All Comments on 'Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 12'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Could you drag this out more if you tried?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree, it seems to be enough

unless you want to introduce something new; perhaps another series with some of the same characters.

On another note, it seems very unlikely that the boyfriend rather than the parents would take Megan to school for her first semester. Its a big deal, with trips to Target or similar to outfit the room, etc. When I went to Penn many years ago I arrived myself with one suitcase and a trunk that was shipped; but that was a bit unusual even then. Now, its completely different. This is a minor issue but Cornell starts before Penn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!!

THe previous two commenters are clearly idiots! This is the hottest story I have read on here in a looooon time, if ever!

CyFrogCyFrogover 11 years ago
Great Story

I really like your story and all your work so figured I would finally leave my two cents. First I will agree that I think the parents would have taken Megan to college more than the boyfriend. I also think by that point there should have been some sort of talk about future plans, being exclusive, etc. I know having that would probably make him being a male slut hard to do without making him seem like a cheating bastard. I also think you need a female in the story who maybe isn't after his cock. You even have his sister interested (which for fiction is not horrible since some people on this site would probably like a little incest). I feel like you are making the male character too much of god's gift to women. For a little believability you need him to have a few flaws. If he was unpopular then dwell on that a little. You have in your previous stories. Don't get me wrong your work is amazing so keep it up cause I love reading it. Hurry with the next chapter please.

stetson044stetson044over 11 years ago
Oh, please!

You criticize the story because Cornell starts their fall semester before Penn does? Oh, come on!

This is an amateur writer who is good enough to post his or her efforts on this site so we can enjoy them. Give him/her a break.

IMHO I think it's an enjoyable story; it's been fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.