All Comments on 'Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 11'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Give up, Anna hasn't got one redeeming quality to her, she is just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad you have continued...

I would love to have his problems. I really enjoy your writing, thank you for sharing your gift.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 11 years ago
And he is good with this?

Anna finally comes out that she is a whore, not just a slut and cheater. And he is ok with this? No reaction really. Talk about thinking with your dick...This coming from the inexperienced guy he was at the start of the story. That does not wash.

Plus Anna is an old pro it seems. David needs to be checked for STDs. ASAP

Good writing and hot, 4* is as high as I can go.

LancerVal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have been reading this story since the beginning, I even waited through the down times. Unfortunately I have to agree with the other poster. I just don't know where this is heading anymore. At times it feels like he is taking a step in the right direction and then he takes three backward instead. I will continue to read this story because I still love your work, but it might be time to smack some of these characters upside the head and move them along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking Awesome

Great fantasy you've built here. Some of the lucky among us met someone like Anna when we were young, though we might not have realized it at the time. Of course in the real world the tidbit about sex for money combined with all that unprotected sex should have raised a red flag in even naive David's mind; but I like the balance you've created of a believable protagonist and an unbelievable lack of consequences.

Unless you're planning to end on a surprisingly down-note, with David having to call all his partners and tell them they should get tested. Hopefully you're leaning more towards one last glorious Dionysian orgy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2593 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.