the others."

*****

Jim moved to the next stall kind of nervous because he knew it was his mother that he would be fucking next. "Are you sure about this?" He asked after moving up behind her raised ass.

"Yes," she said frustrated. "It's my birthday and everyone is fucking but me."

He grinned and guided his hardness into her depths somewhat surprised how tight she was. "I thought you've been seeing Old' Bob."

"I have but even Viagra doesn't make the cock thicker," she giggled.

"Happy Birthday Ma," Jim said as he started pounding her pussy.

"Thanks son," Helen said. It had been so long since she felt one so big and thick. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO......ME!"

*****

Jake moved to stall number two and saw his aunt holding a small flashlight. She shined it on his hard-on and moved to the doggie position. "I just like seeing what is about to enter me," she said as she reached back and spread her cheeks. "Now don't be as quick as my son."

"I won't," Jake grinned. He grabbed a hold of his penis and guided it up under her ass. Since she had turned off the flashlight he didn't realize he was pushing into her anus until she told him. "I didn't know you were an ass man."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jake said as he started to move lower but she reached underneath and pushed his prick back at her small hole.

"It's OK. I like it that way sometimes."

"Are you sure?" Jake asked. He just had his first piece of pussy and now had an ass being offered.

"Yeah but wet it up for me with my juices," she giggled.

Jake shifted his penis down and up a few times until her bum hole was as wet as her slit. He pushed forward expecting a lot of tightness but found he slipped in easily.

"It's your uncle's favorite," Annie gasped after he was all the way inside.

*****

Elmo moved into the stall and heard his sister's voice. "Whoever you are I just want to say that I'm sore so you have to take it easy."

He laughed. "So I don't get your cherry but I get seconds."

"You're lucky you are getting anything," Betsy said as she moved onto all fours. "Come on but if you hurt me I'll kill you."

"I promise," Elmo said taking his position. He had pounded his mother but knew he had to take his time now.

"Easy!" Betsy moaned feeling his thickness pushing inside.

*****

Next door Bill and Amy knew their identities so they didn't fumble around. "Are you too sore?" Bill asked as he moved between her thighs where Jim had been only moments before.

"A little," Amy grinned. "I'm glad you are next Uncle Bill."

"Me too," Bill said as he rubbed his penis up and down her tight slit.

"Wait......can I get on top this time?" Amy asked.

"Sure," Bill grinned. "My back is kind of sore anyway." He moved onto his back and helped her on top. "It's all yours."

Amy grinned and held onto his tower while she gently dropped her one time experienced pussy downward. "I think you are bigger than my dad."

"DID YOU HEAR THAT JIM?" He yelled.

*****

Annette figured she was the odd woman out as she sat on the floor on her bare ass thinking about what was going on. Never when she left her home last week that she would ever imagined that she was going to be fucked by four men including her own son. She could hear the others fucking and was more than ready when the cowbell finally sounded. She scrambled onto all fours and waited.

Jim opened the door and since the first stall was near the opened barn door there was enough light for him to recognize his wife's bare butt pointing his way. He smiled and moved up against it.

Annette closed her eyes as the man's fingers explored around her very wet pussy lips. She thought about talking to him but decided it would be more exciting to be fucked by an unknown man. But, instead of pushing it into her he continued to touch and tease. Finally she reached underneath and grabbed his cock.

"Jim?"

"Yes," he answered. "Bill told me that he has already fucked you."

"Yes, it's what you wanted right?" She said waiting for him to enter her.

Jim remembered his son going into stall one first. "And Jake fucked you too."

"Yes. I was his first." She said proudly. "Who have you..."

"I took Amy's cherry," Jim said shifting forward allowing his cockhead to enter her moist depths.

"Oh God Jim what are we going to do when we get home?"

Jim pushed deeper. "I wonder if your little sister might want to play County Fair."

Annette thought about Dina her 20 year old sister. "She wouldn't." He was pushing in and out of her now.

"I didn't think you would ever do it either and look at you now."

"OHHH."

"You like other cocks inside of you don't you?"

"YESSSS. I LOVE IT!"

*****

Jake took his time fucking Betsy in stall number three as did Elmo with Amy in stall number four. Helen had Jim in her hot pussy in stall number five. After ten minutes Helen rang the bell and waited for the first of her grandsons to arrive.

"Over here," she said when the door open and the shadow walked in. "Don't talk.....just fuck me."

Elmo didn't want to talk to his grandmother. All he wanted was to sink his shaft into another wet and hot hole. Amy had almost caused him to cum but he had held out until the last one. After rubbing and getting it all wet again his knob shoved into her wetness. He thought about his girlfriend who had held him out for so long.

Helen too had not climaxed yet and knew she still had one more. Her fingers rubbed over her clitty while the young stud pumped in and out of her. Her birthday was coming to an end when she climaxed. "OH YES......I'M CUMING!"

Elmo laughed because it was good to know that he had pleased an older woman. He decided to let it go. "ME TOO GRANDMA....ME TOO!"

*****

"What took you so long?" Annette whispered to Bill after they met in the middle of the room.

"I was just warming up for you," he said grabbing her ass and pulling it back against his hard-on. "I was thinking about the next way I was going to fuck you."

"You were. And, what did you decide?" She giggled as she pushed her moist pussy back against him.

Bill rubbed up and down her flowing river and then aimed his cock into her rear hole. It took her a few seconds to realize what he wanted.

"Bill.......no," she gasped as she tried to squeeze her cheeks together but it was too late because he was rammed up against it, "I don't like that."

"Have you ever done it?" Bill asked holding back.

"No.......but..." She said. "I know I won't..."

"Can I try something first?"

"What?'

"Just relax." He pulled his prick out and reached under to wet his middle finger. "Relax."

Annette took a deep breath and did as he said. She felt the finger pushing in and squeezed it once but then opened up. It was so nasty allowing this man to finger her butt. He pushed in and out a few times until she relaxed and opened her legs more. "That's not so bad is it?"

"No..I guess not but...you're too big."

"Annie said the same thing and now she enjoys it," Bill whispered. "Let's try it and if it hurts too much I'll stop."

"Ok."

*****

Next door Annie waited for Jim to push it into her moist pussy.

"Bill is fucking Annette next door," Jim whispered. "I wonder why they are so quiet."

Annie giggled. "He's probably talking her into letting him fuck her ass."

Jim laughed. "That's not going to happen." He had given up hope that he would ever open that door.

"It's his favorite and you know Bill can be persuasive." She reached back and spread her cheeks. "You can do me if you want."

Jim listened to hear anything but it was quiet. "Are you sure?"

"We gave each other our cherries years ago so now I want to be the first to give you an ass."

Jim didn't want to pass it up so he took the position and guided it slowly into her tight puckered hole. "Geez it's tight."

"It will loosen up," she said feeling him dive deeper and deeper.

"AHHH," Jim groaned.

****

"Was that my husband?" Annette asked as Bill pushed his prick into her rear.

"Yes, I think he's literally getting his first piece of ass with Annie."

"Oh...wait...go slow," Annette grimaced. The mushroom head disappeared but was held tight by her defensive mechanisms.

"Let me know when you are ready."

Annette took small breaths to relax and a minute later opened up again. "I'm ready."

Bill grinned as he pushed another inch and then another. He had bet his wife that he was going to fuck Annette in the ass and realized that he had won. She did not tighten up again which made it easier for him to push all the way inside. "Do you like it?"

"Well, not really but as long as you do," she giggled.

Bill moved back and forth. "I'm going to cum inside of you but I really need you to moan and scream."

Annette laughed. "You made a bet with my husband." Her hands were back holding open the cheeks.

"Yes."

"OH BILL! FUCK MY ASS!" She yelled.

"Good girl," Bill smiled. He did fuck her ass and she continued shouting until he grabbed her sides and pushed deep. "NOW! I'M FILLING UP YOUR ASS!"

*****

"Shit she let him do it," Jim said as he got closer to cuming. "And she must really like it."

Annie laughed. "She doesn't like it that much. She must be yelling to let him win the bet you made."

"What bet?"

Annie laughed again before she started yelling. "MY ASS IS YOURS JIM! GIVE ME YOUR BIG FAT COCK!"

Jim chuckled and felt his dam about to burst.

"OH YEAH! OH YEAH!" She cried as his hot spunk sent chills up and down her spine.

*****

Amy was really sore when her brother moved his body against hers. "Jake, I can't do it anymore tonight. I'm sorry."

"Do I get a rain check? He asked as he sat next to her. They listened to the other adults yelling and shouting.

"Definitely," she whispered as she leaned over and stroked his cock. "Actually you can have as many rain checks as you want. Especially after we get home."

*****

The last switch put Elmo fucking Annette, Bill and Annie resting, and Jim fucking Betsy. Amy was happy to be the odd person out while Jake finished off Helen. After the final cowbell rang the naked bodies moved into the aisles and smiled at each other.

"This has been one hell of a birthday," Helen smiled.

"The birthday celebration is all week," Jim grinned. He turned on the light and glanced at his daughter's wonderful naked body as she hurried to get dressed. Afterwards they all walked back to the house and headed to bed.

*****

"I can't believe you let Bill fuck your ass," Jim said after turning off the lamp by the bed.

"You were doing the same to Annie," Annette said feeling totally exhausted. They both lay there thinking. Ten minutes later Annette turned towards him. "I think that Dina might do the County Fair."

He laughed. "You've been thinking about Kevin doing it too haven't you?"

Annette had thought about Dina's fiancée. "Well maybe a little."

*****

Down the hall Jake and Amy lay naked under their sheets. Both were wide awake and looking up at the dim light reflecting on the ceiling. "I think I might feel better now." She whispered.

It took Jake almost three seconds to get from his bed to hers. He lifted the sheet and saw her legs spread with her right middle finger rubbing over her raised wet clitty.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers