All Comments on 'Coupling with an Old Friend'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well!!!

could have been much better.... started ok... then the flashbacks... nothing too great

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
****

I was about to comment it is hard to write a good one page story, but I checked your submissions and realized any such comment from me would be like trying to teach Grand-Ma how to suck eggs. (old southern humor) Love the bio pictures! I think I'll just read a few more of your stories and try to pick up some pointers.

HaNesherHaNesherover 9 years ago
Short, but oh so sweet

Donna,

I've started reading your oldest first, and then move on toward today.

I clicked on this one by mistake, but I'm glad I did.

Keep up the good work- make 'em longer with lots more details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have a similar story

My hubbie, who I met in college, was on FaceBook one day and got a note from one of my old high school boyfriends who had been looking for me. An old girlfriend of mine that he'd run into in our home town had given him my married name. At that time, a few years ago, I was not on FB, but my husband was. Brian asked if my hubbie was the one married to Karen from our old high school. My hubbie said "This looks promising" and left his computer so I could message Brian through his FB page.

Brian and I shared addresses and phone numbers and talked about getting together, amazed that while we lived 2400 miles from where we grew up, we were now within fifty miles of each other.

When I went into the kitchen to help Tom make dinner, he asked me if Brian was coming by anytime soon to fuck me. I told him that I hadn't shared with Brian that I was a Hot Wife. "Boy, is he going to be surprised!" When I teased him about getting together with my old boyfriend, his cock was straining his slacks, and I had to give him a BJ at the butcher block, lol.

As it turned out, Brian traveled through our area for work frequently, and I was home and unemployed at the time. I told him he could stop by anytime, just to give me a call to be sure I was home.

One day Brian said he was driving home on the interstate and was ten miles away. Could he stop by? I made myself up, went commando in my shortest skirt, and put on my most see-through blouse and highest CFM's. When I opened the door, I thought it was funny: it was like he was one of those cartoon characters with the tongue rolling out!

We each said something like "Oh Baby, it's been so long" and "God, how I've missed you" and were in each other's arms immediately. Within ten seconds he had me bent over the arm of a couch, giving me the cock I had been missing for seventeen years, and we had forgotten to close the front door! We spent the rest of the day in bed, then Brian had to get home for dinner with his family.

When Hubbie called to say he was on the boulevard and asked if I needed anything on his way home, I told him I was naked, still in bed after having been well-fucked by Brian, but I still needed cock badly. He raced home to give me his. Tom was a bit jealous, knowing Brian had been my first love, so he did a lot of re-claiming that night, and it was some of the best sex we'd ever had, definitely better than after I've had stranger sex. (Of course, he has loaned me to his coworkers, relatives, friends, and our neighbors.) Brian has since become a regular at our house, and sometimes I am lucky enough to get a threesome.

This has turned into a bit of a story itself. Maybe I should sign up here and tell my own stories. That way, Tom could read the details over and over whenever he wanted, and I would be coming home to a hard cock even more frequently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hotwife Donna

Donna is the horniest, sexiest, sexually accommodating woman I have ever met!

Love Ya!

Gary Snyder

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Sharedwhorewife

Seems to have disappeared. No loss to anyone.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Cute. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous