All Comments on 'Craigslist Chronicles Ch. 01: Beginnings'

by Profanity89

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GreaserBobGreaserBobabout 6 years ago
A Good Start

Nice detail and narrative, but watch the autocorrect— ‘bowls’ instead of ‘bowels’ etc.

Looking forward to the next one. Keep ‘em coming.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
First Time

Profanity 89, you must have been desperate to go through with this "first time" expience.

I think I would try to better get to know my potential partner beforehand.

Anyway, all the best for the future.

Patrick

luvcum69luvcum69about 6 years ago
Love for Craigslist brothers!

Good story. I have had lots of great sex with Craiglist buddies. Oral, Anal sometimes I just give a blow and go happy to receive a beautiful load of cum on my mouth.

thanks for the story,

J

rmac1rmac1about 6 years ago
Beginning experiences....

Just a few errors, the bedroom scene, you wrote “I jumped on the bed leaning over to the night stand and grabbed a condom and lube.” It was Alex who did that. I also picked up on “bowls”, but other than that the storyline was exciting and really held my attention. Thought it was a risky move on a first meet, but when you need to fulfill an urge, I guess horniness takes over.

Really enjoyed reading about your experience, hope to have one some day soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Chatted to a guy on craiglist once but didnt lead to anything hes cock though was impressive shame i could try it out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProfanity89@Profanity89
Hey All, first time erotic writer here. Into some pretty interesting stuff and thought I'd get it all written down. Some true, some fantasy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES