All Comments on 'Cousin's Obsession with My Fat Ass'

by SucculentTreats

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hulvamulvahulvamulvaalmost 5 years ago

I am very much looking forward to more! Well written so far. Thank you for sharing!

CertifiedHeatCertifiedHeatalmost 5 years ago
Nice!

Think you would have had a higher rating had there been some action involved (honest thoughts), but nonetheless I hope the cousin blasts the fat booty babe's ass with man batter after a long sniff session.

UncircumsiedCockUncircumsiedCockalmost 5 years ago
Excited

I really loved the beginning of this story. I can imagine how big this ass is, and I just want to dive right in. I wish there were some action in this first part, and that it was a bit longer, but nonetheless, hoping to hear from the author again soon!

SWIM21SWIM21almost 5 years ago
Thank God for big booty older cousins!

Except for the ass-sniffing aspect, this sounds a lot like the way I felt towards my only female cousin, who is 7 years older than me. She is the reason I have such an intense big butt fetish. All the women in my family have big bubble butts, but hers was just perfect, literally like two bubbles squished together and sticking way out from the arch of her lower back. She was the first girl I saw naked (other than my mom) when I was probably around 3 or 4 years old. We were swimming in our Grandma's pool and the bikini she had begged to be allowed to wear was too big for her, so the whole thing came off when she dove in! My Grandma didn't have any sympathy for her because she had told her that that was going to happen. She made her climb out of the pool right in front of me and I got the most breathtaking view of that shiny wet hiney. It was love at first sight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I just came listen to ur story ty so much

About to bust another nut fuck i love the smell of female butthole..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there a part two :O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with one guy, I like looking and thinking about a female’s ass but it takes temperance and patience to tell a woman how you like facesitting. I did clothed headsitting once as a child of 5. One other chance came but I did not follow through with a girl about my age. I have since done this for adult females in my past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSucculentTreats@SucculentTreats
*Every story I write is complete fantasy/fiction unless stated otherwise. Simply a product of my inner desires and fantasies. Long-time lurker, perennial sex addict. The stories are a product of my own sexual desires and fantasies -- my way of expressing them the only way I c...