County Fair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"Whoa slow down," she giggled. "I want to make love."

"Isn't that what we all did in the barn?" He asked as he lifted up above her.

"No we fucked. Now I want to make love." She pulled him down next to her and pulled his hot lips to hers. They frenched and lightly touched and caressed for fifteen minutes.

Jake was more than ready but waited and waited until finally she pushed him back and climbed on top. "Uncle Bill showed me how," she smiled as her fingers found his hardness and held it upright as she lowered down onto it.

Up and down she rode the saddle horn until they were both ready to cum. "Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes for a while now," he grinned. "NOW?"

"YES NOW!" Amy pounded up and down until their bodies exploded into tiny pieces. "NOW JAKE NOW!"

*****

A few days later after more experimenting and swapping the family drove back to their home in the city. Annette and Jake sat in the back for the first half of the ride kissing and touching while Jim and Amy did the last half. The first night back in their home the four all slept in the same bed but it took them a while before they were ready to go asleep. It was a month later when Jim came home from work that Annette surprised him.

"Go upstairs. I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?" Jim hurried up to the master bedroom and opened the door. He froze and had to lean against the door when he saw his young sister-in-law's naked body on the bed. She was on all fours with her legs apart showing him her completely shaven pussy lips.

"HOLY SHIT!"

Dina giggled and turned her head to look back at him. "BAAAA!"

*****

The end.

*****

Ending note: It was different but that's what you readers tend to like. Too many stories on the Lit are repeats and predictable. I hope you enjoyed the fantasy and don't forget to vote before you leave. The votes and feedback keeps me writing. Take care.....Slick.... "MOO!"

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers